Las Vegas Extremes - LVX Photo Gallery
www.LasVegasExtremes.com
Las Vegas

road atlanta

Old 01-31-2003, 12:01 AM
LVX Moderator

LVX-JoJo is an unknown quantity at this point
So sorry for the delay in response...

We have always done the show at Road Atlanta, but Speedvision-Speedchannel-whatever sold the show to somebody else, and we have not tried to contact them just yet...we have been in LA for the past few months and have been really busy...not too sure if we are going to be able to take off enough time to do the performance, but I promise to do our best!

You should try to make World Superbike @ Laguna Seca...Speedchannel still owns that race, which means we are performing! Oh yeah baby, oh yeah...

-JoJo-
LasVegasExtremes.com
Old 01-31-2003, 01:13 AM
SERVIN IT UP

Darius is a decent person
I hate to say it but I thought last years performance wasnt that good, I hope you guys step it up a bit this year, and please no nac nac's, D
Old 01-31-2003, 03:40 PM

KrazyKris750 is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by #1 stunna
I hate to say it but I thought last years performance wasnt that good, I hope you guys step it up a bit this year, and please no nac nac's, D
Ouch
Old 01-31-2003, 04:53 PM
LVX Moderator

Hey man, what's wrong with the nac-nac's? just kidding...

So since we are on the subject, what would you consider 'steppin it up'? Enlighten me...
Old 01-31-2003, 09:16 PM
SERVIN IT UP

I think stepping it up would be some no handed wheelie's or even no throttle hand, and scrape something would ya, I know you dont like 12 bars so smash the frickin tail!! some rev limiter coaster's and better-faster burnout's with some combo's burnouts, dont just put your feet over the front and then do a burnout, do the burnout then put your feet over, do them faster and drop the bike, the crowd loves it, your bikes are too nice, I know you guys got the acrobatic tricks locked and the crowd likes that stuff, the only thing with the acrobatic stuff is that Pauly makes it look to easy, make it look like your gonna fall then pull it off, how about that one handed skitch off the back like Josh did at stuntwars, it's crazy!! Do some longer stoppies, the ones I saw last year were very short, overall be more exciting, not so planned out, be more eratic do crazy rev limiter burnout's like rothwell used to do, I have been there for 3 years watching the stunt show and I think Rothwells show 3 years ago was the best, his show the year before you guys was good but not as good as his last, anyways just my opinion and we all know what those are like, D
Old 02-01-2003, 02:02 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

-Rodger- is an unknown quantity at this point
....constructive criticism.... nicely put....
Old 02-01-2003, 03:38 AM

-Baker- is an unknown quantity at this point
Very well put Darius (Not Haten) ...

One thing I noticed while stunt shows are performed in front of crowds was the crashing while performing burnouts...as your spinning it and getting crazy fast and then simply lay it over onto the ground and run off towards the side with all that smoke and out comes the rider...and the crowd goes fricking crazy!!!!

I have footage if ya all want to see.

Pauly I know your open-minded to this...have you seen other groups perform at their own show (Not like stunt wars)?

I attended the first SBF stunt show in Bakersfield by "Good Guys" and was shocked to see the crowd and what they wanted to see..simply crashing and the guys acted it out to give exactly what the crowd wanted, but also performing some great tricks !!!.

I attended last years event at Laguna for my first time...awsome event, but I must agree with Darius the stunt show you put on was very simple and the crowd never cheered or was stunned by a trick. (You make it look to easy..LOL)

In no way I'm saying anything negative to you or Jo Jo...You started this whole sport with others and my respect will always be there to you and others of the sport.

Hope to meet up with ya soon at other event.

Buzz me anytime bro..510-847-1791 cell

-Baker-

Last edited by -Baker-; 02-01-2003 at 03:41 AM.
Old 02-01-2003, 02:50 PM
LVX Moderator

The Las Vegas Extremes is a name-brand stunt team. The #1 thing that we have to offer is a huge worldwide fan base. I think that people may get confused about what LVX is all about...Las Vegas Extremes screams opportunity, and if the stunters would see past Pauly and JoJo, they would see such opportunity. Las Vegas Extremes is much, much bigger than Pauly and JoJo.

When the original Las Vegas Extremes was released, there were 3 riders...Pauly, Derrick, and Ofer. These riders showed the world over 40 different stunts that nobody had ever even imagined. Ofer was the $$ man, Derrick and Pauly were the talent, and Pauly ran the entire business by himself. Nobody saw what Pauly saw...Pauly saw a very lucrative opportunity...a way to ride his bike and get paid for it. Long story short - Pauly realized that it is not feesibly possible for him to ride competitively for the rest of his life, and so he created a way for riders to get some serious recognition and airtime. Kind of like Crusty Demons of Dirt...Crusty isn't a team, its a business. They feature talented riders in their films, feeding their fanbase.

That is what Las Vegas Extremes is all about...business. As you can see in our productions, we feature new talents all of the time. If you can see the opportunity that LVX has to offer, then those are the riders we want to feature.

