Outermost Photo Gallery
www.teamoutermost.com
Abuquerque, NM

Psycho!!!!!!!!

Old 02-18-2004, 06:12 PM
HoOk

J-Hook is an unknown quantity at this point
Psycho!!!!!!!!

THIS IS A LONG *** THREAD..... SORRY I COULDNT CONDENSE IT ANYMORE.. well, i could.... to this.... "got together witha compulsive liar, and she lied a lot, and i broke up with her, and she still kept lying" haha.... anyways.... its a long post.... be patient, please tell me your opinions....

MAN.... IT ALWAYS COMES DOWN TO ME DATING CHICKS I FALL IN LOVE WITH THAT BREAK MY HEART, OR ONES THAT TURN PSYCHO............

ANYWAYS...... my ex is getting psycho and more psycho........ this thread may breed drama and if it does, ill delete it.... or lock it.... but man i HATE being lied to..... Severely...... so listen to my story and please, someone else tell me im not imagining things.......

so before my bday, she (her name is erin, ill just use her name, who cares? ) didnnt know my bday... id ask her what day it is, and shed say "ill surprise you on that day" like i dont know what my bday is. LMAO.... anyways.... i got pulled over one day and didnt have my drivers license so he asked me for my full name and bday, so i had to give it, so thats how she found out... cause when i asked her after that day she would tell me..... ANYWAYS.... i just had this feeling i knew she was lying...... and i was right..... farther down the line, her and ihave drama in our relationship, and stuff gets rocky, and then she tells me about this guy that is her friends boyfriend..... that he is some skate boarder whos parents are all rich and that he has been on TRL and that he hassome skate boarding videos out but they suck, and so she tells him i film (for my friends, my BOYS in Outermost, who i would like to say thank you to... all of you.... for being there for me, whenever i need yall) and so he wants to offer me a job, and is gonna give me all kinds of money..... so i give him a couple videos me and EDOG did (well, mostly him, he was teaching me and ****) and so he is all stoked about meeting me and this and that.... i notice in his emails something though..... his typing is just like Erins..... misses letters and words here and there...... so i look at the date his yahoo acct was set up... it was set up the day me and him started talking..... wtf right? lol.... so i get the feeling this may be BS only becuase its too good to be true.... i try using her password (sons name and his birth moth and birthdate) and it f*ckin works.... WHOA NELLY..... how do think that could happen? of al the passwords in all the world.....

anyways, i confront her on it..... and she says "oh no no no no.... tiffany (her friend) set it up for him, and thats the password she uses... (still.. her sons name..... haha) ANYWAYS.... so i knew it was a lie, and when we broke up i told her it was cause my heart wasnt in it (who can love a compulsive liar?) and that i knew the whole skate boarder deal is shady...... so she says "oh well, he is a real person, but he asked if you had gone to school about it and i said no so he lost interest, so i kept emailing you cause i saw how happy you got" well, duh george..... lol.... GOODBYE.....

anyways...... thats not even all of it.... she, the day after we break up, sasy she is pregnant...... I tell her im notready to be a dad and she already has 2 kids and she doesnt need to have 3 kids before she turns 20.... so she says she gets an amnio blah blah test and they say she is 5 weeks prego and that its a girl..... she says shes gonna get an abortion.... to each their own, i believe that if you cant provide for a child that you shouldnt have it.....
ANYWAYS..... so she says yesterday she got an abortion, but came into work yesterday with no problems..... and she says it was twins..... whatever, i have MAD problems believing she can get that done and be physically ready for work..... let alone emotionally....
today... i check my email, and there is a letter in there from someone on Hotmail pretending to to be my close friend EDUB's girlfreind's, (Amy) friend..... Named Kayleen or something like that...... heres what it said......

