Las Vegas Extremes - LVX Photo Gallery
www.LasVegasExtremes.com
Las Vegas

I'm confused...is Urban Assault an LVX video?

Old 03-25-2003, 03:31 PM
LVX Moderator

LVX-JoJo is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by Goose
Does 2001 XSBA National Champion count.

On top of stunning he also roadraces, which is something no other stunt team does.

Goose
No Goose, that doesn't count...he's not doing a 12 o'clock wheelie, so he sucks, remember?
Old 03-25-2003, 03:36 PM
LVX Moderator

Re: Re: LVX New Releases

Originally posted by Goose
I was there too, saw Pauly and JoJo and the rest of the LVX gang out front of 600 North NightClub. I was able to talk one-on-one with both Pauly and JoJo and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Both are stand-out people just like I thought them to be by dealing with them over STUNTLIFE. JoJo was happy to finally meet me saying "You are the real GOOSE????", I said yup its me!

And I talked to Pauly about his racing CCS, and Formula USA, as well as other clubs. He is very cool, and had a lot of encouraging words for me as a racer. I left wondering if they were looking for any riders to join their roadracing team.

Pauly/JoJo: Tryouts??????? Are you having any?

Count me in..............I can do 1:54.4 at Brainerd International Raceway in Minnesota.

Goose
I will keep you in mind when we start the racing program Goose! Until then, stay in the loop and at least you guys can race together when we are @ Brainerd (or anywhere close to there)

Glad you took a moment to say hello instead of staying in the 'Hate Pauly' club. It was nice to put a face to the name!

JoJo
Old 03-25-2003, 03:39 PM
LVX Moderator

Originally posted by Jeremy B.
Welcome back. When is LVXG going to have an updated trailor? I see you lurking right now.
Yeah, you know I was just thinking about that...I got some really good segments, but nothing ready for updating just yet
Old 03-25-2003, 03:44 PM

hayez is an unknown quantity at this point
jojo
Old 03-25-2003, 04:11 PM
LVX Moderator

Originally posted by Jeremy B.
OK...you're forgiven...

Visit our MILITARY FORUM and support us with some posts JOJO.
Speaking of the military...after watching the news lately, I have noticed that we have shipped tons of Las Vegas Extremes product overseas to 2 of the 3 airforce carriers (USS Constellation & USS Lincoln), as well as troops in Afghanistan. Shipping to bases around the US are pretty common, but it is cool as hell to know that we are helping the guys overseas to keep their hopes, morale, and adrenalin up while fighting a miserable war! Somewhat of a reality check to be connected to military fans at this point in time....

NEEDLESS TO SAY, YOU GUYS KICK *** AND I HAVE THE UPMOST RESPECT FOR ALL OF YOU. YOU THINK WHEELIES ARE HARD? FIGHTING A WAR BLOWS MY JOB AWAY! NOT ONE DAY GOES BY THAT I DON'T THINK ABOUT ALL THE GUYS OVERSEAS THAT LEFT THEIR BIKES AT HOME TO DEFEND THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA - GUYS JUST LIKE ME (well, except for the guy part) - ALL OF YOU SHOULD RECEIVE MEDALS OF HONOR AND LET THE TAXPAYERS PAY YOUR BILLS FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE FOR THE DEDICATION YOU HAVE GIVEN THIS COUNTRY. IF YOU HAVEN'T HEARD THIS IN AWHILE, WE APPRECIATE YOUR HARD WORK, AND IT DOESN'T GO UN-NOTICED!!!!

JoJo - Las Vegas Extremes

(I copied this to the military forum as well)
Old 03-25-2003, 04:53 PM

no love for hayez
Old 03-25-2003, 05:17 PM
I love all hot women!!!

Goose is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by LVX-JoJo
Speaking of the military...after watching the news lately, I have noticed that we have shipped tons of Las Vegas Extremes product overseas to 2 of the 3 airforce carriers (USS Constellation & USS Lincoln), as well as troops in Afghanistan. Shipping to bases around the US are pretty common, but it is cool as hell to know that we are helping the guys overseas to keep their hopes, morale, and adrenalin up while fighting a miserable war! Somewhat of a reality check to be connected to military fans at this point in time....

NEEDLESS TO SAY, YOU GUYS KICK *** AND I HAVE THE UPMOST RESPECT FOR ALL OF YOU. YOU THINK WHEELIES ARE HARD? FIGHTING A WAR BLOWS MY JOB AWAY! NOT ONE DAY GOES BY THAT I DON'T THINK ABOUT ALL THE GUYS OVERSEAS THAT LEFT THEIR BIKES AT HOME TO DEFEND THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA - GUYS JUST LIKE ME (well, except for the guy part) - ALL OF YOU SHOULD RECEIVE MEDALS OF HONOR AND LET THE TAXPAYERS PAY YOUR BILLS FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE FOR THE DEDICATION YOU HAVE GIVEN THIS COUNTRY. IF YOU HAVEN'T HEARD THIS IN AWHILE, WE APPRECIATE YOUR HARD WORK, AND IT DOESN'T GO UN-NOTICED!!!!

