Parts: Wanted Parts Wanted

f4i exhaust

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-2005, 03:47 AM
Two Tone

Tony Carbajal is an unknown quantity at this point
f4i exhaust

need F4i stock exhaust soon. PM me a price (include shipping). I need the mounting bracket from the exhaust to the headers too. Email me pics at TBtonyRR@yahoo.com Thanks
Old 06-24-2005, 04:17 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

sprocketz is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: f4i exhaust

chopped stock exhaust for a cooling fan where you at?

sup tony my boy gots a few chopped ones ill let you know tomarow what he wants, still looking for a fan......
Old 06-29-2005, 01:40 PM
Two Tone

Sorry i rarely come into classifieds, thats y i say to pm me. So does you boy have any? I need a chopped stock pipe but it has to still be real quiet. Lemme know man. I'll keep my eyes out for a fan
Old 06-29-2005, 01:47 PM

i dont p/m cuz im a post ***** how bout a exhaust header i need one of them now i already got a fan on the way, the muffler i got works fine the welds are a lil shitty may need to touch it up with a mig but other than than its all good.
Attached Images  
Old 07-01-2005, 03:26 AM
Two Tone

Originally Posted by sprocketz
i dont p/m cuz im a post ***** how bout a exhaust header i need one of them now i already got a fan on the way, the muffler i got works fine the welds are a lil shitty may need to touch it up with a mig but other than than its all good.
BUT is it nice and quiet when on the bike IF so lemme know how much you want shipped and all. I dont have any headers right now sorry man.
Old 07-01-2005, 03:54 AM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

hey sprocketz what up homeboy, i have a few fans if anyone needs them, one from an f3, and one for a 929
Old 07-01-2005, 05:26 AM

its not loud it might be a lil louder than stock but im sure you will be happy with it, how bout a money back gaurentee? say 35 bux shipped for the fine peice?

good lookin crtch but i got the fan n header already......how bout a left side case? or tony you wana trade the exhaust for a case>?
Old 07-02-2005, 04:38 AM
Two Tone

Originally Posted by sprocketz
its not loud it might be a lil louder than stock but im sure you will be happy with it, how bout a money back gaurentee? say 35 bux shipped for the fine peice?

good lookin crtch but i got the fan n header already......how bout a left side case? or tony you wana trade the exhaust for a case>?
Aight Jimmy, money back gaurantee sounds good to me. I really need something quiet cuz i got permission to practice in a lot behind my house but there is houses around n stuff. Cops ok'd it as long as i cut it short most of the time and i quiet my bike down. Lemme know what else you need and i'll search, cuz all i have in paypal is $30 i swear to you. i wouldnt tell you otherwise. If you'll take $30 then thatd be sweet but if you want the whole $35 then it's gonna take a few days after the holiday for me to transfer the money. Let me know what you wanna do. I appreciate your help