GodSpeed Extreme - GSE Photo Gallery
www.GodSpeedExtreme.net
Tampa Bay Area, Florida

Party to celebrate I am leaving. June 28th!

Old 06-06-2003, 01:53 AM

GSE_Anthony is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Party to celebrate I am leaving. June 28th!

Ok, as expected we are having a get-together just prior to my move out of the state of Florida. You can call it the good riddance party if you want.

Our official move date is actually July 4th/5th. I hope to load everything on the 3rd and 4th and leave late on the 4th or on early on the 5th.

Back to the party info....
The date will be Saturday June 28th. Start time will be about 2pm and go until whenever. The reason for an early start time is we will also be having family types and neighbors over also, so I expect most of the people with kids and stuff will come earlier and the crowd that parties a little more will show up a bit later in the day. This doesn't mean any one specific person can only come by only at a certain time people. If you wanna come by at 2pm and stay until 2am I am cool with that.

I am still deep into major home upgrades that I expect to have finished by then since it is our last week here. I also expect most of the house decorations and furniture and stuff to be packed and the house will be very bare and empty by then. Trust me we have alot of stuff and we pack a little bit everyday and take it to the storage units. This should makes it easier for us to clean and less stuff to get messed up and stuff.

Who am I speaking to? Who is "invited"?
There are no formal invitations being handed out or emails or anything fancy like that, my wife is into that kind of ****, not me. Basically, if you know us, you are more than welcome to swing by and hang out with us. That's it!
This also means that I don't want people to show up toting people I have never meet before. I think there are potentially too many people that may show up to have to supply food and drink for a large number of people we don't even know. (Oh, and if for some reason you don't like me, don't bother to come by! )

I need at least an estimated headcount. Nothing exact, just an idea. If you know you are coming, and if someone is coming with you, post and say so. I need to know whether to get a couple cases or a keg. You get the idea.

I hope to see alot of people that I have had the chance to meet and know over the last 8 years I have been in Florida. All my boyz for one, they already know who they are....also people like the Redline Crew, the guys from Evasive, people I got to hang with at Lakeland like PBR, people we used to hang with at NML like papapump, James900RR, etc. , people that we used to hang with at the Lakeland Hooters like Glenn, Brian and Kenny, the Kissimee/Pionciena track days, like Al, Lee, Bob, the list goes on and on but really, if you know me, your welcome to swing on by. I know it'll be too far of a drive for some of you, but your invited. Jaymz, you have hung out with us everywhere and not just wednesday nights....so your definetly invited! (inside joke)

Parking in the driveway will be reserved for motorcycles. If you really plan on drinking, please make provisions to not drive, have a designated driver or something. We have floor space but the house is not THAT big. Anyone that has to stay, can stay though.

Sorry so long, hope to see you here on the 28th!
Anthony

Oh....
If you somehow have no clue what going on....Here, I'm moving and here is the next house.

P.S. (if you feel like reading more)

FYI:

I have invested alot with the new yard and sprinkler system and the last thing I want to do in the last few days we are here is have to fix that type of stuff.
Unlike past parties, please do not park on the yard or grass! The cul-de-sak we live on has some street parking and there is a community center a block away with a HUGE lot that we can "shuttle" people back and forth if our street is too crowded with cars or you can walk it if you want.

While we will have a pretty empty house, we still gotta clean it when all is done. Let's try and limit the spills to the tile area........last party we had about a case of beverage spilled in various places where there is carpet.

Puke outside!!!
I don't have a waterbed anymore so that won't happen again, but people that puke somewhere beside the bathroom or outside the house suck ***!

While the house is cooler than outside I expect alot of people to be hanging outside, a couple tents will help if it is sunny and the backyard has trees so there is alot of shade. This is NOT a big house, we had 35 people here INSIDE and it was packed! Hopefully it'll be nice weather.

Bring a chair, lawnchair, folding chair, whatever if you plan on sitting. I won't have alot of chairs especially since we will be mostly packed at the time.

I have always had awesome relations with my neighbors on this street. If you gotta pee outside, pee on my tree not theirs. I am not throwing a drunkin' puke-fest, so drink and be happy but don't get drunk, and puke yell infront of the next house over at 1am in a language they don't understand and don't care to We had good parties before and never had the cops show up. ( Well they did a drive though once, but never stopped so that doesn't count! ) Let's not make this the time they do stop.

