Anger Management Atlanta, Ga Www.WHEELIESHOW.com Rowdy, Borne

Issues, Issues, Give me a Tissue

Old 10-18-2009, 11:19 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

PazUp is an unknown quantity at this point
Issues, Issues, Give me a Tissue

Man, what is with the chaos? I'm just throwing out stupid stuff to no one in particular and who is getting upset? If you said nothing as in finger pointing, what is with the reflection? Excuse me?

I said I would use your words against you and how is it you can dis hit out, but once the LAP is on, the float bowl goes dry, we are back on two wheels.
Old 10-19-2009, 01:31 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Issues, Issues, Give me a Tissue

the majority of your posts are unreadable so i dont think any one is taking any thing you say personal they just think you are annoying and from the link you posted in the wera thread that seems to be a common problem for you ..
Old 10-19-2009, 03:30 AM
takingitbacktotheoldskool

RROCCO will become famous soon enoughRROCCO will become famous soon enough

his trolling seems to be consistent on all the forums he belongs/belonged to.
Old 10-19-2009, 08:26 AM
ROWDY'S WHEELIES

atl freestyle is an unknown quantity at this point

poop......
Old 10-21-2009, 01:39 PM

Someone either at home, wants proof of some price on the net some store manager will not look up on his screen or even here on the net... Tells me what to do; that just snaps right back at them, they need to be reconditioned being in authority or boss like, act the control freak on my end is look the *** out!

I could care less how you write, what you say, and now I have to hear it from some stranger I never met? Throw your moral *** **** on me with authority?

That is the deal. No one is going to get some answer to their question and that pisses them off. You are going to learn the hard way with some tech that is hard to comprehend. Therefore, I slap the abstract down where you have to read it over and over so you gain some book savvy realization how simple the complex is.

If you do not study the text, not my fault you read anything of mine. Better you save the headache. And to show you I am all serious trying to get your back up and running, I may throw in a few laughs so boredom does not set in. Like, putting you to sleep for one...

I left one website because the web owner got pissed at me. Therefore, anything I do is like walking on thin ice? *** that! I am not about to change a damn thing for any human **** sucker!

And now that things settled down over there, it was no big deal from the get-go. I pulled stakes, and left the place. 40 banned sites, 1 with a walkout = 41. You can dish it out, but once I start in.... It's a free for all. Not my call, someone starts in on me. You see me start in on anyone?

I've been gone from the last site over 2 weeks maybe? They are talking about me and here is one quote...

A member writes: "Once a PW always a PW. Sometimes gotta give the brain a rest for new material. He will be back and even tho I do not understand most of what he says I do miss his postings."

Last edited by PazUp; 10-21-2009 at 01:42 PM.
Old 10-21-2009, 01:44 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

red blocks for you lol.
Old 10-21-2009, 01:53 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

nothing you have ever said has ever made a bit of sense. i really dont understand why you post on forums because nobody can even have a remotely intelligent conversation with you as all you do is post nonsense broken english sentences. actually i wonder why im even bothering posting this because all you will do is respond with some more nonsense that will be completely irrelevant to anything ive said. i guess this shows my level of boredom. if it was up to me id ban you too...
Old 10-21-2009, 01:56 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

i have no one on ignore but spaz might be the first one
Old 10-21-2009, 02:41 PM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

no one was replying to the wera post anymore......so he started another.....like a small insignifi-**** child, ignore him and he will go away......

edit: I just read his post above.....what a ***......he's not a pw he's an attention *****.....40 sites have banned me and talked about me.......Dude for real SL doesn't care......you'll die off quicker than the yutt ughh guy!!

Last edited by skillz954; 10-21-2009 at 02:44 PM.
Old 10-21-2009, 08:18 PM

"Carrying deadly weapons and easily agitated are not the quality which should be combined. JMHO."

I think someone read me well... Once you threaten me... Enter my world... You will not last too much longer if I could ban you and now we are even. How do you like the tables turned is the propaganda upon your *** is.

As if I have to get on my knees for you... You the ruler of the web? Why would you be drawn into this thread, if I open a thread in the proper place. I let the other 22 pager die on the vine. Did you notice?

You bring up the attention getter type posts. I'm just explaining the same old website winds up like the rest. Your freedom is fine and you feel comfortable, but you cannot tolerate others is the moral issue is hand you a tissue.

