Las Vegas Extremes - LVX Photo Gallery
www.LasVegasExtremes.com
Las Vegas

Why??????

Old 11-07-2002, 03:41 PM

irishrocket is an unknown quantity at this point
Why??????

I dont ******* get any of you. Why give any other stunt rider ****? We're all in this together, whether you can 12 or not. I prolly cant do half the **** some of you guys do, but I would at least expect some respect from fellow stunters. Hell, Im not even on a "Pro" team.

Pauly isnt perfect, and neither am I or any other group including Colbert, D Mann, or the Starboyz. So everyone needs to stop talking ****. I dont get how you guys can go to a LVX page and talk **** to other guys that are there appreciating LVX. If you're at the page you're obviously interested in LVX too.

Cant we all just get along?? Lets have a big ******* BBQ at a nuetral location in like Mexico or some ****, and LVX, Colbert, Dmann, Starboyz, 1096, DTE, Redline, PBR, TripleXtreme, XMX(Crazy Dan) SBF and whoever else wants to show can. Beer, BBQ, and bikes.

Old 11-07-2002, 07:09 PM

-Drew- is an unknown quantity at this point
I'll second that

as we Vermonters say....

****** right dude!(only say it with a mouth full of chew and you'll get the idea)

:cool:
Old 11-08-2002, 01:22 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

BABEE is an unknown quantity at this point
I think that people want answers!! And bickering and degrading is just one of the things that happens when you don't get the right answers or an answer at all To everyones surprise I am sure they were not prepared for anyone from the LVX crew to even respond to such negativity.

I believe that JoJo is doing a very good job in representing her team. As for Pauly, well maybe he's not computer literate, but I am sure he knows everything that is going on here.

These boards were made for everyone! Whether it be good or bad things to say, you can't stop it or change people's feelings, everyone has a right to their opinion.

To each his own......
Old 11-09-2002, 08:06 PM
A Few Loose Screws - DVD

CRAZY DAN is a decent person
Re: Why??????

Originally posted by irishrocket

Cant we all just get along?? Lets have a big ******* BBQ at a nuetral location in like Mexico or some ****, and LVX, Colbert, Dmann, Starboyz, 1096, DTE, Redline, PBR, TripleXtreme, XMX(Crazy Dan) SBF and whoever else wants to show can. Beer, BBQ, and bikes.

Las Vegas New Years Eve Celebration!

Hope to see all the teams listed above and some!!!

Everyone is welcome!!!

XMX
Old 11-10-2002, 07:28 AM

fatrat is an unknown quantity at this point
All I want to say is that I am a big fan of LVX. And LVX is the only people that I have actually talked to, which means I can have an oppinion about them, which is very good. I have not met any other team members and I have not talked to them which means I don't know them, and I will not say anything about them. I've heard people talk **** about the starboyz but i don't care, i don't know them and I will not repeat what people say. Until I meet them I don't know who they are or what they are like, all i know is what skills they have from watching their videos. I think that d mann is a great rider from what I have seen in the first las vegas extremes video, and I look up to Pauly a great lot and whatever they have against eachother is their problem and they need to solve it, not the fans who don't have a clue about what is really going on. Bottom line. STOP TALKING TRASH, IF YOU DON'T KNOW THEN SHUT DA F*** UP.
Thank you.