Questions comment, just post up.
Directions to come soon for those that don't know.
Old 06-06-2003, 08:48 PM
www.Redline-Xtreme.com

RedlineJimmy is an unknown quantity at this point
That is more than I read in my entire life .

Consider me in though and I will print our this page, so I can have you sign your novel .
Old 06-08-2003, 09:12 PM

BarBie is an unknown quantity at this point
well, Ill be there... and if you let me drink, it will be, well, you'll be surprised...

Last edited by BarBie; 06-09-2003 at 03:15 PM.
Old 06-08-2003, 10:37 PM

Powder is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by BarBie
You know I'll be there, probably with out Gene, cause he cheated on me with some girl either named Lauren or Andrea at a condo on the beach... But you know Ill be there... and if you let me drink... i will...
Bring some friends for me. Hotties only, 18+ y.o., single, and ready to get it on ..........

If they drink to much (which they will), they can crash at my crib for the night.
Old 06-09-2003, 12:24 AM

ADRENA LYNN is an unknown quantity at this point
Yep.. I should be there.. Tell the little lady if she needs any help with anything I'll be more than happy to
Old 06-09-2003, 12:37 AM

Pilot II is an unknown quantity at this point
Maybe

I'm trying to work some magic overhere..No promises just a big maybe!!!!! Cash
Old 06-09-2003, 06:11 AM

Re: Maybe

Originally posted by Pilot II
I'm trying to work some magic overhere..No promises just a big maybe!!!!! Cash
Uh oh.....Chuck's gonna go AWOL................
Old 06-09-2003, 09:40 AM

AWOL

No,, we have one more op to finish and I should be released!! After over three months over here I got 2 words for you guys..MONS VENUS!!LOL Cash
Old 06-09-2003, 10:47 AM

Re: AWOL

Originally posted by Pilot II
No,, we have one more op to finish and I should be released!! After over three months over here I got 2 words for you guys..MONS VENUS!!LOL Cash
Cool. Maybe you can make the free trackday at Jennings on the 21st/22nd. We got to show those Lakeland boys how it's done.
Old 06-10-2003, 05:41 PM

BarBie is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by Powder
Bring some friends for me. Hotties only, 18+ y.o., single, and ready to get it on ..........

If they drink to much (which they will), they can crash at my crib for the night.
I want to crash at your house just to see your house, and you can have my friend....
Old 06-10-2003, 05:55 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

GSE Mike is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by BarBie
I want to crash at your house just to see your house, and you can have my friend....
Old 06-11-2003, 01:51 AM

powder

Share my brother It's been a long war....Cash
Old 06-11-2003, 10:49 AM

factoryphil is an unknown quantity at this point
jager will be in the house. so bring your sleepinbag
Old 06-11-2003, 05:36 PM

GSE_Anthony is an unknown quantity at this point
Damn Cash that would be cool. Either way just get home safe even if it's not in time.

Party in a few weeks.....only a few people it looks like, I can get away with buying a 12 pack and some hot dogs now!
Old 06-11-2003, 10:38 PM

TrikChik is an unknown quantity at this point
You know I'll be there.
Old 06-22-2003, 09:16 AM

J_A_Y_M_Z is an unknown quantity at this point
did somebody say "PARTY"?!
Old 06-22-2003, 03:31 PM
Yea...I got that!

Reckless01 is a decent person
ill be there what do i need to bring? lemme know if i need to help in any way bro.
Old 06-22-2003, 11:36 PM

papapump51 is an unknown quantity at this point
Well damn ANT!!!!! Leaving the state,, son of a biotch!!!!!!!! Il be there need some directions though wont be there til like 730 have to work til 6,,,
Old 06-23-2003, 12:25 AM

DolphinGirl is an unknown quantity at this point
I am gonna try my best to make it. I just gotta ditch the job a little early
Old 06-23-2003, 02:32 AM

Laura Freestyle is an unknown quantity at this point
I will be there hopefully with all the "Freaky Friday Crew" All I gotta say is all them damn rules to follow. I am not sure that we all will follow them But we will give it our best shot

Quick Reply: Party to celebrate I am leaving. June 28th!