Sort of like you want to take a swing at me? HA!... I more would stand my ground and waste you without another second on dis earth moving you moving toward me. I need witnesses as you are the aggressor to ban is the scenario.

Here is what I said where one would come to some conclusion they want to force drugs down my throat on their say so. I want you to swallow a month's supply of some Oxycontin for every pill you subscribe to me as IF I need some help is reverse the table one mentions to med up someone.

I love the street action. Stupid people out in slammers that should not be on the road is either pulling out in front of me or deliberately running into me.

Check dis out is be back with you late tear, honey. Some girl is drinking her slurp pee is who knows what that rag a muffin was thinking, but on a solid line where pee poles are exiting off a ramp, she decides to cross that big fat mouth of hers is sucking up that sugar crap in her pants is she now sees me.

I now point down to the solid line unit it ended and it was long. So long, beach is, that I then raised my arm now and flipped her off till I could not see her anymore is she never came up, was to lag behind she was thinking what next.

Two guys about their late 20's early 30's, cross over the line coming the other way is now heading for me. I am not happy someone wants to run me over.

I now turn around, fly up to that car and they finally stopped as he rolled down the back wind doe ray me fa so lot tay dough main chow deer did I have some lungs blurting out I have no clue?

They never came out of the car. I just let them have it like now is the time for blondie to mind her own business is drive your own ride your *** out of here tell others what to do is go screw you!

NOw, was that a provoke is the REV is not coming clean! : How you like being on the other side of what you sow!

Dog Due ON TWO others *** day chit on you is die ah re ah all over your world you enter mine! :whistle: :

Data is about my best give you the finger tell others what to do is stay in your lane, grill or get a girling or slum ink like dat dare.
Old 10-21-2009, 08:48 PM
what had happened was....

-kyle- will become famous soon enough-kyle- will become famous soon enough

[quote=PazUp;4171181]"Carrying deadly weapons and easily agitated are not the quality which should be combined. JMHO."

don't even try to question my integrity. if you want to pm me or quiz me about what myself and my platoon went through over there i have absolutely no quarrels at all with that, i actually would prefer to discuss what going on over there with the general public. what good does is do if everything is left in the dark? i know that was a direct shot at me. we clear?
Old 10-21-2009, 10:58 PM

Originally Posted by sdsurfn
... i actually would prefer to discuss what going on over there with the general public.
Think about what I say and how that freedom vs. tellebums, you telling me to get on my knees all because of your say so is that moral clause in your rant of a war book.

what good does is do if everything is left in the dark?
******** voted for that dumb scum that is in the white house now and is putting your buddies in danger. He is in that dark, you want to talk color.

i know that was a direct shot at me. we clear?
Use is all have way too much ego and are vein too. Zit is not about you. It's all about your enemy or anyone that wants to control you as if their crap'ran down their leg and that is their form of belief in **** on their heels.

So, I raNT is to trample on the warlords you seem to act like is be careful how you speak or I will take your war book, rip the page is out of them is to use your own words against you, you, you dumb infidels.
Old 10-22-2009, 08:44 AM

you are that guy paz. you think you're so damn smart, you think you can turn the tables on everyone, and basicly you think you're better than everyonce which in turn actually makes you the lowest life form of them all. hate to break it to ya buddy but you're arrogance is uncanny, go out get an education and experience life outside of your virtual world. you might even try to get laid. i know, what a concept right? crazy world. sigh........ yup i told you to get on your knees, thats exactly what i said... without actually saying it. you're putting words in peoples mouths. you can stand corrected again because i have never voted. ever. i don't agree with 80% of what our government does, but i refuse to get this country over ran but some dumb **** taliban. so you might try to show a little respect to all the people that have been in any conflict because they're doing the dirty work so you have the ability to sit there and act like a child. think before you speak paz, you're nowhere near as smart as you try to play off.........not wasting my time anymore
-unsubscribed
Old 10-22-2009, 08:13 PM

Originally Posted by sdsurfn
you are that guy paz. you think you're so damn smart, you think you can turn the tables on everyone, and basicly you think you're better than everyonce which in turn actually makes you the lowest life form of them all.
Here we go again. Right out of the gate, you pin some sort of label on me. I know I am not the sharpest tool in the shed. You tell me I am smart? Again, you assume as if to have all the answers, I should listen to you. I find the lowest of lifeforms who dictate to me their will as if they are the tellebums, I need to flop on my kneezzzzzzzzzzzz to their will and what they dictate. I think I'm smarter than that is called a sheep that follows? As if to follow your moral conduct calling people stupid and low life's? Are we talking about me or you?

