HATERAID Free for all

YSRRider

Search this Thread

Old 08-08-2008, 01:28 AM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts
Re: YSRRider

Originally Posted by YSRRider
HA HA HA!!!!! FELATE ME!!!!! last night was my first time reading through the HATERAID, you're the biggest post ***** on there running that jaw! Its always the smallest guys with the biggest mouths.... I guess its a lot easier for you to talk **** on the computer.......Id like to hang out with you for a day and watch you run your mouth in public.......
i talk just as much **** in real life as i do on the net possibly more. your the one talking about breaking peoples jaws, which is hilarious because i know your a ***** thats full of ****. you talked about how you have **** on lock, but were proven to be full of **** and i call the same with your tough guy attitude.

CCDC? jumped him huh? what a bunch of pussies! me and one of my guys got jumped a few years ago, 20 on 2....... but when you're a bitch and cant fight thats what you have to do....
funny how you were able to count 20 guys when you were being jumped , again i call

as you get older you realize that you need to play dirty because if you dont... they will..... the last thing I want to do is get into a fight, who wants drama? If I feel threatened I'm gonna attack first and pound the person till he cant move, im not gonna hit once and wait for a reaction. And then there is that occasion where a person wont stop running their mouth even after you have tried to be cool and you have to pop him in the mouth a couple times so he knows.............
you should give up bikes (since you suck at them) and start doing stand-up comedy because youre ******* hilarious.
Old 08-08-2008, 01:30 AM

steven-o is a jewel in the roughsteven-o is a jewel in the roughsteven-o is a jewel in the rough

^^ haha
Old 08-08-2008, 01:55 AM

JHooD231 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ~Lynn~
I'm sorry... You don't have blocks. Can't make out with a squid with no blocks.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
Old 08-08-2008, 11:53 AM

YSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really nice

Originally Posted by stock05
i talk just as much **** in real life as i do on the net possibly more. your the one talking about breaking peoples jaws, which is hilarious because i know your a ***** thats full of ****. you talked about how you have **** on lock, but were proven to be full of **** and i call the same with your tough guy attitude.

funny how you were able to count 20 guys when you were being jumped , again i call

you should give up bikes (since you suck at them) and start doing stand-up comedy because youre ******* hilarious.
proven? how so?.... thats cool.... call me a ***** to my face, see what happens. (in person!)

well, there were 7 inside the bar, then when things were moved outside, 6 of the maggots were outside with about 4-5 different dudes that I didnt see inside, then the 7th guy came outside and tried to come up behind my buddy, and at that point I got involved and I looked over and saw a bee line of bitches that cant fight 1 on 1... an approximate number of guys that ran out and jumped me was about 7, and as I was taking shoes to my head I could easily see 6-8 pairs of feet around me. And most of those pussies ran back inside the bar so they couldnt be ID'd.

why would I make up a story about getting my *** handed to me? you're a ******* idiot!

If I wanted a joke I'd follow YOU into the john and watch you take a leak!
Old 08-08-2008, 02:11 PM

an approximate number of guys that ran out and jumped me was about 7, and as I was taking shoes to my head I could easily see 6-8 pairs of feet around me. And most of those pussies ran back inside the bar so they couldnt be ID'd.
Haha, thats ****** nutty how your pretty much sayin you kept your eyes open to count shoes instead of focusing on protectin yourself or getting out of the way???

why would I make up a story about getting my *** handed to me? you're a ******* idiot!
Bcuz your tryin to make it seem like the only way you could lose a fight is to get jumped by an insane amount of girls and that you check out their peticures while doin so....

Homie, just post a picture...not blurred...not anyone else...

I guarantee this thread will finally end....if not...oh well..
Old 08-08-2008, 03:22 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

HECK is a decent person

i would guess between someone that trains to fight 6 hours a day 6 days a week and a punk on the internet i know who's gonna win
Old 08-08-2008, 04:08 PM
ITS A LETHAL WORLD !!!!

Lethal Rider can only hope to improve

stock05 the man ( cuz he help me yesterday find some grade 8 bolts ) and you wouldnt win the internet war with him lol lol

YSRRider just go fly your little helicopter lol lol lol

http://www.runryder.com/helicopter/gallery/532/
Old 08-08-2008, 06:23 PM

YSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really nice

Originally Posted by Lethal Rider
stock05 the man ( cuz he help me yesterday find some grade 8 bolts ) and you wouldnt win the internet war with him lol lol

YSRRider just go fly your little helicopter lol lol lol

http://www.runryder.com/helicopter/gallery/532/

LOL what the **** were YOU doing on RUNRYDER???? you can suck my *******, my helicopters are worth more than your car LOSER!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-08-2008, 06:26 PM

Originally Posted by JHooD231
Haha, thats ****** nutty how your pretty much sayin you kept your eyes open to count shoes instead of focusing on protectin yourself or getting out of the way???

