Outermost Photo Gallery
www.teamoutermost.com
Abuquerque, NM

The War in Iraq

Old 04-06-2004, 06:53 AM

Van in Iraq is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation The War in Iraq

As many of you know, i am in baghdad, and i am returning home very soon. but i wanted to take another moment of your time to set a few things straight about this war. many americans feel that this war was a waste of money, time and lives.. and many of you ask why are we here, is it about oil?? well no. its more than that.. bush may have been all about revenge for his daddy, and oil, but for the common people of iraq, it was about freedom..
thease people were opressed, saddam liked to live in luxury and make the people around him live in poverty. it feed his meglomania, and made him feel like a god. he could rape a woman, and if he didnt want to add her to his collection of wives, then she would be put to death.
we came in here and freed them, we america gave them hope. american soldiers died for thease people. and american soldiers are still dieing. the people we are fighting are the terrorists who supported saddam, and osama, and the islamic fundimentalists, and the jihadists. they are people who believe in killing of others for the spread of there faith. iraq is a better place with american soldiers there. and soon iraq will be a free nation standing on its own, and america wont need to be there. so dont condemn america for going to iraq, only condemn bush if america stays in iraq. but thease people needed us. and and we delivered them.
thank you for your time, Van (PV2 US Army)
Old 04-06-2004, 01:35 PM

Lotus is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: The War in Iraq

amen .....good post man.I'll be the first to wish you a safe trip back.....Do soldiers over there get to bang any iraqi women?Lol...just thought i'd ask.A year in the desert with none would suck!...
Old 04-06-2004, 03:35 PM

Albgixxer is an unknown quantity at this point

[QUOTE=Lotus]amen .....good post man.I'll be the first to wish you a safe trip back.....Do soldiers over there get to bang any iraqi women?Lol...just thought i'd ask.A year in the desert with none would suck!...[/QU

Grow up dude! Wrong ****ing place...

Hey good luck Van, I spent 6-7 months in Kuwait and Saudi. I feel for ya bro!!
Old 04-07-2004, 12:50 AM
HoOk

J-Hook is an unknown quantity at this point

come home already f*cker.... lol
Old 04-07-2004, 08:09 PM

El Dutcho is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Re: The War in Iraq

: Hey you hit the nail right on the head, I just got back into the reserves and hope to get to go out there and help. I leave may 16 to tennessee so if you get back b4 then let me know well go have a beer.
Old 04-09-2004, 12:17 PM

Van in Iraq is an unknown quantity at this point

bad news.......... because the rebels, "sadur, and his people" want to start ****, we have to take care of the mahdur(spelling??) army.... so we got extended 120-180 days so im not comming home any time soon... and donald rumsfield said: to all he soldiers....
well WORD :YEAH thanks for all the support
j
Old 04-09-2004, 12:20 PM

Luke is an unknown quantity at this point

good luck bro! Come home safe!
Old 04-09-2004, 10:55 PM
HoOk

J-Hook is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Van in Iraq
bad news.......... because the rebels, "sadur, and his people" want to start ****, we have to take care of the mahdur(spelling??) army.... so we got extended 120-180 days so im not comming home any time soon... and donald rumsfield said: to all he soldiers....
well WORD :YEAH thanks for all the support
j
fuuuuuuck that really sucks bro..... shitty shitty shitty..... fuuck.....
Old 04-10-2004, 06:24 AM

Albgixxer is an unknown quantity at this point

Dude!! I here by authorize you to turn that place into one big parking lot. Nuke the fu<b></b>ckers!!! Turn them all into butter heads, you know why they call them butter heads? Cuz thats what their heads are going to look like after we drop the bomb on their asses!!!

Sorry to hear it man, stay safe! I can't belive you got time to get to a Laptop to write on here. I remember in Desert Storm 1 all we had were satellite phones and the line was out the door for those! Lucky bastard!