CALLING OUT ALL BISHOP LOVERs

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2008, 09:43 AM

JoeR1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: CALLING OUT ALL BISHOP LOVERs

Niner's a common sign on...
Old 05-09-2008, 09:47 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by NINER
You should see what I say my job is over on the equestrian forums to try to pick up 17 year old slu....... I mean, I have no idea why that profile is registered to my name.
17? yeah in a couple of years maybe. i saw the girls you were talking to their parents are younger than you
Old 05-09-2008, 09:48 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

BraaaaP!
Old 05-09-2008, 09:48 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

DURTY has a spectacular aura aboutDURTY has a spectacular aura about

You should see what I say my job is over on the equestrian forums to try to pick up 17 year old slu....... I mean, I have no idea why that profile is registered to my name.
NINER were u not the one on stuntUSA callin ME out.........actually i have it right here, cuz i said it was all over the news to tricky and its all over GOOGLE sarcastically cuz i knew this BISHOP was full of ****!!!!!

well this THREAD IS FOR ALL U NUT RIDERS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Niner
Video of tangelo orange avelanche with 26"rims.:ese:

You are a douche. I have hung out with him and his girl. I hope if you are ever as messed up as him people laugh at you too you piece of human feces.

Last edited by DURTY; 05-09-2008 at 09:50 AM.
Old 05-09-2008, 09:52 AM

Afflicted is an unknown quantity at this point

you know, kind of feel bad...
this could put an end to his whole stasis thing and his career

Last edited by Afflicted; 05-09-2008 at 09:54 AM.
Old 05-09-2008, 09:52 AM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by DURTY
NINER were u not the one on stuntUSA callin ME out.........actually i have it right here, cuz i said it was all over the news to tricky and its all over GOOGLE sarcastically cuz i knew this BISHOP was full of ****!!!!!

well this THREAD IS FOR ALL U NUT RIDERS!!!!!!!!!!!!
streaching the truth on an afican dating website to get some puss doesn't bother me that much. You see guys do it on myspace all the time. This still doesn't prove anything about what happened last week.
Old 05-09-2008, 09:54 AM

streaching the truth on an afican dating website to get some puss doesn't bother me that much. You see guys do it on myspace all the time. This still doesn't prove anything about what happened last week.
ur right NINER, why dont u tell us how he is doing since u hang with scum like that?!?!?
Old 05-09-2008, 09:55 AM

coopdevillan is a decent person
Cool Re: CALLING OUT ALL BISHOP LOVERs

Good looken. I don't know dude but he made the evidence hmself and posted what a L7 weenie Kind of kooky I'm thinking to. My ex was a BIG lier
and she is'nt all there. Anywho I to call
Old 05-09-2008, 09:55 AM

Vern is an unknown quantity at this point

Don't go stab yourself in the back just to post a pic now Bishop.
Old 05-09-2008, 10:03 AM

fuze is a decent person

whats this prove he stole one of Nick apex's pics.

The rest he was just bs'ing a little to look good, who cares. you guys are really digging now and not coming up with much.

U can see his vette, ferrari, bikes, wheelie machine, etc in those pics that he always mentions the guy is for real. He just exagerates a little, who don't sometimes. He's ridin a tall wheelie on the streets in a pic so the guy does ride. And for the price of 1 of his cars he could buy 10 bikes easy, i believe the dude when he says he don't show and tell stuntlife all his buss.
Old 05-09-2008, 10:04 AM

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

+1
Lot's of hypocrites around here. I would wager my house that 65% of the people on here bullshit about stuff like that.

For all we know someone here created that to stir the drama pot more.
Funny Brittney got so deep in this - I seem to recall people hating on her for saying she is a stuntrider and worked for icon.
Old 05-09-2008, 10:08 AM
Weeeee!!

-ChaOs- is a decent person

This **** cracks me up! I love free entertainment! Oh **** I forgot Brit is the one that fell off a bike and ripped her tit off isnt she?
Old 05-09-2008, 10:08 AM

DLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to behold

another scam artist...ok
Old 05-09-2008, 10:10 AM

Originally Posted by scott3824
+1
Lot's of hypocrites around here. I would wager my house that 65% of the people on here bullshit about stuff like that.

For all we know someone here created that to stir the drama pot more.
+1 ON THE..........

"Lot's of hypocrites around here. I would wager my house that 65% of the people on here bullshit about stuff like that"

but i doubt.......

"For all we know someone here created that to stir the drama pot more"
Old 05-09-2008, 10:16 AM

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

Borne stayed out with Bishop and he does have all the possessions he claims - but that isn't anyone's business unless Bishop wants to share it.

I didn't see people talking **** when Bishop drove 16 hours each way to ride of the century to take his 636 out for Bullo to ride - the only reason he went was for that.

Seems like people blowing are too many lines around here, lots of paranoia.
Old 05-09-2008, 10:16 AM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

sounds like a guy lol pumpin up some things to get some *****. that proves he's not gay but thats about it.
Old 05-09-2008, 10:17 AM

EnderWiggin is an unknown quantity at this point

Ugh that I get money song is stuck in my head

Time to go listen to Immortal technique -.-
Old 05-09-2008, 10:19 AM
squid hunter

Trick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to beholdTrick is a splendid one to behold

Word........
Old 05-09-2008, 10:20 AM

Originally Posted by scott3824
Borne stayed out with Bishop and he does have all the possessions he claims - but that isn't anyone's business unless Bishop wants to share it.

I didn't see people talking **** when Bishop drove 16 hours each way to ride of the century to take his 636 out for Bullo to ride - the only reason he went was for that.

Seems like people blowing are too many lines around here, lots of paranoia.
doing that for BULLO was cool BUT can also be a good way to get credit from other stunters cuz bullo has a good rep and street cred!!! just saying.......

see how its a known fact that HE DID THAT for bullo BUT would he have done the same for a no name?????
Originally Posted by EnderWiggin
Ugh that I get money song is stuck in my head

Time to go listen to Immortal technique -.-
Immortal technique is the best rapper alive that I know of.......:YEAH
Old 05-09-2008, 10:24 AM

EnderWiggin is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by DURTY
Immortal technique is the best rapper alive that I know of.......:YEAH
Yeah he is :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH My friend played me obnoxious a few years back and I've been listening ever since!

Quick Reply: CALLING OUT ALL BISHOP LOVERs