i hooked him up on a better price....
Old 10-02-2003, 08:25 PM
I Love To Post!

WETPAVEMENT is a decent person
well **** son, PM me, we can get a business goin with this! LOL
Old 10-02-2003, 08:31 PM
I Love To Post!

BTW I think West Coast Films is who I was thinking of.............
Old 10-04-2003, 11:59 PM

Nicodemus is an unknown quantity at this point
WOW.....well I will say this....I am sure doing this for a living takes alot of time and that he is swamped. Some fo the things he was noting as things that take all this time I have to wonder about though. Fonts?? That is not that big a deal. If you got the footage then it should not take more than about a week to really get a tight video put together and that is if you have alot of footage to go through. I do it for a living so I know both from the editing end and from the design side since I have worked for years as a graphic artist/animator for video/tv editing.

Not trying to rag on him since I seem to be one of the few that still like LVX. Just noting that some of his argument seemed a bit like rationlizing. Still.....I am not the one living it so I cannot speak to all he and the rest of LVX have to put into the work they do.

~L~
Old 10-05-2003, 09:44 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

ryanaka99cents is an unknown quantity at this point
LVX is what got me watching stunt vids, but it was the Starboyz and StreetFighterz that actually got me stunting, Pauly is an A$$ and i wanna rock JoJo all night long . I'd even put $$$$$ on if she was to get away from him, she'd be a better stunter.
Old 10-05-2003, 02:33 PM
ZIMBABWE!!!!!!!!!!

LSR Najwa is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by ryanaka99cents
i wanna rock JoJo all night long

I cant get over the Fonts....FONTS....that has to be the stupidest thing i've ever heard....
Old 10-06-2003, 08:59 AM
Regular StuntLifer

gman_gsxr750 is an unknown quantity at this point
Hey now, deciding on fonts is one of the biggest, most demanding, most time consuming aspects of video production. The correct font can make or break a video.<br>
Old 10-06-2003, 10:50 AM
ZIMBABWE!!!!!!!!!!

ok ok ok maybe your right... maybe the fonts are important... i mean i couldnt decide which font to use to post this thread..
Old 10-06-2003, 10:52 AM
Regular StuntLifer

gman_gsxr750 is an unknown quantity at this point
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Monica
ok ok ok maybe your right... maybe the fonts are important... i mean i couldnt decide which font to use to post this thread..
Old 10-06-2003, 10:52 AM
ZIMBABWE!!!!!!!!!!

Old 10-06-2003, 03:32 PM
Been here a LONG time

RRQT has a spectacular aura aboutRRQT has a spectacular aura aboutRRQT has a spectacular aura about
LMAO - LVX is in the past ... No one really cares about them anymore ... THey are the talk of more drama rather than being a big discussion as a stunt group ... I can't remember the last time I heard someone say, "Wow ... did you see the new stunts Pauly and JoJo are doing?" LMAO ...
Old 10-06-2003, 03:58 PM

hessogood is an unknown quantity at this point
Good Job Pauly, as much as noone that will read this will want to hear it, you are successfull because you have a business mind and do everything in accordance unlike a lot of the stunters on this forum who are much more concerned with 'being gangsta' and impressing their peers. I don't know you personaly, but I'm real enough to give credit where credit is due and not just jump on the waggon.
Old 10-06-2003, 04:02 PM
I Love To Post!

LMAO GET off his nuts, he wont do anything for you, I PROMISE!
Old 10-08-2003, 02:06 AM
D-Aces Stunt Pimp

dAcesCory is an unknown quantity at this point
I am not sure why I am replying to this but here is my opinion.

First, I'll say that Pauly is far from being one of my favorite people. I fast forward through his videos, because I get board. And I never like cocky people that have big egos and treat other people like ****, as I feel Pauly does.

Every word in his reply is nothing but respectful and makes total sense. I think he has pissed people off and gotten under their skin so much that no matter what he would ever say, they would still bash him. That is the reaction of a very close minded and cold hearted person. It would take alot to change my mind about Pauly but this reply he gave is nothing negative.

