Las Vegas Extremes - LVX Photo Gallery
www.LasVegasExtremes.com
Las Vegas

I'm confused...is Urban Assault an LVX video?

Old 01-29-2003, 09:33 AM

weaponx666 is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm confused...is Urban Assault an LVX video?

I've seen Urban Assault and it has Pauly and JoJo in it along with D-Mann, Jason Brighton (?), and a couple other guys. It's copyright date is 2000.

I've also seen Las Vegas Extremes II: Leap of Faith, pretty much starring only Pauly and JoJo. It's copyright date is 2001.

I know Pauly and the original LVX members had some kind of falling out after the first LVX video came out. Is Urban Assault the "original LVX video" that everyone refers to? I see no mention of the name LVX at all in the video. Can someone straighten this out for me?

Both videos are great, by the way.
Old 01-30-2003, 11:49 PM
LVX Moderator

LVX-JoJo is an unknown quantity at this point
Don't worry, you are not the first to be confused by UA (Urban Assault). I am not surprised by the fact that so many people thought that UA was the sequel to the original Las Vegas Extremes film, since that was how X-Factor falsely advertised it.

Ok, here is the deal...X-F is a distribution company for extreme sports videos/DVDs. Las Vegas Extremes 1 was the first film that they were paid to edit, instead of just distributing it. This means that they got more $$ in their pocket. After LVX 1 was released, it grossed $250,000 in the first two months, and X-F had stars in their eyes. They wanted a bigger piece of the street extreme freestyle pie, and so they decided to make UA, which they could call their own and make 100% of the profits...since we were making good money off of LVX 1, we did UA as somewhat of a 'favor'. This would have never been a problem if they didn't market UA like LVX 2...they put 'from the creators of Las Vegas Extremes' on the front cover, and used the Las Vegas Extremes name to sell their video...nothing we can do about it now, but X-F has truly got to be the #1 most unethical company I have ever come in contact with...

X-F is still duplicating and selling LVX 1, and has been for a year and a half, without paying us anything. If anybody out there is contemplating doing business with X-Factor, my advice is to re-think your decision. They will not be in business much longer...

Thanks for asking this question by the way...you are very perceptive in noticing the details you mentioned...hopefully this straightens things out.

-JoJo-
LasVegasExtremes.com
Old 02-03-2003, 09:20 PM

Brandon is an unknown quantity at this point
Who are you with now, or is it your own?
Old 02-27-2003, 09:33 PM

c57arr77 is an unknown quantity at this point
Urban Assault

Jason Britton, seems cool.
Old 02-28-2003, 09:13 AM

Drewman is an unknown quantity at this point
Who is LVX with

This question arose with another post.. I will find out this week when I meet up with them. Prob not X-factor!?!
Old 02-28-2003, 11:12 PM

-Baker- is an unknown quantity at this point
Britton is way cool! He is very intelligent and very professional with this sport.

If you have the chance to meet Pauly..do so! He's also a very intelligent guy for this sport.

Mad props to these two in this sport....where would we be without them..???
Old 03-03-2003, 04:19 PM

hayez is an unknown quantity at this point
damn made 250,000 off a stunt video?i didnt think you could make that kind of money off that
Old 03-09-2003, 06:26 PM

LVX New Releases

I just spent the entire week with Pauly. Jojo, Jason Britton along with a great group of people to include loads of sponsors out at Bike Week. I did alot of talking with them. As mentioned in many other posts Jason Britton is one of the most professional people to grace this sport with his presence.

To answer the question about who will be releasing LVXG. The name of the company is IMPACT. You can also call 1 866 EXTREME
or hit the website at www.lasvegasextremes.com to get a copy of the vid.. It is well worth it

Drewman
Old 03-11-2003, 01:10 AM
I love all hot women!!!

Goose is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: LVX New Releases

Originally posted by Drewman
I just spent the entire week with Pauly. Jojo, Jason Britton along with a great group of people to include loads of sponsors out at Bike Week....
Drewman

I was there too, saw Pauly and JoJo and the rest of the LVX gang out front of 600 North NightClub. I was able to talk one-on-one with both Pauly and JoJo and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Both are stand-out people just like I thought them to be by dealing with them over STUNTLIFE. JoJo was happy to finally meet me saying "You are the real GOOSE????", I said yup its me!

And I talked to Pauly about his racing CCS, and Formula USA, as well as other clubs. He is very cool, and had a lot of encouraging words for me as a racer. I left wondering if they were looking for any riders to join their roadracing team.

Pauly/JoJo: Tryouts??????? Are you having any?

Count me in..............I can do 1:54.4 at Brainerd International Raceway in Minnesota.

Goose
Old 03-11-2003, 09:09 AM

Ignore the camera guy

Whats up Goose.. Sorry that I did not have the chance to meet you. The only night that I was not at 600N was Sat. If you were there any other night I was the guy with the camera. Thants too bad! I would have liked to meet the people that I talk to here. If I did meet you I dont think that you were introduced as Goose. Then agian there were alot of people acting a fool out in front of 600 so I was busy with the camera. Take care

Drewman
Old 03-11-2003, 01:35 PM
I love all hot women!!!

Re: Ignore the camera guy

Whats up Goose.. Sorry that I did not have the chance to meet you. The only night that I was not at 600N was Sat. If you were there any other night I was the guy with the camera. Thants too bad! I would have liked to meet the people that I talk to here. If I did meet you I dont think that you were introduced as Goose. Then agian there were alot of people acting a fool out in front of 600 so I was busy with the camera. Take care

Drewman
I would have liked to meet you too, always good to put a face with a screen name.

