D-Mann Photo Gallery
www.D-Mann.com
Las Vegas

Hey Derrick...

Old 06-27-2004, 03:56 AM

ASHLEY04 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Hey Derrick...

Originally Posted by Artiom
Did someone ask u smth? Maybe u should learn how to read?! I am not talking about the her bike that he took,I'm talking about his personal bike and other 3 bikes that was parted and frames with no vin numbers.
its funny how people can start a ****ing thread about some bull **** that they have no right puttin out.. and i dont think anyone asked you vegas is never gonna change
Old 06-27-2004, 07:40 AM
Wheelie Ninja!

Kaneone is a decent person

contrary to what most might think, im really not into the whole drama of this crap...

derrick and i have never liked each other for reasons which we both know. reasons that im sure would change depending on whom you ask, him or I. either way, our dislike for each other has always been a civil dislike. that is, until a few weeks ago when... TOTALLY unprevoked that faggit f*ck dared to call me a bike theif. he posted an unwarranted reply to a thread that's topic had nothing to do with him. he wrote a pretty hefty anti-kane post proclaiming to the entire motorcycling stunt community of stuntlife of which i hold dear... that i was a bike theif. now to many people... its all sticks n stones.. meaning that i shouldve just blew him off and laughed that he felt the need to attempt to discredit me on a public forum such as this, but instead i did take offense. a great offense in fact, 'specially in light of his own questionable shadiness... i would only think that if going to start a game of name calling, trash talking, and dirt bringing.. dont be upset if the other party had more dirt. again. it was unprevoked... i just am not the kind of person to sit back and LET people slander me... "i guess im just being REAL"

in this little world of the stuntlife.com stunt community i have found a place where i am given the opportunity to meet other people with similar stunt riding interests, see the latest video clips of extremely talented riders doing what i love so much to do myself... and as a whole, i have found this tool to be extremely postive and fun. with ovious exceptions of Derrick, and apparently now Thew i have yet to make any "enemies" in this sport. and find it very unfortunate that it even came to that point with the above mentioned names.... needless to say you can not live life forcing people to like you. there will always be those who dont. i can accept that. i am just the kind of person who tends to be quite vocal with whom it is that i like and dislike... i stand up for what i belive in, and wont hesitate to let it be know how i feel.

this thread started, in leu of the argument that he and I publicly had... so naturaly when not even a full two weeks later the pot which called the kettle black got popped for whatever BS reason he might publicly claim, the truth is.... Vegas is a small town. we know the same people... he knows the truth, dont hate when the person you tried to bash ends up with more dirt then you would expect them to know!

oh and thew... buddy.. ill be sure to throw you a call sometime this week, it ought to be fun. again i find it unfortunate that our friendship has apparently ended this way but alas im sure i will survive... oh and natalie says hi....

Kane
Old 06-27-2004, 02:28 PM

D-Mann is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Kaneone
contrary to what most might think, im really not into the whole drama of this crap...

derrick and i have never liked each other for reasons which we both know. reasons that im sure would change depending on whom you ask, him or I. either way, our dislike for each other has always been a civil dislike. that is, until a few weeks ago when... TOTALLY unprevoked that faggit f*ck dared to call me a bike theif. he posted an unwarranted reply to a thread that's topic had nothing to do with him. he wrote a pretty hefty anti-kane post proclaiming to the entire motorcycling stunt community of stuntlife of which i hold dear... that i was a bike theif. now to many people... its all sticks n stones.. meaning that i shouldve just blew him off and laughed that he felt the need to attempt to discredit me on a public forum such as this, but instead i did take offense. a great offense in fact, 'specially in light of his own questionable shadiness... i would only think that if going to start a game of name calling, trash talking, and dirt bringing.. dont be upset if the other party had more dirt. again. it was unprevoked... i just am not the kind of person to sit back and LET people slander me... "i guess im just being REAL"

in this little world of the stuntlife.com stunt community i have found a place where i am given the opportunity to meet other people with similar stunt riding interests, see the latest video clips of extremely talented riders doing what i love so much to do myself... and as a whole, i have found this tool to be extremely postive and fun. with ovious exceptions of Derrick, and apparently now Thew i have yet to make any "enemies" in this sport. and find it very unfortunate that it even came to that point with the above mentioned names.... needless to say you can not live life forcing people to like you. there will always be those who dont. i can accept that. i am just the kind of person who tends to be quite vocal with whom it is that i like and dislike... i stand up for what i belive in, and wont hesitate to let it be know how i feel.

this thread started, in leu of the argument that he and I publicly had... so naturaly when not even a full two weeks later the pot which called the kettle black got popped for whatever BS reason he might publicly claim, the truth is.... Vegas is a small town. we know the same people... he knows the truth, dont hate when the person you tried to bash ends up with more dirt then you would expect them to know!

oh and thew... buddy.. ill be sure to throw you a call sometime this week, it ought to be fun. again i find it unfortunate that our friendship has apparently ended this way but alas im sure i will survive... oh and natalie says hi....

