www.LasVegasExtremes.com
Las Vegas

Jo Jo Pics!

Old 10-18-2002, 09:31 PM
7th StuntLife Forum Member

BiG C is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by Lance Swentesky
JoJo you are the greatest!!!!!!!
FOSHO she is, When I visit Vegas I would like to meet and hangout with JoJo and the rest LVX.
Old 10-20-2002, 07:33 AM

jompa is an unknown quantity at this point
jaaaabbbbaaaaaaaaadddaaaabbbadooooooo!!!! now i´m gonna smash my girl! ha ha ha
Old 10-21-2002, 12:03 AM

F4i_Goddess is an unknown quantity at this point
JoJo is beeeeeautiful
Hey Jo this is Alison frum Hindle... I'll be riding the F4i in Daytona so we need to hook up! My bro will be there too..

AND my parents said hi and they miss you :p
Old 10-22-2002, 05:29 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

-Rodger- is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by LVX-JoJo
Pauly dominating on the 50cc 13hp GRC Pocketbike
well we all know he can't dominate a sportbike or JOJO!!!!

guess he has to practice on something.

I'd practice riding two up w/ JoJo, on my...

gsxr...naw...fiddy...naw...scooter...naw...BED...H ELL YEAH! :sex
Old 10-22-2002, 05:39 PM
LVX Moderator

LVX-JoJo is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by Big Rodg C.C.
well we all know he can't dominate a sportbike or JOJO!!!!

guess he has to practice on something.

I'd practice riding two up w/ JoJo, on my...

gsxr...naw...fiddy...naw...scooter...naw...BED...H ELL YEAH! :sex
Can't dominate a sportbike?!?

Street freestylists are such drama queens...:rolllaugh

And by the way - isn't a 600 a girl's bike? Even I got a 1000...
Old 10-22-2002, 06:27 PM
7th StuntLife Forum Member

BiG C is an unknown quantity at this point
JoJo it doesnt matter what kind of bike you ride, its how you ride it. AHHH Who am I kidding a HOTTIE like you on a 1000 is pretty sweet.

Roger you kick *** at anything you ride!

KEEP IT GANGSTA YALL!
Old 10-22-2002, 06:36 PM

YATES is an unknown quantity at this point
Can't dominate a sportbike?!?

Street freestylists are such drama queens...:rolllaugh

And by the way - isn't a 600 a girl's bike? Even I got a 1000...

LMAO---that was rough---but I have to agree with JOJO, my wife rides her 929 past all the little 600's
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
chick.jpg (15.3 KB, 2868 views)

Last edited by YATES; 10-22-2002 at 06:39 PM.
Old 10-22-2002, 07:32 PM

600z are for those who use CONTROL not power. Any schmuck can wheelie a liter class bike. I can yank a stock 6 up in third w/o the clutch...but I'm just a girl.

i can out ride most stunnaz on old folk machines!!!LOL!!!

liter class z
Attached Images
scootahpesqcc.jpg (94.3 KB, 1226 views)
Old 10-22-2002, 08:58 PM
LVX Moderator

Ok, Ok, maybe you guys can answer a question or two for me...

1) Does the 'apehanger' or whatever the hell it is actually look cool, or do people do it just because they can? It's kind of like the 'superman' wheelie - the one where the rider lays on their stomach with their feet behind them and does a wheelie - does that actually look cool to people?!? Am I missing the technicality and difficulty of it all? Enlighten me...

2) Regarding CONTROL of the bike...if you mount a scrape bar on your bike (or scooter in your case), all the rider has to do is set the bike down on the scrape bar and then the bar does the rest...the bar keeps the bike from going over, not the rider. Where is the control in that? I never really understood this...that's why you can let go and drag your feet behind you - the scrape bar is doing the work, not the rider...almost makes it look like the bike is in control

If you want CONTROL, you can do it one of two ways...the gas or the brake...neither of which include a cheater, i mean scrape bar...the liter class bikes require very little effort to bring up - true - but still require a pretty decent amount of throttle control - seeing as though a small movement in the throttle goes a long way on the 1000, its all about being smooth...If we are talking about 12's, it is obvious that anybody could mount a scrape bar and bring the bike up until it drags across the ground - right? All it takes is some brake application & a little practice getting used to the bike & body positioning...NOW, without a bar, how many people do you think could actually CONTROL their 12's WITHOUT scraping the ground...hovering about 2 inches from scraping their tail section? Now that is control...
Old 10-22-2002, 09:01 PM
LVX Moderator

I can yank a stock 6 up in third w/o the clutch...
Can we say -->
Old 10-22-2002, 09:21 PM

Laura Freestyle is an unknown quantity at this point
Ok, Ok, maybe you guys can answer a question or two for me...