hate to break it to ya buddy but you're arrogance is uncanny, go out get an education and experience life outside of your virtual world. you might even try to get laid.
Again, you pin the tail on the donk key is key word, "arrogance?" I say a joke and now that makes me arrogant? Someone tells me to take drugs and destroy my body and mind? That is pretty arrogant to me. I sure do not need to tell anyone they need whatever they lack in some sort of self esteem.
Oh, you mean the "helmet mind games?" AS IF we are in competition to stunt? Who has the better routine and I sort of dis your bent rims and that bike looks like I'd let my granny go grocery shopping with it, cause I would not be caught dead on it, let alone use it for stunt work. The psychological warfare is your psychological disorder, you cannot see a little banter before a race or before combat, you gear up the head to survive the challenge, no?

... yup i told you to get on your knees, that's exactly what i said... without actually saying it. you're putting words in peoples mouths.
I put more a picture in your head, I need to bow down to anything people say and I have yet to see their closet full of moral conduct. So, if you ever seem the need to demand something from others, check your moral *** **** as if right out the gate, I **** all over you, YOU have to dictate I need meds or help is you need to help yourself first. I'd say that is pretty arrogant of you to force your beliefs on someone..... Sound familiar, Tell ME You Bum!?!?!?! YOU!

you can stand corrected again because i have never voted. ever. i don't agree with 80% of what our government does, but i refuse to get this country over ran but some dumb **** taliban.
Then someone should believe in 100% of what their gov does because you and I cannot change a thing. Oh, but you rather be 20% on the side of the Tellebums they have such a good moral code, and 80% of America does not. WOTever.

so you might try to show a little respect to all the people that have been in any conflict because they're doing the dirty work so you have the ability to sit there and act like a child. think before you speak paz, you're nowhere near as smart as you try to play off.........not wasting my time anymore
-unsubscribe
I have no respect for anyone that is against the USA in the 80%/Tile. I see conflict someone acts the child so as to mention one needs a healthier attitude and act like a man. A child runs off -unsubscribe, they cannot handle the big world picture is to, "change the lock on the door." I do plenty of dirty work, you have no idea, how the kleenex comes out, someone demands respect and they do not deserve one second of my time is to check their moral clause they cannot tolerate others. ****, I put up with your **** and am not crying about tit.

Man, I'm da MAN! Someone hates his **** tree tizz of thee. I see the muslimenace enter their world and they soon will be on their knees you entered a war you cannot finish. Pee poles would be a lot safer if they kept their own cult all to their own. Once you demand respect for your side of the world, you step in mine, all respect is thrown out the window...

Remember dAT!

Juice tea my on fallen ears.

Last edited by PazUp; 10-22-2009 at 08:24 PM.
Old 10-22-2009, 08:53 PM
takingitbacktotheoldskool

RROCCO will become famous soon enoughRROCCO will become famous soon enough

Old 10-23-2009, 03:46 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tqAaoiYxkQ

Phone prank gone wrong... You understand the reverse psychology?
Old 10-23-2009, 05:24 AM

http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...cooter-80018/2

More cry babies. Day are all over the net. Come in all sizes. No one with a sense of humor anymore.
Old 10-23-2009, 11:51 AM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

this kid is a ******* *** who needs attention from the internet since he's a douche in real life......if you do not respond to him he'll go away......sdsurfn don't waste your time....
Old 10-23-2009, 02:58 PM

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/444...i-problem.html
^^^^ Here is where I draw my attention. I play a game of diagnostics as I read your words and come to some sort of conclusion or an attempt to follow a path.

Now, if I were to be some sort of attention hound, would I not try to match you 18,000 posts full of **** and shine-o-la? I don't see you helping out tech wise but that attention to that post count would make one think they need attention. Whada ya think?

I never look for trouble, but you seem to cause some grief on your own. Like a spider, I'll dig my fangs into your blood stream and purge the poison you start in on me.

Old 10-23-2009, 03:42 PM

Ha!!!

Quick Reply: Issues, Issues, Give me a Tissue