Kane
lol This is all so far out there it's getting kind of amusing.
Old 06-27-2004, 03:44 PM

Originally Posted by D-Mann
lol
Old 06-27-2004, 04:18 PM

Artiom can only hope to improve
Thumbs down Re: Hey Derrick...

Originally Posted by D-Mann
still a ***
Old 06-27-2004, 04:29 PM

Exclamation Re: Hey Derrick...

Kane
I asked D. to end this called him out if that what he wants
(end it nicely or not),u called him out for different reasons,he's hiding, no reply,just calls Pauly and asks " Ou please make them stop",that was funny,but the point is: he is only THE MAN behind screen of the computer.No point trying to even talk about this...I am done...
Old 06-28-2004, 04:03 PM

I asked D. to end this called him out if that what he wants
(end it nicely or not),u called him out for different reasons,he's hiding, no reply,just calls Pauly and asks " Ou please make them stop",that was funny,but the point is: he is only THE MAN behind screen of the computer.No point trying to even talk about this...I am done...
haha its high school again :YEAH
Old 07-01-2004, 06:03 AM

J-ride is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Re: Hey Derrick...

Did someone ask u smth? Maybe u should learn how to read?! I am not talking about the her bike that he took,I'm talking about his personal bike and other 3 bikes that was parted and frames with no vin numbers.

Why don't you guys STOP with all the ****-TALKING!!!!! And if you must know, his STUNT BIKE Was torn down after his show in MEXICO, and the frame was tweaked so he sent it in to get a new VIN, But of course you wouldn't know that since you're not one of his friends... and if you are a friend then you would now he now has one of the SICKEST LOOKING bikes in VEGAS :YEAH ....SO maybe you should stop listening to all that f**ked-up information you hear on the streets. You try and make it sound as though he's a bike thief.... But when the cops were there at his house getting the bike she gave back to him they would have done something to him for all the bikes he supposidly has stripped down and lying all over the place with no VIN's ... and about the other Bikes, they are bikes he's repairing for people that trust him enough to fix their rides... so yeah he does ussually have more than just his bike at the house and they are not stolen...It's not like that and you know it so why don't you guys go out and practice riding and stop spending all your free time Talking ****!!! Later
Old 07-01-2004, 01:14 PM

D-Mann is an unknown quantity at this point

Well you have entirely to much correct information to be anyone other than “stealth“J”? I didn’t even know you had an account on stunt life. Sorry you had to come and see this trash. Isn’t it funny where the story’s go? Fact is I don’t even have a parking ticket, on my record needless to say anything worse. But you know that because I know when we first started kickin it you did a scope on me in that high-tech government computer you use. You even checked if I had an F.B.I jacket. Didn’t think I had connections like that huh? :YEAH Now that you’re here on stunt life, I hope you have fun talking to all the people here. There are still a lot of great riders that just enjoy talking to each other here. So don’t let this thread set the president for you. I’m sure I’ll talk to you when you get back from-what is it this week the U.S.S.R? Don’t forget to tell Jorge I said hey and whenever he’s ready for a show out on Pennsylvania ave. you let me know.

P.S. Tell Andrew i said hey will ya? And be careful over there.

Last edited by D-Mann; 07-01-2004 at 01:17 PM.
Old 07-02-2004, 08:16 PM

Exclamation Re: Hey Derrick...

Originally Posted by J-ride
Why don't you guys STOP with all the ****-TALKING!!!!! And if you must know, his STUNT BIKE Was torn down after his show in MEXICO, and the frame was tweaked so he sent it in to get a new VIN, But of course you wouldn't know that since you're not one of his friends... and if you are a friend then you would now he now has one of the SICKEST LOOKING bikes in VEGAS :YEAH ....SO maybe you should stop listening to all that f**ked-up information you hear on the streets. You try and make it sound as though he's a bike thief.... But when the cops were there at his house getting the bike she gave back to him they would have done something to him for all the bikes he supposidly has stripped down and lying all over the place with no VIN's ... and about the other Bikes, they are bikes he's repairing for people that trust him enough to fix their rides... so yeah he does ussually have more than just his bike at the house and they are not stolen...It's not like that and you know it so why don't you guys go out and practice riding and stop spending all your free time Talking ****!!! Later
****-talk came from Derrick first,never even said a bad word to him.Even though it's all true,and u can tell those farry tails to some one else about what he did or didn't.Just was talking back from what he started.About time to stop.My apologies D-Mann and I wish u the best!
Old 07-03-2004, 02:52 AM

Originally Posted by Mikey SBF
cant everyone just get along, when i come to vegas i dont wanna hear this and that, just ride fools
no one knows how to ride anymore
Old 07-17-2004, 10:44 PM

