Canada Our Northern brothers and sisters...

What's Up Canada?!?!?!

Search this Thread

Old 11-14-2002, 04:25 PM
PsychoBuells Crazy Cracka

JAGMAN is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up What's Up Canada?!?!?!

Hey it is JAGMAN from The Psychogang!!! We are a stunt team out of Central PA! We have been around for alot of years but only got serious about the whole team thing about two years ago! :D

We have become primarily a "show team" because the gigs have been plentiful and we have enjoyed not being harassed by every local cop in our area every time we went out!

We are excited about this sport and look forward to meeting as many of you guys as we can! We hope you guys will enjoy what we bring to the board, and hope that you guys will see us at some of your events this year!

Glad to be here! Would like to thank Shugga and J Bizzo for there support and help getting us up on this awesome board!

JAGMAN
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	pg-main-new.jpg
Views:	49
Size:	96.3 KB
ID:	5226  
Old 11-14-2002, 07:22 PM

Cracka is an unknown quantity at this point
What's up

What's up Jagman, it's nice to see someone new to the Canadian board. I would love to catch one of your shows. This summer I hope to get to as many shows as possible. Me and a couple friends just got serious about stuntin last summer and it's great to meet new people with the same interest. Not too many guys do what we do around here, they think we're all idiots because we don't race but they always seem to come out to watch us.:D
Old 11-14-2002, 09:12 PM
PsychoBuells Crazy Cracka

JAGMAN is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up

CRACKA,
One of my best friends is from Iron Bridge, ON !!! He is the "CRAZY CANADIAN" to my team! He comes down to ride with us twice a year! He rides a 2000 CBR600! He wheelies and stoppies very well...we turned him onto stunting! He is probably the fastest and smoothest rider I have ever road with!

Well we have shows all over PA, NJ, and are planning some in NY if you are interested just watch our website for dates! We get crackin usually in April!

PEACE!
JAGMAN
Old 11-15-2002, 08:14 AM

Cracka is an unknown quantity at this point
Right On

For Sure, I'll keep checking the webpage. Hopefully I can get down and check it out.