Jt,

Hey their sweet stuf. You look good enough to eat
yummy. Anyways enough with
the small talk. I hear your single good thing for
me I hear your last G/f
was nothing but a cry baby Bitch. Who could not
satify your loving needs. So
Amy was thinking we would be perfect for each
other she was thinking we
could be Bed buddies ya know. Well anyways you've
got me to keep your heart
and the couch warm at night if ya know what mean.
Amy was just waiting to
hook us up and now she can Cant wait to meet u.
I heard so much **** about
your last g/f good thing u got rid of her sorry
*** right yeah you know Amy
is. Well anyways i got your e-mail from SL
profile amy said the other screen
name was work and this is my e-mail so u can
reach me this way and also my
yahoo id is goodenough2eat21. I cant wait hear
from and oh I'm not like your
last G/f I'm not a goody good if ya know what I
mean. See ya around Hot
Stuff :0)

TTYL
Kay

now in that email she says "Well anyways i got your e-mail from SL
profile " someone click on my profile and tell me where it says my email address? ok... that **** is private.... anyways... i ask Edub to ask Amy if she has a friend named "kayleen" and guess what? would you believe she doesnt??? weird... so i try the password i used for the yahoo acct for the "skate boarder guy" and NOTHIN... didnt work.... BUT......... on hotmail, there is an option to reset the password if you can correctly answer a security question......... the question was "first childs middle name" so i put in the right answer......... and it ****** worked......

I blocked her from IMing me.......... she cant IM me anymore..... shes Emailing me a lot saying it wasnt her, lies here lies there..... ill block her from emailing me....... but holy f*ck, how do girls become THIS PSYCHO???

someone please tell me.........

~Hook
Old 02-18-2004, 06:23 PM

honda4life is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Psycho!!!!!!!!

DDDUUUDDDEEEEEE WTF is it with us and these playin, fake *** wannabe, lying hoes these days?? man shes as fukin nutz as the last one we talked about( some know who we mean) get a freekin restraining order man and to all those fake *** freekin hoes dont mess wit my boyz bound to get busted!!
Old 02-18-2004, 06:26 PM
MISCHIEVOUS!

~Carms~ is a decent person

PSYCHO REALLy c'mon now.. 5 weeks pregnant and its a girl..LMFAO.. Twins.. hahahaha it keeps getting better.. NO way in hell you can tell that early.. JT RUN far far away from crazy lunatic mental bitch..She wants attention and is going about it the wrong way.. ICK.. And the email from the friend.. Thats probably her seeing if you would take the bait.. HAHA FU(K HER!!!

Last edited by ~Carms~; 02-19-2004 at 02:44 PM.
Old 02-18-2004, 06:31 PM

honda4life is an unknown quantity at this point

CARMS you change your avatar more than i change my underwear holy **** girl . lol its all good thay are nice though.
Old 02-18-2004, 06:37 PM
MISCHIEVOUS!

~Carms~ is a decent person

Originally Posted by honda4life
CARMS you change your avatar more than i change my underwear holy **** girl . lol its all good thay are nice though.
Ha Ha.. I was bored this morning so I took a pic and there ya go..LOL.. Oh and dont Bastardize JTs thread..
Old 02-18-2004, 06:40 PM

Paligurl2 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by RedlineCarms
PHYSCO REALLy c'mon now.. 5 weeks pregnant and its a girl..LMFAO.. Twins.. hahahaha it keeps getting better.. NO way in hell you can tell that early.. JT RUN far far away from crazy lunatic mental bitch..She wants attention and is going about it the wrong way.. ICK.. And the email from the friend.. Thats probably her seeing if you would take the bait.. HAHA FU(K HER!!!
i agree she probably was testing girls can be a bit crazy like that i say do ur best to steer clear of this pyscho and maybe she'll eventually get the hint...best of luck
Old 02-18-2004, 06:41 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

Paisan will become famous soon enough

One word...

RUN!!!
Old 02-18-2004, 06:51 PM
www.ChicagoRiders.com

Robbie can only hope to improve

well...you look cute this morning carms...

anyhow....

This chick is a lot like some of my pasts chicks....
I think most of them are like that....I would do my best to stay away from her.
This is a fact (I don't care what any of you woman say) the more you care about a woman...the less they care about you....the less you care for them the more they will want to be with you.

Women lose interest in you if they know you are whooped on them...then they go looking other places...cuz they know they have you locked down. You're a "*****" and they don't want that. Now if you're not paying attetion to them...they want every minute of your time...

its a no win....so i remain to be a dick...LOL

why am i babbling? i have no clue....anyway...get rid of that chick...stay far away..

