Canada Our Northern brothers and sisters...

What have you guys been doing?

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2003, 12:08 AM

GYNXxx is an unknown quantity at this point
What have you guys been doing?

Well , riding season is sorta started up here in the GTA , so I wanna know what you guys have been doing. Just chillin in the parking lots picking up ******? Taking rips up north and practicing wheelies? Practicing in parking lots learning 12ves(because you know no one is doing them up here)? What ? What is it you guys have been up to?

Me personally i have been just riding up north a bit trying to get my 2nd gear balance point on my R1...and let me tell you , it's HIGH as ****. I mean to the point where I am sitting at 120 K and not accelerating...But it's fun!!! This weekend we are hitting the parking lots and trying some 12ves We'll seee how it goes. Still kinda dirty on the road which is ga'bage.... But hey maybe we will all be stunting together soon on a friday night run ! Let the haters hate hahhahaa Later boys
Old 04-28-2003, 01:55 PM

what none of you guys are doing anything?!?!?!?!!? I thought you guys would respond to this....
Old 04-29-2003, 01:02 AM

Yo dude ..I'm not even remotely french !!! How dare you!! hahaha Toronto is not french but we got SARS !!!!!!! whohoooooo
Old 04-29-2003, 01:06 AM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep
sup
Old 04-30-2003, 01:47 AM

hahahahaha ......nice
Old 05-08-2003, 09:01 AM

QBALL is an unknown quantity at this point
Hey GYNXxx,
I have been busy at the track. I when to the tuning weekend and ripped it up! I have some sponsor offers. This coming Monday I am hooking up the the people who offered me the money the see what we can work out! Have not done to much riding on the street, but I have been stunting the fiddy alot. If things don't work out on Monday My bike will back on the street for the summer. I have gone for a few small rides on the street with the race bodywork on and the cops don't seem to like the no lights, signals, and no plate. I thing that is what there were chasing me for?? Maybe it was the wheelies?? I don't know? Have to hook up soon!!
QBALL
Old 05-08-2003, 10:12 AM

F4i_Goddess is an unknown quantity at this point
Gynxxx

Since when do u ride with DTE!??!?? u weren't in daytona were u.......? I thought they broke up..? Now it's just Johnny and the other guys formed Core6
Old 05-08-2003, 03:59 PM

Yeah girl I ride "with" DTE haha ... Official video editor guy. They did break up but there is a ton of **** that has gone on since you have been here. YES I was in DAYTONA! Hanging with J and the boys riding and getting boozed during the rain
Old 05-08-2003, 04:25 PM

AWW i thought u told me u werent gonna be in daytona..i was there too! it was my bday and we went out lots... i only rode twice though... But i was with LVX most of the time... we got into 400 north with vip and stuff for my bday... i saw a bunch of guys with DTE stickers on their bikes and hindles...my bro stopped them (we were walking) and they said the boys had already gone home... if i had known that u were there, i woulda rode with u guys... in the rain..
Come out saturday to Cyclemax and DPE! actually i might go riding tonight..its soo nice out..
Old 05-10-2003, 03:50 PM

yeah when your brother asked that guy where DTE was .. I was the guy right infront of him. I always said I was going to Daytona! Red R1 with the big dte symbol and a Hindle on the screen ..... we were busy videotaping whenit wasnt raining up at the dead end road. I figured you guys would have shown up at some time. So now schools done, does that mean you will be riding around a lot more?
Old 05-11-2003, 01:31 PM

Hey I remember sayin to my bro (all drunk i think....) "HEY THAT GUY HAS A HINDLE!!!" and it was YOU weird.... yeah i was at DPE and Cyclemax on saturday... give me your # or somethin and we should hook up to go riding.. I'm only in Uxbridge! You have a red R1 eh???.... havent seen a red yamaha of any sort in a loooooooooooong time..... I like red better than the yamaha blue
Old 05-11-2003, 01:33 PM

oh wait a sec.. are u one of those 2wheeljunkie guys too?!?! i saw them all at elements on friday night... i wasnt riding though
Old 05-11-2003, 06:10 PM

yes I am one of those guys ..but I dont like the friday night things...usually too boring. Actually my R1 is blue and white now, I changed it over to some shittier plastic and now it is pretty much the stunt bike ... I'm sure we will hook up sometime, and make sure you ride home with us because I have a bet with one of the riders that I will do a 6 km wheelie on the way home
Old 05-12-2003, 10:19 AM

6km wheelie eh??....i'd like to see that too.
Old 05-13-2003, 03:35 PM

well if it ever gets warm enough at night ...i'll give it the try!
Old 05-13-2003, 04:42 PM

will u be goin to the national race this weekend? it sucks that its the long weekend..i had some other plans!!!!
Old 05-14-2003, 03:36 PM

nah i probably wont ..... just riding locally and drinking too ... thats about it!!!