HATERAID Free for all

Bash Crash Nash

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2008, 11:13 AM

ecthemc is a decent person
Re: Bash Crash Nash

plz by all means noone drop a hot dog between these 2.. we wouldnt want anything bad to happeN!
Old 07-28-2008, 12:26 PM
I Love To Post!

Compton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud of

Nash was at XDL this weekend. He wasnt riding, but his bike was there. He must have a super clean/smooth style because his cage and bar have never touched the ground.
Old 07-28-2008, 12:42 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Compton82
Nash was at XDL this weekend. He wasnt riding, but his bike was there. He must have a super clean/smooth style because his cage and bar have never touched the ground.
i wonder if he was teaching people though
Old 07-28-2008, 02:42 PM
I Love To Post!

Compton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud of

I think a couple people got funny pics of him with manbearchick on his bike. I wonder if anyone will post them up.
Old 07-28-2008, 04:23 PM
EXTREME THERAPY

100%_sukkafree is a jewel in the rough100%_sukkafree is a jewel in the rough100%_sukkafree is a jewel in the rough100%_sukkafree is a jewel in the rough

yea he is a gangsta ......he dont ever go down,unless its on somebody's nutz
Old 07-29-2008, 12:58 PM

Crash Nash is an unknown quantity at this point

First of you ******* moron that was Borne's black bike with a new bar and cage just installed. If you could read you would know that. But I wouldn't know your bitch *** was there cause you didn't have the ***** to walk up to me and talk **** to my face. Guess you and CJ are both good at hiding behind your computers.
Old 07-29-2008, 01:05 PM

toofancy83 is a decent person

Oh ****!!!!! Lol Its Gonna Be A What.... Girl Fight!!!!
Old 07-29-2008, 01:08 PM
EXTREME THERAPY

100%_sukkafree is a jewel in the rough100%_sukkafree is a jewel in the rough100%_sukkafree is a jewel in the rough100%_sukkafree is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Crash Nash
First of you ******* moron that was Borne's black bike with a new bar and cage just installed. If you could read you would know that. But I wouldn't know your bitch *** was there cause you didn't have the ***** to walk up to me and talk **** to my face. Guess you and CJ are both good at hiding behind your computers.
look you fagget bitch when I see you we'll see who'll be runing and hiding,just like when I called you to your BS at town and country bout you looping a no hander coaster,I swear to god when I see buddy you will feel me!!!!!!
Old 07-29-2008, 01:12 PM

Originally Posted by 100%_sukkafree
look you fagget bitch when I see you we'll see who'll be runing and hiding,just like when I called you to your BS at town and country bout you looping a no hander coaster,I swear to god when I see buddy you will feel me!!!!!!

I've never said anything about looping a no handed coaster
Old 07-29-2008, 01:14 PM
EXTREME THERAPY

shut tha **** up you lyeing bitch.......just stop talking,,,,,better get you some MMA training with daddy's $$$$$,,,,,your gonna need it!!!!!
Old 07-29-2008, 01:15 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

Someone setup a ******* cage at jrd in october
Old 07-29-2008, 01:17 PM
EXTREME THERAPY

^^^^plze doo
Old 07-29-2008, 01:20 PM

Originally Posted by 100%_sukkafree
shut tha **** up you lyeing bitch.......just stop talking,,,,,better get you some MMA training with daddy's $$$$$,,,,,your gonna need it!!!!!
wow thats a good one CJ...Cept you are the E gangster. It only takes you 5 min. to reply to any post I have no matter what time of day. Which means you would have nothing better to do but to sit in front of you computer and wait for me to post something so you can reply.
Old 07-29-2008, 01:36 PM

I thank God for CJ everyday. Because without him I would have nothing else to make me laugh throughout my day.
Old 07-29-2008, 01:40 PM

Beto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really nice

I dont think he was talking about the black bike.

out of respect to HoHey and the rest of the gang is why I'm guessing nobody said anything. I dont think Compton would have hesitated to do so if it wasnt for that.

You saw me too dont lie, I'm just not into drama though.
Old 07-29-2008, 01:45 PM

Originally Posted by Beto
I dont think he was talking about the black bike.

out of respect to HoHey and the rest of the gang is why I'm guessing nobody said anything. I dont think Compton would have hesitated to do so if it wasnt for that.

You saw me too dont lie, I'm just not into drama though.
Dude I really didn't see you there, but I wasn't there with HoHey, Borne and I had our own tent. But he has to be talking about Borne's bike because the cage is garbage on mine, and the bar is pretty much gone, and that is from Phil scraping it when it was his bike.
Old 07-29-2008, 01:55 PM
I Love To Post!

Name:  xdl_16.jpg
Views: 5
Size:  128.4 KB
I was wrong, the bar is scraped, but the cage looks pretty minty. If you were in some way trying to emply that I was afraid of you, you are sadly ******* mistaken. Out of respect for all the ATL guys I keep it cordial. When it comes down to it youre just a ****** stunt groupie anyway.
Old 07-29-2008, 02:00 PM

I was wrong, the bar is scraped, but the cage looks pretty minty. If you were in some way trying to emply that I was afraid of you, you are sadly ******* mistaken. Out of respect for all the ATL guys I keep it cordial. When it comes down to it youre just a ****** stunt groupie anyway.
The cage is fairly new, and the pucks on it are brand new. Again I was not with the ATL guys either. The only bikes that were in my tent were mine, Borne's, Borne's chrome frame, and Ricks cause we decided to work on it when there was spare time. I didn't see you out there doing anything. And why respect people who have no respect for you.
Old 07-29-2008, 02:13 PM
I Love To Post!

I didn't see you out there doing anything. And why respect people who have no respect for you.
I was there to support XDL and what they do for stunting. Why the **** would I be riding? I am no where near competition level. I just had surgery for a broken wrist, but I am starting riding again this week.

Nice how you swing from hoheys nuts about all his products, but dont have the dual caliper or rear sets on your ****.

Im not sure what your last sentance means since I talk to Darrick weekly.
Old 07-29-2008, 02:14 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

I'm eating some good ole' popcorn right now this is the best

Quick Reply: Bash Crash Nash