Canada Our Northern brothers and sisters...

Now you're Talkin

Search this Thread

Old 10-23-2002, 06:04 PM

Cracka is an unknown quantity at this point
Now you're Talkin

I know we got a few Stunta's out here in Halifax, to bad none of them are computer literate.:D
Old 10-23-2002, 06:54 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

BABEE is an unknown quantity at this point
Canada is a big place. Shugga, the guy that owns this site, he was and his parents are in Canada. Burlington:D Welcome to StuntLife, spread the word!!

Happy posting~
Old 10-23-2002, 08:55 PM
Creater/Founder

shugga will become famous soon enough
Originally posted by BABEE
Canada is a big place. Shugga, the guy that owns this site, he was and his parents are in Canada. Burlington:D Welcome to StuntLife, spread the word!!

Happy posting~
Ahhh correction.... My parents live in Burlington Ontario and I went to High School in Mississauga Ontario...

had to correct ya hunnie!!
Old 10-24-2002, 12:05 AM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep
Well... If all goes well, y'all might have another stunter in Ontario by next year. I hope to be moving there :D
Old 10-25-2002, 06:06 PM
Stunt.ca

Fiks is an unknown quantity at this point
hey Nags, you're from Florida and you want to move to Ontario?

you want to reduce your stunt time by 6 months a year? Or you want to try some of that:

??? :D

I wish I could live in florida... anyone need a roomate this winter?
Old 10-25-2002, 07:50 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep
Originally posted by Spyko25
hey Nags, you're from Florida and you want to move to Ontario?

you want to reduce your stunt time by 6 months a year? Or you want to try some of that:

??? :D

I wish I could live in florida... anyone need a roomate this winter?
You can come live in my house if I can go move into yours

I'd love to stay here, but my girlfriend lives in Ontario.
Old 10-27-2002, 08:09 PM
100% HUSTLER

Christian P is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Now you're Talkin

Originally posted by Mr. Sniffles
I know we got a few Stunta's out here in Halifax, to bad none of them are computer literate.:D

IT'S COLD, AND THERE'S WOLVES AFTER ME.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	pict2598.jpg
Views:	50
Size:	323.3 KB
ID:	3696  
Old 10-27-2002, 10:12 PM

GYNXxx is an unknown quantity at this point
Ontario Nags? Where abouts? Get ready to have a real shitty dollar!!!!!!!! hahaha Im in Ontario .... T.O. sorta
Old 10-27-2002, 10:28 PM

Originally posted by GYNXxx
Ontario Nags? Where abouts? Get ready to have a real shitty dollar!!!!!!!! hahaha Im in Ontario .... T.O. sorta
Well.. My girlfriend lives in Branchton. It wont be for a while though. There is a shitload of paperwork and **** to do and a lot of waiting before I can move