This street freestyle market is so friggin saturated that I don't think that it is even possible for a new group to make a dent in the market. They may be the most popular around their hometown, but on a worldwide basis, nobody has any idea who these groups are. LVX came out at the perfect time, when there was no competition, and concentrated on MAKING OUR NAME KNOWN.

There are so many talented riders nowadays that it is impossible to be the best...it doesn't matter who you are, there is always somebody better. If you guys would just realize that we, especially Pauly, are not promoting ourselves as the best and friggin get over that fact, then maybe you guys could see the opportunity that is presenting itself to all of the talented riders out there.

Pauly does not have every single stunt out there under his belt, nor does he want to. He has a very successful business sense in him, and we are here to make other stunters popular. We have had our time in the spotlight, and now it is time to ride the wave.

All the stunters out there are trying to do the 'team thing' but everybody knows that that doesn't work once $$ gets involved. LVX has been compared to Crusty because they are on the same business level. Crusty works, LVX works. Why put out a video to compete with Crusty? Why spend the money in production, talent, camera equipment, editors, duplication, and distribution?

Leave all that crap to us, and all you have to do is perform...like at World Superbike Laguna, Seca. We will be featuring other talents besides just Pauly and JoJo. We may have to wait for this generation of stunters to get pushed out by the younger generation, because it seems like everybody's head is contaminated with 'who's the best'. Who gives a crap? You get to perform at venues like World Superbike Laguna Seca! Look at the bigger picture already...

By the way Darius, none of this is actually directed at you, it was just a good opportunity to explain LVX's premise. I already know where you stand when you sent your emails to Abbott regarding the XSBA...he forwarded them to us, and I saved it:

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Friday, September 13, 2002 1:40 AM
To: kennethabbott@clearchannel.com
Subject: portland xsba.

Quoted from Darius of SBF:

"I was at Laguna Seca in 2000 when
we were releasing our SBF video I got a chance to meet
Pauly from Lvx, I had never met him before and figured
I would go introduce my self and give him our new tape
to see what he thought about it. As I was talking to
him and gave him my tape he handed it to some other
guy he didn't really even know and was like give me
another one, I told him I only had like 5 to give out
to vendors and he just kept rambling some smart ***
remarks so I walked away, in short the guy was a
********, I was a up and coming stunner and had seen
his video lots of times, thought he would be cool and
he wasn't. After that I talked to at least 10 other
people at the event, most pro stunt rider's who have
videos who all told me the same thing. I have talked
to many people since then and I have never met anybody
who has met him to say anything good about him, Im
telling you this because I know that he has been
stirring things up about the X.S.B.A and bad mouthing
it because he didn't win or something. It really
pisses me off because the X.S.B.A is the only thing
that us stunt riders have right now that could
possibly take our sport to the next level and he is
trying to ruin it for us. The event I attended in
Portland was as professional as you would want it to
be, everything happened as planned and on time. Thomas
was great to hang out with and explained to all the
rider's how the judging went so everybody knew what
they had do to in order to score well. Dont listen to
Pauly's B.S, you have a good thing going and it seems
very well organized, hopefully it will grow bigger and
bigger and put me on TV one day, ha ha ha,
Thanks...Darius"

Just a couple of points that I wanted to clear up, really whatever you think is up to you. First off, the guy that Pauly handed your tape to was a 'somebody'. I don't have any idea why you took that the way that you did, but Pauly was actually ENDORSING your product to this 'somebody' - when he asked for another tape, that is because we wanted to check it out for ourselves, since we just gave that first copy away to somebody that may be able to do something for you. In fact, you DID give us another copy, which we asked for you all to autograph, so that we would have it when you guys went big. I still have that friggin video with all of your autographs on it! WTF? And as far as XSBA goes, that may be what you are looking for, but it is not for us '*********'.