JoJo - Las Vegas Extremes

(I copied this to the military forum as well)

Here, Here Jojo....go troops!!!

Glad we got a chance to meet in person in Daytona and thanks for everything. Just waiting for the call from LVX to come race with the team! =) =) I'll do the half-time/lunch stunt show too if you want....!!!

LVX supporter for Life!

Goose
Old 03-25-2003, 05:20 PM
I love all hot women!!!

No Goose, that doesn't count...he's not doing a 12 o'clock wheelie, so he sucks, remember?
HAHA!!! Pauly doesn't suck, I met him in person and I'm a good judge of character..............HE'S VERY COOL.

whether he can 12 or not...........PAULY ROCKS!!!!

Goose
Old 03-25-2003, 05:29 PM
LVX Moderator

Originally posted by hayez
no love for hayez
Sorry man, I skipped right over the good stuff! I was having a good time doing this forum thing where you go around venting on everybody...It was alot of fun! I feel much better!

Old 03-25-2003, 05:36 PM

Sorry man, I skipped right over the good stuff! I was having a good time doing this forum thing where you go around venting on everybody...It was alot of fun! I feel much better!

now im happy
Old 03-25-2003, 11:44 PM

DSOG ED is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by CBOdmi
Naa u got it all wrong nobody said Pauly was untalented one bit or JoJo for that matter, but u guys are known for being rude to everyone and u just admitted that was true..So when u have fans like me which now I am an X fan thank u very much, people wanna know whats new..I have not seen anything new for like 3 years...I was just asking a questions but then u wanna get all pissed true professionals can rise above criticism...We all get critisized....I will admit first hand that DMEXTREME my group has a long way to go..But we were never on top, so we dont carry the responsibility u guys have to stay on top..Let me put it like this, U guys are very talented riders no doubt....But you guys really have to admit that u havent been keeping up on todays stunts. Now after saying that...I still think u guys could pull them off, just wondering why u havent made an effort...Groups like Starboyz and Colbert and groups of your era have adapted to the lattest stunts....I just wanted to know, this is a message board where u can state your own opinions.....Im glad you responded though, and spoke up for the group at least u did that. I just wanted to know what was up thats all.....
this is true
Old 03-26-2003, 12:07 AM

DSOG ED is an unknown quantity at this point
And when is somebody else going to do a skitch-insane? So far he is the only one I have seen do that - but you don't hear us bitching do you

please
Attached Images

Last edited by DSOG ED; 03-26-2003 at 12:16 AM.
Old 03-27-2003, 12:41 AM
I love all hot women!!!

Originally posted by sclevela
um what the hell is a skitch insane? do u have to take pills or somethin? serious what the hell is it?

I could be wrong, but pan up and you'll see a picture! Get it, got it, good............

Goose
Old 03-27-2003, 10:30 AM

Drewman is an unknown quantity at this point
Don't Scroll up

Goose with as much respect as possible I say this.. THAT
IS NOT A SKITCH INSAINE!!

That picture above is a new advertisement for 93 octaine anti- persperiant. I know it would be easy to get confused..

HAHA jokin man..

The Skitch insaine is where Pauly goes from what I belive is a switch back isaine (reverse handstand on the tail{can be seen at www.lasvegasextremes.com on the front page}) to skitching, in one movement. Basicly it appears that he drops a shoulder falls behind the bike into a skitching possition.. JoJo correct me if I am wrong but that is what I THINK it is.. I belive it is well demonstraited in LVX II

Keep the love flowin
Drewman
Old 06-17-2004, 12:56 AM

belldog is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: I'm confused...is Urban Assault an LVX video?

Originally Posted by CBO
Just curious has pauly learned any new tricks or is he still doing the same ole Nac Nac for the last 5 years. Did he retire I was just wondering because I havent seen him compete in any events at all. Not trying to be a dick just asking..A FAN

I been pretty board at work and been digging in all of this and it seems like you are just looking to **** off LVX. I am in the military and was stationed in England for 3 yrs. I have been out of the loop with all the stunting and everything but rode my *** off over there with a group of military bikers. When I first herd of LVX and e mailed them and ordered a video they sent me 5 for the price of one. If you want to insult them and call them asses ect... you have problems and are just looking to get a reaction out of people. Usually the people that are good don't all pipe up and tell the world. I think you have a lot of hate for them b/c it is you that sux! If you are ever in the western part of the US (utah, nevada, colorado, cali, idaho) I'd love to introduce you to the mountains and spank that *** in the turns!