D-Mann Photo Gallery
www.D-Mann.com
Las Vegas

Hey Derrick...

Old 06-13-2004, 08:06 AM
Wheelie Ninja!

Kaneone is a decent person
Hey Derrick...

isnt that funny, last week you call me a bike theif.... this week the cops raid your house and take your bikes!!! now whos the bike theif???

kane
Old 06-13-2004, 11:08 AM

RichieDubs is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Hey Derrick...

wow. thats heavy.
Old 06-14-2004, 03:16 PM

Natedogg is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Kaneone
isnt that funny, last week you call me a bike theif.... this week the cops raid your house and take your bikes!!! now whos the bike theif???

kane
Everytime your on this forum you talk **** but no ones ever heard of you, now that's funny.
Old 06-14-2004, 03:50 PM
Wheelie Ninja!

Kaneone is a decent person

i dont care if you know who i am... he knows who i am and thats all that matters...
kane
Old 06-14-2004, 03:52 PM

Luke is an unknown quantity at this point

hmmm...thanks for answering my pm's Kane! I was wondering about all this! Hit me up when you get a chance.
Old 06-14-2004, 11:07 PM

ASHLEY04 is an unknown quantity at this point

OMG THE ****IN DRAMA IN VEGAS NEVER STOPS
Old 06-16-2004, 06:51 PM

DEBO is a decent person

Originally Posted by ASHLEY04
OMG THE ****IN DRAMA IN VEGAS NEVER STOPS

I went to his house once I feel privaleged
Old 06-17-2004, 02:00 AM

Originally Posted by Kalamari Kid
I went to his house once I feel privaleged
LOL
Old 06-17-2004, 02:30 AM

D-Mann is an unknown quantity at this point

For those who care since our private lives are supposed to be public info. My ex-wife, Vanessa, had the cops come to the house with her to get a bike that, in the divorce papers, I gave to her. She had, after the final decree, given the bike back to me in order to eat some 7,000 dollars she owed me. Three months later she turned around and said I never gave her that bike at all. So, I gave it back and will handle it from here in court. As usual, everyone thinks they know it all. No one "RAIDED" my house and took anything. I didn't even have to let them in or give the bike up to her. I have nothing to hide, so I invited them in. When are you going to get tired of making **** up? And thanks for TRYING to make an already difficult situation harder by plastering your falsehoods on public forums. This isn't your little high school **** with one of your girl friends. This is a divorce involving a used-to-be married couple. Grow up!

Oh yeah-some of the people out there wonder why more of the pros don't come out here more. Do you know a place that you can reach out to a pro moto cross guy and give him **** and have a response? HHHuuummmm No, because they don't have the time, and as our sport grows and we all get even more busy, we will all stop entertaining drama like this. Let's face it, spending time on stunt life is fun sometimes, but that time could always be used to make some money and pay some bills. Stunt life started as a way every one could talk to their favorite pro rider and have them write back. And as a tool for all the pros to communicate with each other. Unfortunately I know I'm not the only one growing tired of all the drama that is brought here. I wish stunt life was now what it started out to be, just a place that every one could meet and talk.

I believe Thew said it best. People like you don't respect anything and hold nothing sacred not even some ones private divorce which is always hard enough without, out side input from people that think they know what's going on. It's people like you that make people like me work that much harder to help this sport grow. And some times I wonder why when it is your generation that will really reap the benefits of our hard work.
Old 06-17-2004, 05:21 AM

Brian~11 is an unknown quantity at this point

Good luck w/ everything D....Hope things look up for u soon. I wouldn't reply back to immaturity if I were you. Some people can't let it go.....
Old 06-17-2004, 08:44 AM

Natedogg is an unknown quantity at this point

Sorry to here about the divorce D, hope things will be looking up soon.