I think pauly's riding is terrible compared to dozens, even hundreds of riders out there today. How he has gotten such an ego from the **** he's done and why does he portray that he is better than anyone living today, I do not know.

But I do feel that Pauly is one of the smartest, business minded people in this sport. If I could stand his ego, I would take tips from him any day about business(maybe then I could give him tips on how to treat people decently). I try to get on d-Aces message board as much as I can to reply to the people that enjoy what d-Aces have done. But does taking the time to reply to these people make me any money, no, it is just having respect for that person. Pauly's mind is on the money and I guarantee you that he puts a f^ck of a lot of dedication and hours into his business(which helps all of us other stunters). He choses to put his time into money and not fans. It is not something I would do but I do not disrespect that, I admire people that are hard working, have goals and make things happen. I would guess that plenty of people today would be just as cocky and disrespectful as Pauly if they were as "famous" as he is anyway. The ones that are bitching so much about Pauly now would probably be those people. Let Pauly be Pauly, and concentrate on the more positive things in life, like our next video that will be released in about 7 weeks. www.d-aces.com

Pauly's riding is average, his videos are boring, he treats people like ****, and yet he is selling more videos than most anyone in this industry!
Old 10-08-2003, 03:02 AM

xDINGMANx is an unknown quantity at this point
pauly is retarted.... You need fans to make money.....you need fans to buy the videos.....so if they dont have time for fans and felow riders screw him and have fun tryin to make money with no fans.
Old 10-08-2003, 03:48 PM
I love all hot women!!!

Goose is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm impressed with the level of respect and honesty in Pauly's post. I think his words were from the heart. I can agree that it would take a lot of time to respond to everyone out there. There wouldn't be much time for anything else and your skills would stagnate.

So I understand JoJo and Pauly. I understand why you don't spend more time here like you used to when Shugga and I encouraged you to first join Stuntlife.

I did have a chance this past March to meet both Pauly and JoJo in person in Daytona out in front of Club 600 North. They both seemed like down to earth, easy to talk to people. So I have taken them at face value, as the people they are today.

Do what you have to do Pauly and JoJo! I still support you....

Goose
Old 10-09-2003, 08:35 AM

hessogood is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by WETPAVEMENT
LMAO GET off his nuts, he wont do anything for you, I PROMISE!
Unlike you and everyone else on this site I'm not trying to make a buck off this 'sport' or impress everyone with how cool I am. I'm giving credit where it's due. If you had a quarter the entrepreneurial skills that Pauly possess maybe you could sell some cool T shirts and retire

Originally posted by xDINGMANx
pauly is retarted.... You need fans to make money.....you need fans to buy the videos.....so if they dont have time for fans and felow riders screw him and have fun tryin to make money with no fans.
I think the number of videos he sells speaks for itself, does anyone else have commercials running on any major TV networks? How many of you are selling internationally? Think before you speak, it's like me saying Bill gates is retarded, what is he thinking, Unix is way better.
Old 10-09-2003, 10:26 AM
Gas'er!!

TEACH C6 will become famous soon enough
word jay. all you other haters are fools.

cory, you speak wisdom my friend.

Pauly knows more than most of us and i respect the man from a business perspective.

Teach
Old 10-09-2003, 02:24 PM
I Love To Post!

Originally posted by TEACH C6
word jay. all you other haters are fools.

cory, you speak wisdom my friend.

Pauly knows more than most of us and i respect the man from a business perspective.

Teach
on a business level, yes..............on a personality level............neh
Old 10-17-2003, 11:22 AM

ftrain is a decent person
WETPAVEMENT is just a hater. Why you always on Pauly's ***?
Pauly is doing much better then you in life. Maybe if you spent less time on stuntlife and more time elsewhere you would not even waste yours and my time posting on this forum.

Quick Reply: Message From Pauly