-JoJo-
LasVegasExtremes.com
Old 02-01-2003, 04:00 PM
SERVIN IT UP

OK who am I talking to here???? Is it Pauly or Jo Jo becuase there is a diffrence! I talked to Jo Jo at Laguna and she was very nice and I appreciate that. I saw Her in the movie just like Pauly and like everybody else there wanted to say whats up and show you guys our vid. It was the thing Pauly did last minute I talked to him that really pissed me off, it was the way he just didnt even look at it and passed it off to his freind that was standing next to him and asked for another. I didnt have that many, so I told him, there's a diffrence of bieng cool and saying hey no problem man if you get a chance stop by later if you get some more, or bieng a ******** like Pauly and try to clown me in front of his "somebody" boys, then I walk away and he comes running up to me to try to tell me that I made a mistake, so I said then here and went to hand him another tape and he wouldnt take it! Just to try to make me feel like a dick just like him. You cant tell me that at that time Pauly didnt have his BIG head on his shoulders and thought he was the man and didnt have to give respect to a upcoming rider, the great thing is, it doesnt work for him anymore, who knows maybe if that was me at that time and I was the super stunner at that time I wouldnt think I was the man too, but now that I am a "somebody in this sport and even when I wasnt I would never diss a fan or anybody that ever comes up to me no matter how dorky or squidly they are, and I'm sure your not that way now becuase your a smart bussiness person and are realizing that it's just bad bussiness, becuase if that never happened I would have probably loved to do a show with you guys, but now I wouldnt because just bieng affiliated with your name would be bad for me. And remember at that time I had never heard a bad thing about Pauly, it wasnt till I got on stuntlife where all the stunners can talk to realize that there are many other's, to be a dick once or twice is understandable, but to have so many cases of it happening is not. I hope you change your ways, realize and make good with all your mistakes. I have met most of all the biggest name riders out there right now and everyone of them has been cool, no big heads no bullshit, if this is Jo JO I think your one the same level, while Pauly's image goes down the Tubes yours stays on top, so who's the bread and butter of Lvx now?? You are, your the name he uses to post on stuntlife, why? cause if he used his name people would be talkin **** all day, so he uses you because it appears people still like and respect you unlike Him, D
Old 02-02-2003, 07:26 AM

-Baker- is an unknown quantity at this point
Wow...Paul / Jo Jo (This is Pauly) LOL

I'll read the post again to final my thoughts but it says alot about things your not telling. I sense some jelousy...maybe, maybe not.

I can confirm Darius' professionalism towards peers and fans...He goes along ways for fans by signing autographs and speaking to them in grocery stores, gas stations etc...

Also please note I saw Darius for the first time today since he returned from StuntWars...would you believe this guy has new stickers all over his bike?!?!?! These stickers were of his fellow peers / groups... ie.... PBR, www.outonparole.com, Jasonbritton.com, XSBA, StuntLife.com, etc....

He's a huge supporter of his peers and yet honored to meet them and to be apart of this sport all at the same time. He's living his dream.......

I will say this SQUASH the BS. You all need to join up and stun eachother for FUN! Whos "Got Street" stun? (Dan Jacksons saying)

Paul make a damn name and post under it. Hey and you did not respond to my post yet! You heading up to Xtremy awards?

Last edited by -Baker-; 02-02-2003 at 07:34 AM.
Old 02-15-2003, 02:50 PM
I love all hot women!!!

Goose is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by LVX-JoJo
The Las Vegas Extremes is a name-brand stunt team. The #1 thing that we have to offer is a huge worldwide fan base. I think that people may get confused about what LVX is all about...Las Vegas Extremes screams opportunity, and if the stunters would see past Pauly and JoJo, they would see such opportunity. Las Vegas Extremes is much, much bigger than Pauly and JoJo.

That is what Las Vegas Extremes is all about...business. As you can see in our productions, we feature new talents all of the time. If you can see the opportunity that LVX has to offer, then those are the riders we want to feature.
Ok I have some analogies to present so that everyone understands what LVX Productions is TODAY.

Remember Menudo, the singing group where Ricky Martin got his start? The group is designed to take YOUNG singers to stardom then release them to go solo after they have name recognition.

Or try this one on for size: Dr. Dre used to rap all the time, now he produces YOUNG rappers and they use his endorsement of them to get big. 50 Cent(the rapper) is doing that right now with the backing of Eminem/Dr Dre. And he has outsold the likes of Snoop Doggs "Doggie Style" album in first week sales.

So to tie this into LVX Productions, they will take young stunters and with LVX backing help them make a name for themselves. Then, if they want to, LVX will say goodbye and wish them good luck on the solo stunt career. LVX will sell you to the WORLD!!!

Goose
p.s. Does that about wrap it up Jo Jo?
Old 02-17-2003, 06:28 PM
**** BULLSHITTERS

Merk is an unknown quantity at this point
man from the looks of this thread LVX seems a little defensive...all darius was suggest some variation in shows/comps/whatever...lvx asked for clarification of what that meant...he explained....lvx responded with some were a business.....business....world known LVX...etc...i think lvx needs to calm down and stop thinkin that they cant be criticized, everyone can be, i think darius did it as respectful as possible.....lvx is gonna need to eat that god complex before the world known becomes somethin not so great

on that note, if lvx does reply id like to here a response to the trick variation, not the he said she said drama ga-bage
Old 02-17-2003, 07:58 PM
I love all hot women!!!

Goose is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by Goose
p.s. Does that about wrap it up Jo Jo?
Oh JoJo I thought of another analogy.

For a while the STARBOYZ were entertaining the thought of being "stunt producers" rather than stunting themselves....kinda like taking a step back and let the "young bucs" pay their dues and become the next generation of STARBOYZ.

I may be way off here, but it just seems natural for LVX or STARBOYZ or even Triple X...any proven stunt team to go to the next level and stop stunting and start being "STUNT PRODUCERS".

My 2 cents....

Goose
Old 10-07-2005, 10:31 AM

DEBO is a decent person
Re: road atlanta

LOL