1) Does the 'apehanger' or whatever the hell it is actually look cool, or do people do it just because they can? It's kind of like the 'superman' wheelie - the one where the rider lays on their stomach with their feet behind them and does a wheelie - does that actually look cool to people?!? Am I missing the technicality and difficulty of it all? Enlighten me...

2) Regarding CONTROL of the bike...if you mount a scrape bar on your bike (or scooter in your case), all the rider has to do is set the bike down on the scrape bar and then the bar does the rest...the bar keeps the bike from going over, not the rider. Where is the control in that? I never really understood this...that's why you can let go and drag your feet behind you - the scrape bar is doing the work, not the rider...almost makes it look like the bike is in control

If you want CONTROL, you can do it one of two ways...the gas or the brake...neither of which include a cheater, i mean scrape bar...the liter class bikes require very little effort to bring up - true - but still require a pretty decent amount of throttle control - seeing as though a small movement in the throttle goes a long way on the 1000, its all about being smooth...If we are talking about 12's, it is obvious that anybody could mount a scrape bar and bring the bike up until it drags across the ground - right? All it takes is some brake application & a little practice getting used to the bike & body positioning...NOW, without a bar, how many people do you think could actually CONTROL their 12's WITHOUT scraping the ground...hovering about 2 inches from scraping their tail section? Now that is control...
These post almost sound like they are coming from Pauly.
As far as apehangers and supermans yes they both look good and the apehangers are the ****(wish I could do them). Maybe someday. Scrape bars are not cheater bars they are for parking and yes I wish I could do those also, Don't you Pauly? What is this post about? Why not enjoy all the riders and there skill? If you can't do something then don't knock another rider calling it a cheater bar. maybe I am reading this wrong but I get along with just about all stunters and and this post just sounds like a bunch of bs. I can admit if riders are better then me can you Pauly?
Old 10-22-2002, 09:29 PM

Laura Freestyle is an unknown quantity at this point
You know what is funny when I first started stunting, the 1st LVX video was the ****. and now after seeing and hearing different things I am getting fed up with the bullshit. Try to give props to someone that can do a stunt that you can't. Maybe they will teach you to better yourself so you won't have to talk so much ****. Anyway if I am taking some post wrong then I will appologize. otherwise if I am reading them right then
Old 10-22-2002, 09:31 PM

Can we say -->
call 630-971-2602 and ask for Wayne in sales. He thought the same thing until he rode w/ me the first time. Maybe you'll think differently when you ride w/ me the first time, on that mattress I was speaking of earlier!!!LOL!!!

and as for scraping w/o a "cheater" bar....the scooter has a O.E.M. luggage rack/bar that I hit on accident one day and discovered the joys that are involved w/ pimpin a pit scooter. my 600, and proud of it, has a bar that is over an inch past where an O.E.M. tail light would be, so i guess i'll take it off and blast subframe...WAIT...I already did that, what next?

as for having brake control...
Attached Images
rh7012.jpg (33.6 KB, 916 views)

Last edited by -Rodger-; 10-22-2002 at 09:33 PM.
Old 10-22-2002, 09:41 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep
call 630-971-2602 and ask for Wayne in sales. He thought the same thing until he rode w/ me the first time. Maybe you'll think differently when you ride w/ me the first time, on that mattress I was speaking of earlier!!!LOL!!!

and as for scraping w/o a "cheater" bar....the scooter has a O.E.M. luggage rack/bar that I hit on accident one day and discovered the joys that are involved w/ pimpin a pit scooter. my 600, and proud of it, has a bar that is over an inch past where an O.E.M. tail light would be, so i guess i'll take it off and blast subframe...WAIT...I already did that, what next?

as for having brake control...
I believe it. A guy down here brings up his F4i and 929 up in 6th gear. I didnt believe it till I saw it
Old 10-22-2002, 09:47 PM

and I'm not postin to cause "drama" or problems between ANYONE. I just wanted to post a smart *** comment referencing myself and jojo on a mattress. now I'd like to add a few things.

whoever is posting for LVX has a lot of explaining to do! How do you know anything about brake/throttle control when you are always dancing/hanging around like a balarina <- sp. ?

that was fun. now back to the smart *** jojo comments. Maybe it's not a bad idea for us to hook up and practice, you could go back and show your bank..i mean man, how to satisfy your needs, besides buying ****!!!LOL!!!
damn i'm a **** talkin bitch. Pauly you have the right to kick my *** when you see me, if you can catch me that is. I'll be back draggin subframe while your out draggin knee and landing on your ***** from landing the ever so lame "christ". HAHABAWAWAAAHAAHAAA

speaking of landing on *****. how are your ***** pauly? I'd ask Jojo but she's probably terrified of what they look like. HA. can you even give her the "money shot". guess we'll find out in that new LVX movie....wait it's gonna be softcore, cuz ya'll don't know what HARDCORE is!!!!!

peace
Old 10-22-2002, 09:52 PM

YATES is an unknown quantity at this point
--I have filmed stock 600's getting bounced up in 3rd and riden out, I have even seen 600's get bounced in 4th, they didn't get high enough to ride out , but they defiently came up w/o clutch.

