HATERAID Free for all

YSRRider

Search this Thread

Old 08-05-2008, 11:20 PM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts
Re: YSRRider

Originally Posted by YSRRider
are any of you homos in Illinois? we can either puts some pink slips up or you queers could talk **** to my face and get your jaw broken...... either way I dont give a ****.
get my jaw broken , thats funny.
im not one to talk **** about beating people up, so i will just leave it at this, if youre ever in cali and feel like you have something to prove let me know and i will be more than happy to see you face to face.

Originally Posted by DURTY-636
wheelie racing
apparently

Originally Posted by Towlieee
You just get awful mouthy to new riders for no reason, when you haven't posted ****

And when you post a power hc up, im gonna talk ****, because of the **** you spew to other squids!
this is the exact reason i started this thread.

Originally Posted by nags
this is gay.
+1

4 pages and all we have seen from this piece of calamari is a power chair.
Old 08-06-2008, 12:18 AM

YSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really nice

If I ever see you face to face I could only laugh at you! If you started running your jaw Id show you what FULL CONTACT FIGHTING is.... It wouldnt be much of a "fight", there wouldnt be any words just the sound of my knucks blasting you in the face, I dont know how you sallys do things over in Bakersfield but in Chicago when talking is done, its done.... you want to keep running your mouth you're gonna get a mouth full of teeth.

Im really sick of this **** going back in forth.... you wanna be cool and drink some beers thats cool.... but the trash talking is getting ******* old!!! I dont know you and you dont know me!
Old 08-06-2008, 12:27 AM

If I ever see you face to face I could only laugh at you! If you started running your jaw Id show you what FULL CONTACT FIGHTING is.... It wouldnt be much of a "fight", there wouldnt be any words just the sound of my knucks blasting you in the face, I dont know how you sallys do things over in Bakersfield but in Chicago when talking is done, its done.... you want to keep running your mouth you're gonna get a mouth full of teeth.

Im really sick of this **** going back in forth.... you wanna be cool and drink some beers thats cool.... but the trash talking is getting ******* old!!! I dont know you and you dont know me!
i have no problem talking **** to your face and you wouldnt do ****. bakersfield where the **** do you get that im from bakersfield of all places? im from vallejo born and raised.

all you had to do was post pics of you "having **** on lock" and i told you i would quit, but since you proved what i knew all along (that your a squid that is full of ****), i will continue to call you out.
Old 08-06-2008, 12:29 AM

YSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really nice

Originally Posted by stock05
i have no problem talking **** to your face and you wouldnt do ****. bakersfield where the **** do you get that im from bakersfield of all places? im from vallejo born and raised.

all you had to do was post pics of you "having **** on lock" and i told you i would quit, but since you proved what i knew all along (that your a squid that is full of ****), i will continue to call you out.

you've definitely got a picture coming.... I'm gonna snap something special for YOU.
Old 08-06-2008, 12:33 AM

you've definitely got a picture coming.... I'm gonna snap something special for YOU.
and coming from you i bet its gonna be something gay.
Old 08-06-2008, 12:34 AM

only if you want it to be BWWWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Old 08-06-2008, 12:36 AM

you most definately hold the title of biggest eThug/dickbag on SL, congrats.
Old 08-06-2008, 01:28 AM

steven-o is a jewel in the roughsteven-o is a jewel in the roughsteven-o is a jewel in the rough

hahah that made me laugh
Old 08-06-2008, 02:59 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

HECK is a decent person

really? well you've never ridden with me!

I'm sorry, I worship the road you scrape on....even though I got about 8 more years on you kid!

I was illegally riding when I was 14.... 92 FZR600's rock!!!!!!!!! 15 minutes of wheelies up and down the road, then hide the bitch in the garage, wait 10 minutes, watch Mr. Policeman drive by. wait another 5 minutes and out comes the bike!:YEAH
you got 8 more years on me yet you still suck, that's really saying a lot. if that picture is in fact you, which i already disproved that theory, you
look like a ******.

i don't give a **** how long you've ridden or if you did 15 minutes of wheelies up and down the road. come back to me when you've done 90mph spreaders/highchairs/pull thrus/coasters/burnouts/combos/scrapes on the highway then got boxed in by police cars, took off, got in a chase with several marked units undercover units helicopters etc.

your sally *** wouldn't last 2 minutes with me on the streets bud.

