www.pointofbalance.com
Dallas/Ft Worth, TX

To clear up the issues !!!!!!! No more - Please

Old 01-07-2003, 10:19 AM

DoubleR Dan is an unknown quantity at this point
Angry To clear up the issues !!!!!!! No more - Please

Waazzzzzzzzzup
Aloha Big Dan!

Hey just saying what's up. I have a couple of questions 4 yea. I am not sure if you guys are mad at SBH or if you have a problem with us. I know that some of our guys are mad because they think you are trying to stir up trouble. Example: the post on stuntlife. I personaly don't think you are. However, please clear it up, if you need to ask me anything about SBH I will be glad to tell you.

I was told the reason why you all (XTC) did not go to the Pennington venue was because you all said you could stunt for free on the streets. I know that is true, however $5.00 to stunt and not get a $300.00 to $500.00 dollor ticket is kinda worth the 5 bucks. We have EMT on site, which really helps. We had a bad accident on Sunday and they had immediate medical attention.

I also wanted to let you know that (ELLITE) stunters like yourself, get into the venue free of charge. They look at you guys as intertainment for the crowd. IF, you have any questions about the club, please let me know. I am sure you have heard by now of my position in SBH. I would like to keep club realations in good standing with all area clubs. Let me know if SBH can help you all in anyway. Hey and if you ever want to go stunt let me know!

Sherman
SportBikeHype
Old 01-07-2003, 10:41 AM

OK - above is a message sent to me by the New pres of SBH. Let me clear the first issue up.

1. I was not trying to start any thing - I and others were just curious of SBH future - that was it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Some of your guys will always be mad at someone or some group - we can not help that. Just like the time the the whole SBH group show'd up to kick my *** over things that were miss understood and things that I was not even a part off.

***That is is main reason why I will never join SBH - So please stop asking me.

2. We did not go to the Pennighton due to the fact that we were filming - go and look at our forum - we had about 30 guys with us on Sunday !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Money is not an issue with me - the only one who made a coment was "Artgecko" on our forum. We have been out to Kennadale a couple of times and were planing on going out to the SBH event this weekend = now I am not so sure if we will or not !!!!!!!!

****For myself to get in free = well thanks but I can afford the 5 bucks.

****SBH grand opening - the reason why Shaggy D and I did not perform: We all (XTC, POB & SBH) agreed that we would charge for stunt shows and no longer do any free ones. This is why we did not perform.

****To this date we (XTC) has invited POB & SBH to join up with us in "paying" stunt shows. We have done so the most and we have yet to be invited to a SBH "paying" stunt show.
POB has invited us to a couple of non-paying shows, but they have also helped us out on other matters. Just like SBH did by putting our trailor video on the DVD.

*FINAL - we are not mad nor are we stiring anything up nor are we going off of any he said she said stuff - period. We will try to support the groups who support us.

Go look at our website - we have our friends link where it has a section for each group - we have posted the pics that we have of the different teams & their members - more than any other local group has done.

*Good luck with the promition - I read the Dewayne letter to Greg on your site ? What will Gregs new position be if he comes back?
Old 01-07-2003, 12:16 PM

David P.O.B. is an unknown quantity at this point
i replied in the XTC forum.
Old 01-07-2003, 03:51 PM
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

SHERMAN is an unknown quantity at this point
Dan,

First, let me say that neither me nor anyone I know is mad at you. Quite the opposite, to be truthful. Oh yeah, posting my PM on the Stuntlife board(s) was, I think, not cool, but we're all human--and not even that is any big deal.

I've got an idea... Let's all (and I mean US ALL) put all of the crap that may exist completely behind us, and get on with having a good time. I say this, 'cause SportBikeHype corporate is well on its way toward putting in place a business plan unique to the world of motor sports. That plan has been in its formative stages for at least the last 12 months and with even greater effort since last June, and will, we hope, be good for everyone. SBH will schedule a number of future dates at Pennington Field, and the plan is to continue testing the venue's use by sports cars and go-carts as well. In addition, SBH is in the process of ensuring there will be places to ride virtually every Thursday and Saturday nights this coming Spring, summer and Fall. Those interested in future events can access the SportBikeHype web site, go by its shop or send an email to the addresses I have shown below.

Another part of the SportBikeHype plan was its presence at the Dallas International Motorcycle Show November 16-18th. As in the case of the venue, SBH's presence was repeated December 27-29 at the 11th Annual DFW Motorcycle Show at Will Rogers Memorial Center in Ft. Worth.

SportBikeHype’s business plan also includes:

- A clothing line
- A retail store
- The so-called “extreme” sportbike stunt video
- An on-line store
- A stunt squad
- A road racing team
- The possibility of a TV Show, and
- A few other things we're not talking about just yet.