---apehangers are cool--total control is needed to get the bike up-back and then get off to slide and then get back on and ride away

----I wasn't trying to start **** either--just be a wise ***---people who stunt 600's have way more control than I do with my 900

-----------------Rock out with your **** out-----------------
Old 10-22-2002, 09:59 PM
LVX Moderator

Originally posted by RedlineLaura
These post almost sound like they are coming from Pauly.
As far as apehangers and supermans yes they both look good and the apehangers are the ****(wish I could do them). Maybe someday. Scrape bars are not cheater bars they are for parking and yes I wish I could do those also, Don't you Pauly? What is this post about? Why not enjoy all the riders and there skill? If you can't do something then don't knock another rider calling it a cheater bar. maybe I am reading this wrong but I get along with just about all stunters and and this post just sounds like a bunch of bs. I can admit if riders are better then me can you Pauly?
Nope, this is JoJo...and it is only my opinion...My intention is not to knock other riders...sorry if I offended anybody - I guess the apehanger and superman are just not personal favorites of mine...that's all

The questions I asked were sincere...I guess that I just don't see what you guys see...I saw a few guys down in Daytona last year doing really slow wheelies without scraping and totally in control...they looked really good! That's when I decided that I personally like the bikes that don't drag rather than the bikes that do - after seeing them not use a drag bar, the ones that did drag just didn't look as professional, skilled, or smooth...once again, just my opinion - NO OFFENSE to anybody...and I won't call them cheater bars anymore - promise -

As for admitting that riders are better than me, I do that everyday...I don't claim to be the best, nor does Pauly...we are very good at what we do though, and talent isn't everything...there is much more involved in order to survive in the game today, and those are the areas that we focus on. There are many tricks that we aren't doing that you guys are, but it really just comes down to preference...we perform the tricks that we enjoy doing, and the ones that please the crowd...just because we don't do all of the tricks in existence doesn't mean that we can't...To be honest, I really don't care about doing all of the stunts - my goals lie in a completely different direction - and that direction is looking extremely bright lately.
Old 10-22-2002, 09:59 PM
I love all hot women!!!

Goose is an unknown quantity at this point
Jojo,

I am going to agree what Redline Laura said, it seems that Pauly has taken over your screen-name for a little bit. It just doesn't sound like the normal JoJo tone and positive attitude!

If it is Pauly, Pauly please register with a "LVX-Pauly" screen-name so we know it is you....please and thank you!

Goose

Last edited by Goose; 10-22-2002 at 10:03 PM.
Old 10-22-2002, 10:13 PM

...just because we don't do all of the tricks in existence doesn't mean that we can't...To be honest, I really don't care about doing all of the stunts - my goals lie in a completely different direction - and that direction is looking extremely bright lately.
if this is JoJo...which direction? ****!!!!! cuz if it is **** you you definitly have something going for ya. did I mention I have a mattress!!!LOL!!!

if this is Pauly...let's see a 12, i don't care if it's with/without a bar, on a 50cc-1000cc, apehanger, stand up, sit down, etc... also include pics of the bike on top of your stalky *** after you crash HHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :D :D :D :laugh:
Old 10-22-2002, 10:34 PM
LVX Moderator

God Damn! It's like walking on glass around here! Why are the tensions so high?? So what if I don't like the apehanger...big deal...why does everybody get all friggin crazy and jump at the chance to talk smack? I just re-read my post after reading all of your comments, and I don't think I was out of line at all! All I did was ask a couple of questions?!? So I won't call it a cheater bar...that was the only thing that I would change...and I have ridden a 600 before, and frankly I just wasn't impressed, so I ASSUMED that there was no way it would come up (and stay up) in 3rd...all you would have had to do is re-assure me in a nice, polite, and respectful way that you ARE able to pull it up & I would have believed you....no need for DRAMA...and all you guys saw that post as your opportunity to say more bullshit about Pauly and myself...friggin ridiculous

Quick Reply: Jo Jo Pics!