GodSpeed Extreme - GSE Photo Gallery
www.GodSpeedExtreme.net
Tampa Bay Area, Florida

Riding tomorrow (Sunday)

Old 02-16-2003, 01:14 AM

GSE_Anthony is an unknown quantity at this point
Riding tomorrow (Sunday)

Well I have too many parts off the bike to get out for some practicing....I tried to get it all back together but I am too far away and even though it is supposed to be awsome weather, just like today (high 70s), it is supposed to rain by mid afternoon.

I think I will do the family thing tomorrow and maybe head to the Florida State Fair with the family and just bust my *** to get the bike back together by next weekend. Hopefully with all the plactics fixed by then....we'll see.

Shot me a call on my celly or just see anyone on wednesday at PT.

If your riding have fun and be safe, see you next weekend for sure.

--------------------------
For the record.... it looks like all is going to be well but I am still on edge and almost ended up in NY this past weekend.
My mother was supposed to fly down this past thursday for a week vacation and the previous monday she started having shortness of breathe, pains and other problems. To make a long story short they rushed her to a hospital in NYC and she had surgery (angioplasty) and had two shunts (sp?) put in her heart? That is as much as I clearly understand right now, there was something like 88% blockage in 1 artery and 98% in the other!
Thankfully she was released on friday and went home and is in bed for a bit, but is doing well, a change of diet and HOPEFULLY quiting smoking is now in order.
Since I have no job and the only thing I do day to day is care for my son while my wife works.....I was ready to drive up to NY on Saturday and at least spend a week there to help out, but things have gone very well in the last couple days and it doesn't seem neccesary any longer.
So....if she HAD made it here I wouldn't have been around anyways.....:p

That is all for now....see ya later.
Old 02-16-2003, 10:25 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Dirty B is an unknown quantity at this point
Hey Anthony, I hope you're mom is doing OK. It sounds like she had some pretty serious surgery. You take care of your family and then worry about getting your bike back together.
Old 02-16-2003, 10:33 AM

TrikChik is an unknown quantity at this point
Hey Ant, if you need any help with anything at all, do be scared to call me over. You know I have nothing better to do.
I hope everything works out o.k. for you.
Old 02-17-2003, 12:46 PM

ZdaMan is an unknown quantity at this point
Glad you moms is doing better.