Shawnn is an unknown quantity at this point

Personally i know everyone in vegas that has been talkin about this..**** i am in Florida right now an i am still gettin calls bout this ****...I usu'd to stay wit D..def was nuttin il-legit at that time....Cant really talk **** bout anyone cause no-one has done me wrong..Kane..Artiom..D..all vegas..yeah vegas is drama but name a place that ain't..Fauk it i say we jus faukin ride an that b the end..I'll c all ya'll fauks in acouple months..mayb even show ya'll how to ride..lol..fauk well good luck to everyone..I'm out
Old 07-18-2004, 04:46 PM

crazy martin is an unknown quantity at this point

Ok Guys ,this **** It;s Going Way Out Of Control - I Don,t Have Time To Post Some **** Now ,but I Will Let Everybuddy Know The Truth About This!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-18-2004, 05:00 PM

Shawnn is an unknown quantity at this point

Martin u don't know Shheeeeeaaaaaattt beotch...lol...hit me up bro
Old 07-22-2004, 03:58 PM

cycoward jc is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Shawnn
Martin u don't know Shheeeeeaaaaaattt beotch...lol...hit me up bro
Hey Shawn this is Josh, I am out in Utah now. this is a friends computer i am on. i saw it was you and just wanted to say SUP !!! When did you bounce to Florida? i lost touch with everybody when i moved. i have went back a few times to ride with D-Mann and Strech. i have not heard from Strech for a while. I also heard little Justin T-Boned a 3/4 ton truck and made it out ok,lol hard headed little ****. anyway D-Mann has my number so hit me up some time and me and my crew will come down to Florida and ride. i almost have circles , need just a few more days. i still have a **** load of pics from that road where i broke my scapula. you should see the other endo wreck in D-Manns new flick where i did a complete flip and broke my shoulder bad, bone shot out of my back. lol anyway keep it real and chat soon. peace

Josh
Old 07-24-2004, 01:32 PM

Ok,everybody.when I Was Down At Laguna Seca,i Ran In Too One Of D-mann's Friend Who Is A Cop At Las Vegas
All He's Said , Was All The Problems Did Happend At His Place,was Because Of His Ex-wife-there Is No Stolen Bike's Or Part's.
I Know D-mann For A Long Time,and This It;s The First Time I Heard **** About Him - All This **** Everybody Have To Say About Him ,it;s Not True , This Guy Rides With So Many Cops,do You Think He Wants To Do Something Bad ,, Fuccccckkk No, I'd Hope Everyting It;s Ok With You , Sorry About All This Staf Hapenned With You And Vanessa - Be Safe Martin
Old 07-25-2004, 07:06 PM

Red face Re: Hey Derrick...

Originally Posted by crazy martin
Ok,everybody.when I Was Down At Laguna Seca,i Ran In Too One Of D-mann's Friend Who Is A Cop At Las Vegas
All He's Said , Was All The Problems Did Happend At His Place,was Because Of His Ex-wife-there Is No Stolen Bike's Or Part's.
I Know D-mann For A Long Time,and This It;s The First Time I Heard **** About Him - All This **** Everybody Have To Say About Him ,it;s Not True , This Guy Rides With So Many Cops,do You Think He Wants To Do Something Bad ,, Fuccccckkk No, I'd Hope Everyting It;s Ok With You , Sorry About All This Staf Hapenned With You And Vanessa - Be Safe Martin
funny thing is that u stick out for him,and he taks **** about u.I heard that story about 80$ epoxy and u (4 example) from him like 50 times,and another 100 about my ex-roomate (who I don't like eather) about same epoxy ****.
Old 07-25-2004, 07:09 PM

Talking Re: Hey Derrick...

Originally Posted by Shawnn
Personally i know everyone in vegas that has been talkin about this..**** i am in Florida right now an i am still gettin calls bout this ****...I usu'd to stay wit D..def was nuttin il-legit at that time....Cant really talk **** bout anyone cause no-one has done me wrong..Kane..Artiom..D..all vegas..yeah vegas is drama but name a place that ain't..Fauk it i say we jus faukin ride an that b the end..I'll c all ya'll fauks in acouple months..mayb even show ya'll how to ride..lol..fauk well good luck to everyone..I'm out

Shawnn Better go practice!I'm comming after u!lol
Old 07-26-2004, 09:55 PM

i dont care if you know who i am... he knows who i am and thats all that matters...
kane
AND KANE, YES HE DID SOMETING STUPET,A LONG TIME AGOL,WHEN HE WAS LIKE 17,- NOW HE WORKS ALL THE TIME ,AND JUST RIDES HIS BIKE!!!!!! SO EVERYBODY LETS END THE DRAMA NOW ,AND ALL BE HAPPY ,,

Last edited by D-Mann; 07-27-2004 at 11:56 AM.
Old 07-27-2004, 07:29 AM
I love all hot women!!!

Goose is an unknown quantity at this point

spoken like a true champion Martin!!!! Lets all just ride, have fun and be friends...........

Goose

Quick Reply: Hey Derrick...