Over the last four- (4) months, SBH has been approached by a number of top riders from across the country, and their proposals are being reviewed as we speak. New riders will be taken on in accordance with the timetable set forth in SBH's business plan, and not before. I would however like to welcome Moto-Trix to the SportBikeHype Family. These guys have a great deal of talent and are sure to be some of the best new up in coming stunt riders of the future. They will join current members of SportBikeHype on the new SportBikeHype/ Moto-Trix stunt team.

While not yet known all the way around the country, on November 16th, SportBikeHype also released its first video: "SportBikeHype I: Motopsycho Stunt Team." SportBikeHype I has been professionally produced, and contains original DVD-quality music by Dallas-Ft. Worth recording artists PIMPADELIC (www.pimpadelic.com). Through a carefully planned campaign involving distribution of "director's cuts," the video quickly became regarded as one of the top sportbike stunt videos in the world, and on-line sales and distributor demand are brisk.

After some five months' effort under our belt, and culminating with a Beta Test of Lone Star Park and The State Fair complex (to which SBH invited you, and a number of area riders), SportBikeHype capped off the acquisition of three (3) riding venues with the announcement of the Pennington Field site. As referenced above, in addition to a place to ride, SportBikeHype ultimately intends to include sports cars and go-carts, and, in the future, SBH will likely include car shows, skateboarding, rollerblading, freestyle BMX and, possibly, Moto-Freestyle opportunities.

Ultimately, SportBikeHype intends to put the nation’s stunters (all of them--not just those that happen to be SBH members) in a position similar to that occupied by other pro athletes. To do that, SBH intends to do something no one has been able to do. That is, take the sport beyond its core group and into the mainstream, and create a product that caters to the incredible demand that resides among the consuming public as a whole. Hopefully, the result will be that all motorcycle riders and racers will benefit.

In addition, SBH has produced a "teaser" for a nationally syndicated sportbike TV show. The idea is being well received, but it's not likely the concept will be picked up in the near future. And, if it were, the show certainly wouldn't appear until 2004.

Obviously, SportBikeHype's goals involve business. At the same time, the arenas in which SportBikeHype will operate are recreation and lifestyle, and, as a result, it has to deliver fun to all riders. In addition, it is SportBikeHype’s mission to make riding a far safer thing than it now is. If we can do these very few things and I think we can, everything else will take care of itself.

Finally, SportBikeHype recently inked a deal (that took over three months’ to close), under which Bill Syfan, a former Suzuki and Clear Channel executive, will represent the multiple SportBikeHype divisions to the motorcycle industry and Fortune 1000 marketing communities.

In addition to numerous regional sprint and endurance road racing championships (and a slew of first place finishes), in classes from 125cc to 750cc, Syfan won the 1986 AMA National GTU Endurance Championship, and is currently an instructor at Jason & Reg. Pridmore’s STAR motorcycle road racing school. In the professional arena, Syfan was an executive at American Suzuki Motor Corporation from 1992 to 1998, where he developed and managed the Team Suzuki S port road racing program and Suzuki Cup contingency system. During this time, Syfan was also responsible for advertising and press relations in connection with U.S. road racing activities.

From 1998 to 1999, Syfan was with Dunlop Tire Corporation, where his duties included the management of technical services for motorcycle road racing and motocross teams, as well as product testing and press launches. From 1999 to this year, he was with Clear Channel Entertainment, where he developed and managed the Formula USA and CCS sanctioning organizations, and promoted and managed some 70 major events annually.

Just recently, Syfan left Clear Channel, and formed Proforma Services. Proforma represents a number of the nation's top motorcycle road racers, and handles a wide variety of marketing and promotional initiatives for some of the industry's top players.

In substance, some things change, and some things stay the same!

Sincerely,

John Sherman, Club President
Sherman@SportBikeHype.com
The SPORTBIKEHYPE Club
1224 West Arkansas
Arlington, Texas 76013
Toll Free: (866) 295-MOTO (6686)
Local: (817) 459-2737
www.sportbikehype.com
Old 01-07-2003, 04:14 PM

Cool ........right I have seen this business/future plan before.

*Remember - you brought the issues up to me in the PM ..............
Which I told you why I posted your PM - I guess I could tell you again ?

Anyways - you say that your guys were mad at US and you wanted to know if we were mad at SBH for not showing up to the Pennington event.

We have no problems - just our own business plan & goals that we are working on. We can not always show up to help promote SBH when they are trying to get a event going. We do reconize the fact that we were invited to go to Lone Star Park and the State fair = which help SBH out a bunch - showing the people/owners that thee was great talent and that people would show up to watch the top riders stunt.

Thanks
Dan Stafford - VP of XTC
Old 01-07-2003, 04:20 PM
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

SHERMAN is an unknown quantity at this point

Lets hear for the band....

Hey Dan go to the Goose tonight, I will buy you a beer! We SBH & XTC have always been cool, we clear now!

Hope to see you at the Goose,

Sherman SBH