PS... is she blond...ALL the blonds have issues...they are all crazy...stay away from blonds.
Old 02-18-2004, 06:55 PM
Super-Thread-editor

Erik will become famous soon enough

Messed up bro, you're doing the right thing. Get rid of her
Old 02-18-2004, 07:28 PM

ss4vegeta is an unknown quantity at this point
Cool Re: Psycho!!!!!!!!

Ok... 1st things ****ing last... I am a friend of J-Hook (Das ma BOY) and I can speek from 1st hand experiance, having seen the letters and heard the stories about Erin "The Psycho". All I can say is... THAT GIRL IS ****IN CRAZY yo! Aight J-hook, I'ma take off da gloves now bro... When you started w/ that chicken head trick we TRIED to talk you out of it, but Noooo, you wanted to follow your heart... I respect that, but being honest bro there's ALWAYS been SOMETHING FucT about her, dawg. Don't ask what, cause i don't know, all i know is that she's FUCT IN THE HEAD... FOR REALZ! So, you know, chalk it up as one of theose "life's lesson" things and learn from it bro, besides, you and i KNOW you can do much Much MUCH better (get real for a sec bro, she was never really THAT good looking anyway)! Besides, she never had the "2 Wheeler Love" for motorcycles anyway! <Give it up for the Stuntlife LADIES right now> In closeing,.... Da Bitch is CRAZY, Learn from your mistake, and.. DA BITCH IS CRAZY!!!!
Old 02-18-2004, 08:10 PM

spike_x4 is an unknown quantity at this point

hey ss4vegeta, how is it that you registered in september '03 yet this is your first and only post?
Attached Images
File Type: gif
Lurking.gif (16.1 KB, 329 views)
Old 02-18-2004, 08:12 PM

spike_x4 is an unknown quantity at this point

oh yeah, check this out https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/15-website-suggestions-comments-help/59357-how-can-i-change.html for someone who sounds that hung up on you she sure changed her name in a hurry.
Old 02-18-2004, 08:16 PM

ss4vegeta is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by spike_x4
hey ss4vegeta, how is it that you registered in september '03 yet this is your first and only post?
lol I am a LAZY *** BASTARD when it comes to posting, if it weren't for
J-hook remindeing me, i would probably NEVER post, i am a slackass! hehe
Old 02-18-2004, 08:17 PM
HoOk

J-Hook is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by spike_x4
oh yeah, check this out https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/showthread.php?t=59357 for someone who sounds that hung up on you she sure changed her name in a hurry.
HAHA yeah i saw that..... i know everything..... lol.....
Old 02-18-2004, 08:41 PM
*Sportbike Princess*

~Tara~ is a glorious beacon of light~Tara~ is a glorious beacon of light~Tara~ is a glorious beacon of light~Tara~ is a glorious beacon of light~Tara~ is a glorious beacon of light~Tara~ is a glorious beacon of light

fawk tha hoes and bitches!
Old 02-19-2004, 12:08 AM

jonjones is an unknown quantity at this point

thats way too weird. worst of all.......
Originally Posted by ss4vegeta
she never had the "2 Wheeler Love" for motorcycles anyway!
whats up with that?
Old 02-19-2004, 12:20 AM

vegas is an unknown quantity at this point

damn hook.......you true romantics always set yourselves up for disaster. do like robbie said and treat 'em all like ****(look where it got me =fawkd)
Old 02-19-2004, 01:12 AM
Outermost Moderator

ROB OUTERMOST is an unknown quantity at this point

dude 90% of girls are psycho. the last two of mine were both psycho, and when they have kids its worse, probably cause they got screwed over and are stuck with kids and no dad. i dont know but its a mystery that might not ever get solved.
Old 02-19-2004, 03:01 AM
2 WHEELS UP!

Kyle_PBZ is a decent person

Is this the same chick that had the other dude from where you all work bothering her? If so, do you think he was really "bothering" her?
Old 02-19-2004, 03:22 AM

covertwar is a decent person

Sounds real familiar. Lesson learned homie, this mistake should not made next time!

Quick Reply: Psycho!!!!!!!!