And Kane your a total stroke, AKA Pauly Jr.
Old 06-17-2004, 08:53 AM

italianprincess is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by D-Mann
For those who care since our private lives are supposed to be public info. My ex-wife, Vanessa, had the cops come to the house with her to get a bike that, in the divorce papers, I gave to her. She had, after the final decree, given the bike back to me in order to eat some 7,000 dollars she owed me. Three months later she turned around and said I never gave her that bike at all. So, I gave it back and will handle it from here in court. As usual, everyone thinks they know it all. No one "RAIDED" my house and took anything. I didn't even have to let them in or give the bike up to her. I have nothing to hide, so I invited them in. When are you going to get tired of making **** up? And thanks for TRYING to make an already difficult situation harder by plastering your falsehoods on public forums. This isn't your little high school **** with one of your girl friends. This is a divorce involving a used-to-be married couple. Grow up!

Oh yeah-some of the people out there wonder why more of the pros don't come out here more. Do you know a place that you can reach out to a pro moto cross guy and give him **** and have a response? HHHuuummmm No, because they don't have the time, and as our sport grows and we all get even more busy, we will all stop entertaining drama like this. Let's face it, spending time on stunt life is fun sometimes, but that time could always be used to make some money and pay some bills. Stunt life started as a way every one could talk to their favorite pro rider and have them write back. And as a tool for all the pros to communicate with each other. Unfortunately I know I'm not the only one growing tired of all the drama that is brought here. I wish stunt life was now what it started out to be, just a place that every one could meet and talk.

I believe Thew said it best. People like you don't respect anything and hold nothing sacred not even some ones private divorce which is always hard enough without, out side input from people that think they know what's going on. It's people like you that make people like me work that much harder to help this sport grow. And some times I wonder why when it is your generation that will really reap the benefits of our hard work.
I wish everyone could read this post.
Old 06-17-2004, 03:36 PM
myspace.com/reality631

Reality is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Kaneone

kane
hey kane u know not only becuase am i dmanns friend and primeraly everyone's in the stunt community.i have to tell u ,u would get yout fukin *** handed to you if u lived here in NY for blasting **** like that on a site that has approx.21,000 people.never mind a site how about in a 1 block radius.so here's the deal ride your bike do what u do and don't worry about what's goin on in other people's life.

like tony d says" u know what is worse than a player hater. it's a player faker a ****** who hasn't been through ****"
Old 06-20-2004, 06:56 PM
I love all hot women!!!

Goose is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you D-Mann for saying positive things about life and applying them to SL and how life is on SL. I appreciate your frank and honest feedback and respect you for continuing to work hard to pass on the "keys", so to speak.

ONE LOVE,
Goose
Old 06-24-2004, 10:13 AM

Thew1096 is an unknown quantity at this point

Kane,

At first I was just going to PM you this, but then I realized you don't deserve that kind of respect, or any respect for that matter.

Your seriously ****ed up. Are you sreaming that loudly for attention that you can only bash someone else to get attention. Well that works good for me. Can't wait to see you at the Stuntlife event. That is of course if you actually make it, or was that just another thing you were talking **** about.
By the way I love the way you try to be everyones friend by saying you just want the opportunity to ride with other teams. You may want to ride with other teams but I think its just so you can bash them once you gain their trust.

Your the biggest punk I think I've ever met. I mean I really dislike Pauly, but even he never stooped to the **** you have. If he's your mentor, shut your mouth and learn something from him.

No Love for you,
Thew

P.S. After reading this why don't you call me and justify yourself. I need the entertainment.
Old 06-25-2004, 03:36 PM

Artiom can only hope to improve
Thumbs down Re: Hey Derrick...

Why did they take your bike than when they came back next time in the evening?and all the bike parts 2?
Old 06-26-2004, 09:47 PM
AGGRESSION!

E-DUB OM is a decent person

that **** is supposed to be private.......no matter what

Im beggining to believe the whole LAS VEGAS = DRAMA thing
Old 06-27-2004, 02:51 AM

Originally Posted by Artiom
Why did they take your bike than when they came back next time in the evening?and all the bike parts 2?
do you know how to read he put he gave it to her
Old 06-27-2004, 03:24 AM

Artiom can only hope to improve
Exclamation Re: Hey Derrick...

Originally Posted by ASHLEY04
do you know how to read he put he gave it to her
Did someone ask u smth? Maybe u should learn how to read?! I am not talking about the her bike that he took,I'm talking about his personal bike and other 3 bikes that was parted and frames with no vin numbers.

Quick Reply: Hey Derrick...