Canada Our Northern brothers and sisters...

Hey boys ...from Sunday ..PICS

Search this Thread

Old 09-25-2003, 03:40 PM

CrazyKell is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by GYNXxx
Yeah he is a dick ..but he knows it too I dont care either way...
Is it supposed to make it okay that he tells us ahead of time that he's an *******?
Old 09-25-2003, 03:41 PM

uponone is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by CrazyKell
I haven't heard from Q in a bit but from what I understood he'll be riding again by next week. I've been super busy doing stupid wedding stuff (I'm in one...not getting married ) and I also have 3 jobs so I've been a little tied up these days. Oh and I just wrote an exam for school today so.....riding just hasn't happened.

I hope like hell to ride with you guys again though. Maybe this time we can do it on a weekend or something and I'll try and get some pics. *sigh* I'm just a camera bitch *sigh*
Oh yah, Q mentioned something about some weddings. Sounds like you are BUSY, hope you did well on your exam!

Another ride is definitely in order, maybe even a couple more! Let me know the weekend and I am there. If you don't mind being the "camera bitch” it would be much appreciated. I want to get as many pics of the Guelph and Ajax crews on my site before the end of the season. Plus I also need some pics of myself; I am the only rider I know not on my own site!

It would also bee cool if we could get a digital video camera out as well. It would be nice to put together a video of the Ontario riders. I will PM you with my email address and we can stay in touch about the dates.
Old 09-25-2003, 03:43 PM

GYNXxx is an unknown quantity at this point
ive been making a vid of us for the last few nights... It's pretty cool.. But we are lacking a few key stunts for sure! IT's still fun ...just a waste of film when good old pussycat is on there hahahahah Playin playah
Old 09-25-2003, 03:45 PM

uponone is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by GYNXxx
ive been making a vid of us for the last few nights... It's pretty cool..
Awesome, I am really lookin forward to seeing it!
Old 09-25-2003, 03:45 PM

CrazyKell is an unknown quantity at this point
Sounds great Uponone. I don't mind being the camera bitch at all. I have a digital camera but I can't get my hands on a digital video camera.

We'll keep in touch.
Old 09-25-2003, 04:46 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep
Go against anyone in Canada?

Ok, I'll put my money on either JB or Fish from Extreme Riderz. Let's do this. ANY amount of money. You name it.

Why dont you go hang out with Pauly or Jo Jo.. stick to people that can go as fast as you on one wheel.
Old 09-25-2003, 05:02 PM

Princess600 is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by pussycat
HELLO THERE LITTLE GIRL , THE REASON WHY I DONT HAVE MORE POSTS IS BECAUSE IM NOT A POST ***** , I GOT ON THIS SITE TO HAVE FUN WITH SOME FREINDS , AND HAVE YOU NOTICED I DONT NEED LITTLE PATHETIC GROUPIES TO DEFEND ME AS DOES NAGS .!!!!!!!!!!
You got on this site to have fun but all I see you doing is bashing Nags.....seems like Nags has a fan!! You just can't keep his name out of your mouth. Groupie......far from it!

MY PICS ARE PLASTERED ALL OVER THAT SITE BITCH , THATS HOW I PROVE MYSELF , NAGS HAS A VID OF HIM WHIPPING OUT ON THAT SITE ....YOU WONT SEE ME WHIPE OUT .
YOU NAME THE TRICK, I DO IT STUPID.
I HIGHLY suggest you check yourself before you go calling anyone on this site a bitch again!! WHOOPY ****IN DOO Nags wrecked!! You wanna throw a party cause you caught that on tape and you put it on your website???

MY PERSONAL WEB SITE WILL BE UP SOON TO SHUT ALL YOU POSERS UP , GO SELL YOUR BIKE AND BUY A TUTU , AND GET A MAKE UP ARTIST , CAUSE YOU NEED HELP IN THAT DOMAIN.
YOU LOOK LIKE A SNAGGLETOOTH.
I never claimed to be a model but when I get complients day in and day out, I can't need that much help! Snaggletooth?? Really!! Then you must need glasses cause my teeth are perfect after having braces!