BTW, the camera guy Sat night was right in front of us in the club taking footage of some hot chick moving her body all around, brown dress, blonde hair. big *****. The guy himself was a little on the chunky side and probably had the biggest LVX shirt made. I'm just messin with him...you probably know him real well. But he was a big dude.

Goose
Old 03-11-2003, 02:06 PM

Camera guy

Yeah that was a great friend of LVX. We call him Drapper. He is a real good guy. I had some fun filming in that club the nights that I was there. I got alot of great upskirt and tit shots for the next videos. It is amazing what girls will do for the camera.

Drewman
Old 03-19-2003, 10:55 PM

MI Xtremes Dave is an unknown quantity at this point
drew, so what was the video we were watching at club600?
Old 03-19-2003, 11:05 PM

Vid at 600N

It all depends. I know we gave them all of the LVX videos that are out right now. It could have been one of 3--> LVX 1, LVX 2, and Vegas Knights. Trailers to each can be viewed at www.lasvegasextremes.com. Then at that point you can decide which you like the best.

Drewman
Old 03-21-2003, 12:10 PM
I love all hot women!!!

Originally posted by CBOdmi
Just curious has pauly learned any new tricks or is he still doing the same ole Nac Nac for the last 5 years. Did he retire I was just wondering because I havent seen him compete in any events at all. Not trying to be a dick just asking..A FAN
Does 2001 XSBA National Champion count.

On top of stunning he also roadraces, which is something no other stunt team does.

Goose
Old 03-21-2003, 01:22 PM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Zuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant future
Originally posted by Goose

On top of stunning he also roadraces, which is something no other stunt team does.
Goose
Um, Teach from Core6 races and I'm sure there must be some others.

:p
Old 03-24-2003, 04:30 PM

New Stunts

Yes it is well known that LVX has created many tricks in the stunt world. It is also well known that LVX is a very professional organization that does not destroy thier equipment. Thus, this may be why you have not seen any of the LVX team doing these tricks at public events YET !. I know for a fact that Pauly is working on new stunts. I also think that every stunter in the world knows that once Pauly masters something you better hold on for a completely new breed of stunts associated with that trick. Also you must never forget that Jo Jo is on the prowl and is kickin up some pretty good stunts of her own. In a nutshell I would say you can look for some of the formentioned stunts to come from one or more of the LVX team members in the near future.

Drewman
Old 03-24-2003, 05:00 PM
I love all hot women!!!

Re: New Stunts

Yes it is well known that LVX has created many tricks in the stunt world. It is also well known that LVX is a very professional organization that does not destroy thier equipment. Thus, this may be why you have not seen any of the LVX team doing these tricks at public events YET !. I know for a fact that Pauly is working on new stunts. I also think that every stunter in the world knows that once Pauly masters something you better hold on for a completely new breed of stunts associated with that trick. Also you must never forget that Jo Jo is on the prowl and is kickin up some pretty good stunts of her own. In a nutshell I would say you can look for some of the formentioned stunts to come from one or more of the LVX team members in the near future.

Drewman

Well said Drewman!!! Jojo and Pauly have my backing and full support! I wanna see Jojo do some stunts DAMNIT......pics, vids.....none of that showing skin stuff anymore! Well a little won't hurt, but more stunts!

=)

Goose

Last edited by Goose; 03-24-2003 at 10:43 PM.
Old 03-25-2003, 02:59 PM
LVX Moderator

Re: Re: New Stunts

oh really little to late isnt it, the game done passed you by and you werent there...Sorry
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

PLEASE....We just don't sit at the kiddie table anymore....we run this phenomenon called a BUSINESS...something the 'we-do-it-just-for-the-fun' people wouldn't understand...because while we are making money at having fun, you are working your 9-5 JOB and having fun on the side...looks like your breed of riders are the ones that missed the boat to me! You are doing what I did 3 years ago!

And before any of you ask if this is Pauly posting under my name, it is NOT! I'm the only one that jumps on here to vent...it kinda relaxes me...so keep 'em comin baby!

-JoJo
Old 03-25-2003, 03:22 PM
LVX Moderator

It was just a question cause I havent seen him do a 12 or a long stoppie or a scrape or a drag or any of the new combos or any mid wheelies or any no throttle handers or no handers or circles just wondering cause thats the new stuff, just seems everyone can do nac nac and christ and skitch or jumping from seat to tank. Those are very standard stunts and Pauly started them yes but I was just wondering is he doing any new stuff....Its just a question not trying to get anyone pissed just trying to get an answer. I know he races and what not I just want to know is he rocking any new stuff. I seen a pic of D mann hes was doing a few 12s......
Do you really think that Pauly is SO untalented that he can't do a 12 o'clock wheelie? That would be pretty ignorant, given the fact that everybody and their mom is doing them, which tells me that they are easy to perform. When the time comes for him to bust out 'new' stunts, he will - It hasn't been necessary for him to focus his attention on new stunts because Las Vegas Extremes III isn't right around the corner just yet, and he isn't entering any competitions, so what's the point - to prove to YOU that he's a talented rider? Whatever...By the way, what happens when everybody sees Pauly scrapin by them? What are you going to hate him for then?

And when is somebody else going to do a skitch-insane? So far he is the only one I have seen do that - but you don't hear us bitching do you?

Last edited by LVX-JoJo; 03-25-2003 at 03:27 PM.

Quick Reply: I'm confused...is Urban Assault an LVX video?