El Mas Puto Del Lugar

GeRiGiXXeR600 is a decent person
HAIterHAId

ok so here are the facts

-i made an order on december 12th
-order is ****** $920
-im still waiting for that order

-they were really late on my orders handling
-they sent it to UPS and UPS returned the box because HAI failed at writtin my address
-mark told me he already fixed the problem and sent it again to UPS. Its been almost 5 weeks since that day

-im mailing them everyday for the last 5 days but i dont get any response
-the worst part, they dont even help me or show any interest in my order. I mean ive been always the one who started the mailing process just to know what was going wrong with the order.

Its not hating at all, just showing how things been so i let everybody take their own conclusions. Just my advice: if youre international and not about to be sponsored by HAI (then they might help you out a lil bit more, just like Jorian) dont buy from them

I know a lot of euro riders now will come here talkin good things about HAI. hell even my spanish friends got their **** in 2-3 weeks! but that was like 6-7 months ago, now it seems things have changed.

Im sorry for mark, hes been nice to me the times weve talked and all but im not rich and i cant ask paypal to get my money back so im really upset. Just wanted to share my experience with the rest. Dont hate on me, i will keep mailing them for the next days and if i get no response i will have to call them. But you all know that i shouldnt do that, specially being from a foreign country. i think it would be easier if you check your mails sometime SPECIALLY WHEN YOURE RUNNING A ONLINE BUSINESS
Old 04-06-2009, 09:49 PM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: HAIterHAId

sucks

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote