StarBoyz Photo Gallery
StarBoyz.com
Akron, Ohio

Help Me Out

Old 07-22-2006, 12:39 PM

WheelchairStunt is an unknown quantity at this point
Help Me Out

hey starboyz,

i am working on a charity event for MDA (MUSCULAR DYSTROPHY ASSIOCATION) called Timmapalooza i am doing it for a couple main reasons 1. To make up for my failed MDA camp demo attempt. 2. To raise money for mda because they are on the verge of a hopeful cure and want to help push it along with the money i raise. 3. i wat to give kids with muscular dystrophy a event they probably haven't been to before and meet some realllly cool people and see some really cool stunts and motorcycle control. but i need your help to land the venue that is suitable for my event. and the one i found is the Indianapolis Speedrom http://www.speedrome.com/ so will you help me with this guys?

timmy lizard u remember me from stunt fest and thunder in the burgh inn a wheelchair had a red mohawk. email me rockabillyratrodgecko@yahoo.com if you wanna help.
Old 07-24-2006, 11:26 AM

DBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Help Me Out

come on guys help him make it happen. show some support
Old 03-23-2007, 02:21 PM
Senior Moderators

GSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of light

I guess it didnt happen.
Old 03-23-2007, 04:40 PM

DBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of light

would appear so now wouldn't it
Old 03-23-2007, 05:35 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

aww i miss lil timmmmmmmy!
Old 03-23-2007, 05:38 PM

he has moved on to bigger and better things