THIS FROM YOUR ******* *****
You got that right!

OH BY THE WAY I WEIGH 250 LBS, AND I DO ELEVATORS ASWELL .HE WEIGHS 10 LBS AND IS TOO AFRAID TO JUMP UP NOW ISNT HE...AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW POOR NAGS FEEL DOWN DOING A ENDO, SO LETS STOP DOING THEM FOR MONTHS.
ILL SCHOOL YOUR ***, OR ANY CANADIANS *** FOR THAT MATTER.
RECOGNIZE ***** FUKA.
*****-CAT
Hummmm. It's funny how you keep mentioning that you're better than any Canadian cause you know you ain't got **** on anyone in the States. If you think you do........BRING IT DON'T SING IT!!!
Old 09-25-2003, 05:03 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep
Originally posted by Princess600

Hummmm. It's funny how you keep mentioning that you're better than any Canadian cause you know you ain't got **** on anyone in the States. If you think you do........BRING IT DON'T SING IT!!!
Forget the states, he doesn't have anything on anyone in Canada either.

Any amount of money..You name it. I got it on Fish
Old 09-25-2003, 05:05 PM

Princess600 is an unknown quantity at this point
Oh and uponone, like Kell, I usually don't let low lives get to me like this but calling me a bitch was totally uncalled for!!
Old 09-25-2003, 05:36 PM
Give me the wheelie gypsy

FiSh is a decent person
Originally posted by nags
Go against anyone in Canada?

Ok, I'll put my money on either JB or Fish from Extreme Riderz. Let's do this. ANY amount of money. You name it.

Why dont you go hang out with Pauly or Jo Jo.. stick to people that can go as fast as you on one wheel.
ya! we like making people look dumb. And make sure u come to biketoberfest so i can laf at u while u skitch
Old 09-25-2003, 05:44 PM

FiSh is a decent person
Originally posted by FiSh
ya! we like making people look dumb. And make sure u come to biketoberfest so i can laf at u while u skitch
Old 09-25-2003, 05:59 PM

GYNXxx is an unknown quantity at this point
hahahaa ..thats right ...i believe there are a couple canucks that can put you in your place See what being a dik has caused you! Maybe this weekend you can actually try to use your rear brake pussywillow
Old 09-25-2003, 06:42 PM

SkI_JuMpeR is an unknown quantity at this point
YO WHATS UP NAGS , BY THE WAY ,90KM IS THE SPEED , CARS PASS ME AS I DO WHATEVER DISTANCE I WISH TO DO ,
HEY THERE LITTLE BOY GO SEE PICS OF MY HIGHCHAIRS ON WWW.UPONONE.COM THEY ARE MUCH HIGHER THAN 2 FEET AND MY SPLITERS ARE ALMOST 12'.
ANYTIME DUDE ILL GO AGAINST YOU IN A COMP, NEXT TIME YOU COME DOWN.
BY THE WAY I WAS ROCKING EASY OVER 60 FEET ON A NEW TIRE FULL TO THE RIM WITH AIR 36 POUNDS, I WAS GETTING THE WAX OFF. SO THATS WHY THEY SUCKED THAT NIGHT .

AND YES I HAVE BEEN TRYING 12'S AND I WAS ASKING YOU ADVICE ON HOW TO GET THEM UP , SO THAT OBVIOUSLY MEANS THAT I DONT HAVE THEM. BUT I WILL AND SOON, SO WOOOWWWEEEEEEEEEE YOU HAVE 1 MORE TRICK THAN ME,

NOW TO YOU LITTLE BOY BLUE (NOS4U)
YOU NOT ONLY SUCK , BUT THE REST OF MY CREW WHOM I TAUGHT, WILL OPENLY TELL YOU THAT YES , I AM BETTER THAN THEM.....OH **** DID I FORGET , I WON THAT LAME *** CONTEST OVERALL , AND GOT AN ARAI HELMET AND CASH TO PROVE THAT YES INDEEDY I WAS THE BEST.!!.!!.!!

