Canada Our Northern brothers and sisters...

F4i Goddess?

Search this Thread

Old 11-08-2002, 04:26 PM

GYNXxx is an unknown quantity at this point
F4i Goddess?

You're Hindles' daughter right? Yeah I have met you a few times (so to speak) in the last couple of years... Once up in port and i talked to you at Opium one night haha ..... So whats up ..do you guys support local stunters??? I have a hindle can ready to go for my new bike ..but I need and elbow ...can i get them right from your guys warehouse? It's like 20 mins from my house ..it would be so much less of a hassle then ordered from our SHiTTY bike shops in town .... Anyways maybe I will see you around
Old 11-11-2002, 12:30 AM

F4i_Goddess is an unknown quantity at this point
Opium...ha..that place is such a joke!!!

We have distributor contracts that have some specifics on em that we have to follow.....soo... you'd have to go to Brooklin or Abs..McBrides or somethin....

As for sponsorship though...not too sure...we're sponsoring a couple of stunnas right now and we just kind of got into it just recently..

I'm surprised I haven't seen you riding around or anything... :p I did the durham college course for my M during the summer and they asked me if I wanted to be an instructor for next summer! Soundz good... anywayz.. Yeah long time no see...but i remember that night and the BIKEZ ... I must of been young went i met you or something..... cuz I don't think i was riding a bike then and ive been riding them for awhile now...weird... But too bad the season is over..we coulda hooked up for a ride sometime!

Did you go to the Bike Rally???
Old 11-12-2002, 12:42 AM

you probably dont see me because i never ride in town at all ... Cops dont like 160 kmh wheelies in town ...OOOOpps .. I usually am in the Booonies somewhere inbetween Osh/Port > i know a couple of sttunt teams are sponsored by you guys ...Bri_DTE asked me in Daytona how i liked my HINDLE ... I said it's the best pipe MOST POWER ..LIGHTEST ...Im sure you already know. Never make it out to the bike rally ...I am always busy that weekend. Opium haha yeah you were young ...you still are young ..what 20 now? (Im guessing) My season isnt down But i'm sure i will run into you next year ...
Old 11-12-2002, 04:39 PM

LOL I'm always in the boonies between osh/port... That's where I live! I'll be in Daytona this year (march) roaming the streets on the bike lol...

Did you make it out to any of the races this summer? Didn't you or one of your friends know my brother or something? I think I remember someone saying that...But yeah that was a long time ago...i'll be 20 during bike week (Hey, i'm not THAT young)
Old 11-12-2002, 10:19 PM

DSOG Thomas will become famous soon enough
whats up F41goddess?? Im thomas, with the XSBA, Hindle got some really good mileage out of DTE this year!!!

theres even some shots of hindle logos in "110%" which is the 2002 xsba video coming out soon

thanks for supporting freestyle sportbike riders

Thomas
Old 11-18-2002, 05:05 AM
Give me the wheelie gypsy

FiSh is a decent person
Originally posted by F4i_Goddess
Opium...ha..that place is such a joke!!!

We have distributor contracts that have some specifics on em that we have to follow.....soo... you'd have to go to Brooklin or Abs..McBrides or somethin....

As for sponsorship though...not too sure...we're sponsoring a couple of stunnas right now and we just kind of got into it just recently..

I'm surprised I haven't seen you riding around or anything... :p I did the durham college course for my M during the summer and they asked me if I wanted to be an instructor for next summer! Soundz good... anywayz.. Yeah long time no see...but i remember that night and the BIKEZ ... I must of been young went i met you or something..... cuz I don't think i was riding a bike then and ive been riding them for awhile now...weird... But too bad the season is over..we coulda hooked up for a ride sometime!

Did you go to the Bike Rally???
Are u sponsoring any canadian stunt teams?
Old 11-19-2002, 01:13 AM

YEAH YEAh hook us Canucks up!!!!
Old 11-19-2002, 03:42 AM

handsomeblade is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking

Got a Hindle Titanium on my 929 its the ****
Old 11-20-2002, 01:41 AM

Hey are any of you guys gonna be in Daytona for bike week?

Yeah i really like the titanium..(and im not just saying that..lol) i have a high mount Ti on mine and i really love the way it looks and sounds... and performs of course...
Old 11-20-2002, 10:26 PM

handsomeblade is an unknown quantity at this point
dont have the high mount.......wat do i need tomake it high mount
Old 11-21-2002, 04:37 PM

Hey girl maybe you should come out to the bar with us sometime hahah No Opium ..uhhhh JUMP whatever it is called now.... You ever go to LiqUiD?
Old 11-22-2002, 06:06 PM

Yeah we should go out to the bar sometime...I live in Ottawa right now though but i'll be home dec 3rd to the 10th ...then i come back for 2 weeks after exams.. Yeah iv'e been to Liquid...havent gone in a long time..it always shuts down..LOL..But we should definately go out sometime when i come back.. And go riding next season..I'll show YOU how to ride..(that sounded sooo bad....hahaha..) LOL actually probably not..you'll be stuntin and stuff sooo....

Anywayz... I can't wait for daytona so i can ride and see all my other riding girls.. we all have f4s :cool: And we all look good on our bikez! :p :p
Old 11-23-2002, 03:14 PM

I dont stunt that well at all ..... You know us damn canadian mostly do corners...and yes i can do them very well ..I'm workin on the stuntin though .. I think i remember a clan of girls last Daytona all riding f4's ...it was hot ! I'm glad you are going to show me how to ride 2:p Later girl