Bcuz your tryin to make it seem like the only way you could lose a fight is to get jumped by an insane amount of girls and that you check out their peticures while doin so....

Homie, just post a picture...not blurred...not anyone else...

I guarantee this thread will finally end....if not...oh well..

yeah retard, when your getting kicked in the head, you have one arm protecting your face and you role around looking for either a way out or an opportunity to get on your feet and blast a bitch in his head!
Old 08-08-2008, 09:08 PM

HECK is a decent person

http://www.plentyoffish.com/member6482376.htm

You ******* guido mother ******.
Old 08-08-2008, 10:45 PM

~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute

Old 08-08-2008, 11:23 PM

Sweet!

Last edited by YSRRider; 08-08-2008 at 11:38 PM.
Old 08-09-2008, 03:14 AM

HECK is a decent person

Sweet!
yeah for those of you that didn't get to see the website before he changed it that was a personal ad for himself with the picture i posted. it was also ignorant as **** and talked about how some ugly woman caused his old profile to get deleted. look it still even has his city and state. retard.
Old 08-09-2008, 11:49 AM

Originally Posted by HECK
yeah for those of you that didn't get to see the website before he changed it that was a personal ad for himself with the picture i posted. it was also ignorant as **** and talked about how some ugly woman caused his old profile to get deleted. look it still even has his city and state. retard.
Adult Friend Finder rocks too!!!!!!!:YEAH :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH
Old 08-09-2008, 11:52 AM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

lol.. you've been owned.....
Old 08-09-2008, 12:00 PM

Originally Posted by 50Outlaw
lol.. you've been owned.....
owned? pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffff!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-09-2008, 06:23 PM

yeah retard, when your getting kicked in the head, you have one arm protecting your face and you role around looking for either a way out or an opportunity to get on your feet and blast a bitch in his head!
so if thats the case, how come you said this???vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
an approximate number of guys that ran out and jumped me was about 7, and as I was taking shoes to my head I could easily see 6-8 pairs of feet around me. And most of those pussies ran back inside the bar so they couldnt be ID'd.
I think it'd be pretty ****** hard to count shoes while rolling around and covering your face with one arm...........

But hey, if you cant defend yourself, then, oh well,...
Old 08-09-2008, 10:22 PM

so if thats the case, how come you said this???vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvI think it'd be pretty ****** hard to count shoes while rolling around and covering your face with one arm...........

But hey, if you cant defend yourself, then, oh well,...

by the time you leave middle school, MOST kids learn to make an approximate estimation just by seeing.... only the special kids like yourself had to take off his velcro Puma's and point and start counting with his toes..... uhhhhh I SEE........ THIS MANY!

douche! stop being such a hater, I've never said one ******* thing to you, you gotta run your mouth to me just because stock05 does? he trades his *** for boxes of honey buns.... do you too? get a life bro.
Old 08-10-2008, 01:17 AM

by the time you leave middle school, MOST kids learn to make an approximate estimation just by seeing.... only the special kids like yourself had to take off his velcro Puma's and point and start counting with his toes..... uhhhhh I SEE........ THIS MANY!

douche! stop being such a hater, I've never said one ******* thing to you, you gotta run your mouth to me just because stock05 does? he trades his *** for boxes of honey buns.... do you too? get a life bro.
dude are you kiddin me? If your a part of the MOST kids, as you put it, you would realize that you run your mouth too much and you would also ESTIMATE what kind of backlash it would create....

everything i said is based off of somethin YOU said....

thats why you are the only one who isnt in agreeance with anything ive posted...

Last edited by JHooD231; 08-10-2008 at 01:19 AM.
Old 08-10-2008, 01:27 AM

dude are you kiddin me? If your a part of the MOST kids, as you put it, you would realize that you run your mouth too much and you would also ESTIMATE what kind of backlash it would create....

everything i said is based off of somethin YOU said....

thats why you are the only one who isnt in agreeance with anything ive posted...

well had you not been so ******* illiterate, you would have seen that the only person I have run my mouth to was STOCK... dude just started swinging from my nuts for no reason, and now you're following.... thats original

dont be "THAT GUY"!

Quick Reply: YSRRider