P.S. I DONT DO BURNOUTS , SO TRY ANOTHER INSULT.
AND GET IT RIGHT I WASNT THE ONE THAT DIDNT WANT HIM IN THE COMP , I DIDNT CARE ,, WE CAN HAVE OUR OWN ANYTIME.
AND THAT GOES FOR ANYBODY IN CANADA THAT THINKS OTHERWISE, (FOR $$$$$$$$$$) OF COURSE.
*****-CAT.

little boy blue is that the best u can come up with. damn u are one stupid *** SOB. i thought from such a good stunter like u, the **** talkin would be better. So now im little boy blue, awsome, but in the future ill be little boy blue that whoops your Fat Albert lookin as at stuntin, and dont worry it will come around to bite u right in that SHAMOOO lookin ***. As i said in my previous post u blind ****er, i said i was just starting to stunt, i never said i was the ****. go back and check u ****ing looser. ohh and by the way u didnt win the whole competition u just one a part of it, as i can remember your fat *** couldnt catch up to Q in the fast wheelie contest, and also u couldnt go nearly as slow as NAGS went, so actually didnt win the whole thing.ok and honestly u need to keep your ****ing mouth shut cause one day its goin to get u into a lot of trouble with the wrong people.
Old 09-25-2003, 06:59 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

INSAIN is an unknown quantity at this point
Hahaha....West coast in D house.....What up FISH
Old 09-25-2003, 07:11 PM

FiSh is a decent person
Originally posted by insain-gixxer
Hahaha....West coast in D house.....What up FISH
heh, whatup pimp.... u guys run over that stray cat yet?
Old 09-25-2003, 07:24 PM

heh, whatup pimp.... u guys run over that stray cat yet?
We're scared to try...If he opens that Big mouth we might just fall in

So what have you and JB been up to

The site looks really kewl
Old 09-25-2003, 07:27 PM

SkI_JuMpeR is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by insain-gixxer
We're scared to try...If he opens that Big mouth we might just fall in

So what have you and JB been up to

The site looks really kewl

**** im surprised that no one has fallin in yet ****. that kids mouth is bigger than grand canyon
Old 09-25-2003, 07:35 PM
Hater proof

CrazyJ is a decent person
HELLO THERE LITTLE GIRL , THE REASON WHY I DONT HAVE MORE POSTS IS BECAUSE IM NOT A POST ***** , I GOT ON THIS SITE TO HAVE FUN WITH SOME FREINDS , AND HAVE YOU NOTICED I DONT NEED LITTLE PATHETIC GROUPIES TO DEFEND ME AS DOES NAGS .!!!!!!!!!!
WWW.UPONONE.COM

MY PICS ARE PLASTERED ALL OVER THAT SITE BITCH , THATS HOW I PROVE MYSELF , NAGS HAS A VID OF HIM WHIPPING OUT ON THAT SITE ....YOU WONT SEE ME WHIPE OUT .
YOU NAME THE TRICK, I DO IT STUPID.

MY PERSONAL WEB SITE WILL BE UP SOON TO SHUT ALL YOU POSERS UP , GO SELL YOUR BIKE AND BUY A TUTU , AND GET A MAKE UP ARTIST , CAUSE YOU NEED HELP IN THAT DOMAIN.
YOU LOOK LIKE A SNAGGLETOOTH.

THIS FROM YOUR ******* *****-CAT

OH BY THE WAY I WEIGH 250 LBS, AND I DO ELEVATORS ASWELL .HE WEIGHS 10 LBS AND IS TOO AFRAID TO JUMP UP NOW ISNT HE...AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW POOR NAGS FEEL DOWN DOING A ENDO, SO LETS STOP DOING THEM FOR MONTHS.
ILL SCHOOL YOUR ***, OR ANY CANADIANS *** FOR THAT MATTER.
RECOGNIZE ***** FUKA.
*****-CAT
Old 09-25-2003, 07:48 PM

B=========D

Quick Reply: Hey boys ...from Sunday ..PICS