Canada Our Northern brothers and sisters...

Stunt Spots?

Search this Thread

Old 11-05-2006, 02:22 PM

Rocketboii is an unknown quantity at this point
Stunt Spots?

Hey all, Im just getting into stuntin now and just wanted to know. Where do you guys meet up and stunt? I know its getting colder now a days but theres no way I can wait till spring . If anyone is down to do some stunting and possibly teach a noob some new tricks, add me on msn Aggressive_alpha@hotmail.com. Im located in Mississauga, but can meet up if its not too far.

thanks
Old 11-06-2006, 10:02 AM

JohnnyP is a decent person
Re: Stunt Spots?

My winter spots arent as begginer friendly as summer spots.....Its not ridin out in the cold to the big spots thats the problem, its ridin back when youve been sweating for a few hours and your helmet is soaked. For that reason I tend to stay very close to home and just work with what I got within 5 min of my shop, small is good thou as it forces you to gain control very fast.....
Name:  DSC01312.jpg
Views: 5
Size:  67.1 KB
Old 11-06-2006, 07:46 PM

SkI_JuMpeR is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Rocketboii
Hey all, Im just getting into stuntin now and just wanted to know. Where do you guys meet up and stunt? I know its getting colder now a days but theres no way I can wait till spring . If anyone is down to do some stunting and possibly teach a noob some new tricks, add me on msn Aggressive_alpha@hotmail.com. Im located in Mississauga, but can meet up if its not too far.

thanks

if your looking for stunt spots around mississauga talk to Regstunts he lives there and he can guide them......

p.s. very nice avatar
Old 11-07-2006, 09:07 AM

Originally Posted by SkI_JuMpeR
if your looking for stunt spots around mississauga talk to Regstunts he lives there and he can guide them......

p.s. very nice avatar
I think Reg fell off the map as far as stunting goes, I havent seen him out at any of the spots in a long time. And I hear he sold his stunt bike and bought a minty ZX10
Old 11-07-2006, 06:50 PM

Snipes20 is an unknown quantity at this point

I don't want to seem like a jerk but people are pretty protective of thier spots because when new guys come, most don't know how to control the bike and end up drawing to much attention and getting everyone kicked out

its happened to me twice now and I will only ride with people that I know aren't gonna get me a ticket or kicked out now.

I hope u find some good spots but I'm just saying don't be surprised if no one wants to give up thier spots
Old 11-08-2006, 02:55 AM

Originally Posted by Snipes20
I don't want to seem like a jerk but people are pretty protective of thier spots because when new guys come, most don't know how to control the bike and end up drawing to much attention and getting everyone kicked out

its happened to me twice now and I will only ride with people that I know aren't gonna get me a ticket or kicked out now.

I hope u find some good spots but I'm just saying don't be surprised if no one wants to give up thier spots

when i lived in TO ide ride to a spot with Reg,Rabo.... **** it wasnt even that big of a deal... it was an open street... cops drove by, saw us stunting and didnt even give a ****.. the only problem was that they started building stuff and the street started getting full of MUD.... i think JohnnyP know which one im talkin about......4-5 minutes from Reg's house, across the freeway from the airport.......
Old 11-08-2006, 08:31 AM

Originally Posted by SkI_JuMpeR
when i lived in TO ide ride to a spot with Reg,Rabo.... **** it wasnt even that big of a deal... it was an open street... cops drove by, saw us stunting and didnt even give a ****.. the only problem was that they started building stuff and the street started getting full of MUD.... i think JohnnyP know which one im talkin about......4-5 minutes from Reg's house, across the freeway from the airport.......
Yeah thats done my friend, nowadays on your way there youll see signs like this saying "Suspicious activity watch" "Email monitored" with big binoculars.....Theres a funny camera and solar panel thing hangin on the pole right on the corner of that street and you last about 5 min before 10 cops show up......Times have changed before stunting on industrial streets you might get one cop commin through just to check it out or tell you to pack up, last time we tried something like that in Mississauga I **** you not 10 cops came screaming throught. I didnt feel like chatting so I made my move, dude was jumping out of cars while they were still rolling trying to crab me off my bike n ****

Name:  13-01-06_1146.jpg
Views: 6
Size:  31.7 KB
Old 11-09-2006, 02:13 AM

ohhh **** well sad to hear that a great street and also the street that i crashed on was closed.......hope u guys find some better spots around TO...ill make sure to come visit u guys next summer when i come visit TO...
Old 11-10-2006, 06:09 PM
DNFstunt

Regstunts is a decent person

The rumours are true! I sold the R1 to a rookie and scooped up an '04 ZX10. I am now officially a glamma highway wheelie guy (once again) I'm not sure if I'll get another stunter or not, as I am in the process of buying my first house, and I'm lucky to keep the 10.

I miss hangin' out with the ol' crowd at the spots though! If it's nice this weekend I'll try and find the StunterInc crew and see some end of season riding.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	10R.JPG
Views:	29
Size:	88.7 KB
ID:	183423  

Last edited by Regstunts; 11-10-2006 at 06:32 PM.
Old 11-11-2006, 01:22 AM

Originally Posted by Regstunts
The rumours are true! I sold the R1 to a rookie and scooped up an '04 ZX10. I am now officially a glamma highway wheelie guy (once again) I'm not sure if I'll get another stunter or not, as I am in the process of buying my first house, and I'm lucky to keep the 10.

I miss hangin' out with the ol' crowd at the spots though! If it's nice this weekend I'll try and find the StunterInc crew and see some end of season riding.

Reg no worries... ive joined the Glamma stunters club last summer..im done with getting my skin scraped of on the asphalt ..my gixxer is sold and already put a downpayment on the '07 gixxer 1000..hopefully i can do some track days next year and go from there..i like this color scheme... as soon as i get the bike though those pipes will have to go.....

Name:	4a.jpg
Views:	20
Size:	86.2 KB
ID:	183439  
Old 11-11-2006, 01:25 AM

i was thinking these if they come out

Name:	gixslip.jpg
Views:	25
Size:	47.3 KB
ID:	183440  
Old 11-11-2006, 01:26 AM

or these

Name:	Gixxer7.JPG
Views:	26
Size:	97.2 KB
ID:	183441  
Old 11-12-2006, 03:26 AM

Snipes20 is an unknown quantity at this point

forget that glam stuff.....I fixin up my stunter and painting it so that I can beat the crap out of it again
Old 11-13-2006, 04:56 PM

Rocketboii is an unknown quantity at this point

thanks for the input guys. Ive found a pretty sweet spot in mississauga. Dont know if any of you guys ride there but im usually alone. Its an industrial area just east of Dundas / Cawthra on Stanfield. Nice long emtpy strip.
Old 11-23-2006, 05:36 PM

OverRatedRiderz is an unknown quantity at this point

come down to Orangeville....I got about 4 spots that are out in the middle of nowhere... e-mail me if you want
porsche_jorge@hotmail.com names Mike
Old 01-27-2007, 11:08 PM

LilJ0hn636 is a decent person

what's up
Old 01-27-2007, 11:26 PM

shky4 will become famous soon enough

what's up
Old 01-27-2007, 11:54 PM

LilJ0hn636 is a decent person

I'm going to glama stunt mine too, paint it up like a sweet rainbow, Jeff Gordan style, or should I say sitdown steve style, he's my hero for coming out and helping other homostunters like me!!
Old 03-25-2007, 09:25 PM
Waiting For Email Confirmation

Adam134 is an unknown quantity at this point

I wish there were spots around here but theres nothing.. not even anything close to resembling a decent spot to practice on.. town of 16,500