Last edited by HECK; 08-06-2008 at 03:02 AM.
Old 08-06-2008, 03:36 AM

ecthemc is a decent person

YSR has been owned..

Stock: you nailed him to the cross.. plz let it burn dont add water

-e
Old 08-06-2008, 03:42 AM

skoh will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by ecthemc
YSR has been owned..

Stock: you nailed him to the cross.. plz let it burn dont add water

-e

wtf. haah your so weird sometimes it's amazing tho.
Old 08-06-2008, 03:45 AM

:YEAH:YEAH:YEAH:YEAH
Old 08-06-2008, 03:51 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

HECK is a decent person

Originally Posted by skoh
:YEAH:YEAH:YEAH:YEAH

my name is frank and i like cats
Old 08-06-2008, 03:52 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

Old 08-06-2008, 04:00 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

i got a belly button and kangaroos don't .
Old 08-06-2008, 04:34 AM

ecthemc is a decent person

Originally Posted by skoh
wtf. haah your so weird sometimes it's amazing tho.
DAH! IM FROM ALASKA.. ISNT THAT WEIRD??!?!?!?

"your not going to eat that.. .. ahhh you are"
Old 08-06-2008, 04:45 AM

EC did you just install a circle button I swear you were just doing foot in the seat wheelies two mins ago. That's awesome bud!!
Old 08-06-2008, 06:09 PM

you most definately hold the title of biggest eThug/dickbag on SL, congrats.

HA HA HA!!!!! FELATE ME!!!!! last night was my first time reading through the HATERAID, you're the biggest post ***** on there running that jaw! Its always the smallest guys with the biggest mouths.... I guess its a lot easier for you to talk **** on the computer.......Id like to hang out with you for a day and watch you run your mouth in public.......

Originally Posted by nsanedirty6
you got 8 more years on me yet you still suck, that's really saying a lot. if that picture is in fact you, which i already disproved that theory, you
look like a ******.

i don't give a **** how long you've ridden or if you did 15 minutes of wheelies up and down the road. come back to me when you've done 90mph spreaders/highchairs/pull thrus/coasters/burnouts/combos/scrapes on the highway then got boxed in by police cars, took off, got in a chase with several marked units undercover units helicopters etc.

oh ****! not burnouts!!!!!!!!!!

I live in the burbs outside Chicago... there are cops everywhere.... you think I havent dipped out before? you're ignorant! a week after I got my R1 when I was 18, me and some guys were tearing up the interstate and one of the retards I was with ripped a wheelie with his girl on the back through a toll both where there are always state troopers.... sure enough there were 2 sitting there and they chased us. They set up a road block and had a chopper out but were had already gotten off onto public streets.

90mph spreaders? big ******* deal............. I learned all my tricks on my R1.... 90 is nothing. I used to think yanking up a 3rd gear wheelie over 100 was skill.... its not..... you dont impress me.
Old 08-06-2008, 06:25 PM

JHooD231 is an unknown quantity at this point

HA HA HA!!!!! FELATE ME!!!!! last night was my first time reading through the HATERAID, you're the biggest post ***** on there running that jaw! Its always the smallest guys with the biggest mouths.... I guess its a lot easier for you to talk **** on the computer.......Id like to hang out with you for a day and watch you run your mouth in public.......

I live in the burbs outside Chicago... there are cops everywhere.... you think I havent dipped out before? you're ignorant! a week after I got my R1 when I was 18, me and some guys were tearing up the interstate and one of the retards I was with ripped a wheelie with his girl on the back through a toll both where there are always state troopers.... sure enough there were 2 sitting there and they chased us. They set up a road block and had a chopper out but were had already gotten off onto public streets.

90mph spreaders? big ******* deal............. I learned all my tricks on my R1.... 90 is nothing. I used to think yanking up a 3rd gear wheelie over 100 was skill.... its not..... you dont impress me.
Hahaha.....Your name should be "Mr. Me Too"
Old 08-06-2008, 06:46 PM

KoleDSF is a decent person

90mph spreaders? big ******* deal............. I learned all my tricks on my R1.... 90 is nothing. I used to think yanking up a 3rd gear wheelie over 100 was skill.... its not..... you dont impress me.[/quote]

wow.

Quick Reply: YSRRider