StarBoyz Photo Gallery
StarBoyz.com
Akron, Ohio

indy last year

Old 10-30-2002, 06:32 PM
StarBoy

starboyscott is an unknown quantity at this point
indy last year

ok, ok, ok, ok, i was just reading some other shitt.
i forgot about the fun we had at indy last year.
holy smokes.
how about denny's.
the joe rocket party, some one said something about where the kids teeth landed.
ok, ok, ok, ok
holy smokes, take it from here.
who saw what?
Old 10-30-2002, 07:06 PM
Creater/Founder

shugga will become famous soon enough
I saw a fight at the Joe Rocket party... But I was too drunk to know what was going on.

I remember seeing StarBoyz stickers being placed everywhere possible except for in a horses ***.

I saw alot of innocent steak house patrons staring at some guys wearing space suits! LOL Man you guys should have seen all these people staring when the starboyz walked into this 5 star steakhouse for dinner wearing these outfits!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
new%20suit.jpg (177.0 KB, 69 views)
Old 10-30-2002, 08:29 PM

1QUICK11 is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking last year

Oh God....where do I begin?

I remember walking into the awards to a bunch of people yelling FFFUUUBBBUUU!!!! And what the fizuk was up with all the camera flashes going off??
Didn't some stroke Pauly get an award or two, and then started to get on the StarBoyz nuttsack?
Joe Rocket party was a blast while it lasted! Didn't Scott buy everyone a drink just about? When they closed off the divider holly **** did that place get packed. Then the fun begain. Some local said some stupid **** in the bathroom, and couldn't let it go. He brought it of the the bar area, and got dropped real quick complements of StarBoyz,OLX, and a few others.
After the party we ended up at the 1096 room. Got to see Larry Pegram hook up with 2 fine *** females!!!
Then somehow we all decided to go meet up with Chubbz and Gumby at some Denny's. Dude, Scott, that friggen rent-a-cop was a complete ***!!! Thank god Chubbz was there and made best friends with him. :devil He even got a StarBoyz sticker out of it too. See the StarBoyz and the police can all get along after all.
Anyways, it was a blast, and there is no way in hell I'm not going to be there again this year. You guys are up for an award also from what I hear. Congrats!!!!

DAVID
Old 10-30-2002, 08:53 PM

954John is an unknown quantity at this point
Scott, I was there with you through the whole event. From the awards where someone got some fixed awards, to the Joe Rocket Party where you bought me and my crew some drinks and we got to kick some local ***, to 1096's room where we just chilled and watched some vid's, and finally ending the whole night meeting Chubbs and Gumby at the Denny's and having some real fun with the local law officer (wannabe).
Hey Scott, Thanks for the drinks and this year I owe you.

Peace,
954John

P.S. Scott do you also remember the local at Denny's that was trying to mack on your woman???
Old 10-30-2002, 09:41 PM
StarBoyz Staff

GUMBY is an unknown quantity at this point
I REMEMBER.....O.K. SO MAYBE I DON'T...BUT THAT WAS A LONG NIGHT...OUT SO LATE THE GUYZ MISSED THEIR APPOINTMENT AT THE IMPACT BOOTH THE NEXT DAY....LOL ...THEN ALONG DRIVE HOME SUPER TIRED.......BY THE WAY FFUUUUUUBUUUUUU IS MY OTHER NICKNAME..

Last edited by GUMBY; 10-30-2002 at 09:46 PM.
Old 10-31-2002, 06:43 PM

1QUICK11 is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking so true

Gumby, when you said it was a long night that is so true! I think we slept in until about 10:30 when we had to be up by 8:30. Opps!

DAVID
Old 10-31-2002, 10:35 PM
StarBoyz Staff

GUMBY is an unknown quantity at this point
8:30 hell you should of just went 2 the show...because I know we didn't get in till at least 7:30 a.m.