HATERAID Free for all

Who do you hate so much ?

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2008, 02:07 PM
Weeeee!!

-ChaOs- is a decent person
Re: Who do you hate so much ?

lol a bike ***** calling my wheelies garbage thats a new one, how bout go get some more stunter tattoos and jock another stunter oh and dont forget to fall over a hose cause you cant ride a streetbike lmao!
Old 04-29-2008, 02:10 PM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by -ChaOs-
lol a bike ***** calling my wheelies garbage thats a new one, how bout go get some more stunter tattoos and jock another stunter oh and dont forget to fall over a hose cause you cant ride a streetbike lmao!
is she referring to you right here?...

Originally Posted by cupcake
True...cause in the beginning it's always, "babe your so big" and in the end it's, "*******, your dick wasn't that big anyways" Unless you (being the male) already know your dick is small because it's all you obsess about, then we say it's big to make you feel better about yourself...then when we break up, we obviously have to remind you that it really was small...it's mean but it happens.
Old 04-29-2008, 02:12 PM
It's too hot in here!!!

~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold

hmmm a bike *****...well I have a boyfriend so I don't think I qualify as a *****...unless you ask him about my bedroom skills, then he may possibly say I'm a ***** there....stunter tattoos, mmm don't have any of those, my body is covered in butterflies and tribal work...unless stunt riders are turning into ferries, I don't think those qualify....and it wasn't falling over a hose, it was tripping over it...damn kickstand, forgot to put that bitch down...but I guess that sometimes happens when you first buy a bike 3 years ago...how that qualifies me as not being able to ride is still questionable....but if you want to talk about riding skills...what's on your agenda this summer??? Oh and I don't think jocking is the word I would use to describe the ex stunt rider....I would say more, used and rehabilitated...something like that.
Old 04-29-2008, 02:13 PM
It's too hot in here!!!

~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Trachito
is she referring to you right here?...

ewww hell no....i used to date one of his friends like a year ago...and for some reason he can't let it go that were not together anymore
Old 04-29-2008, 02:14 PM
Weeeee!!

Lol she was on the wheelie thing not the dick thing. She is a physco so I enjoy picking on her cause she gets so defensive and its entertaining!
Old 04-29-2008, 02:16 PM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

...unless you ask him about my bedroom skills, then he may possibly say I'm a ***** there....
and u actually questioned me about this???? bad, bad bedroom *****!!!

my favorite lines now are "Bitch, suck this dick" and "Turn your ****** *** over."
Old 04-29-2008, 02:17 PM
It's too hot in here!!!

Lol she was on the wheelie thing not the dick thing. She is a physco so I enjoy picking on her cause she gets so defensive and its entertaining!
how was the defensive...that was more sarcastic....and ex physco thank you....I've been clean for almost 9 months...no drugs = no crazy!!

Oh and this is the first time I respond to your many many many many posts about me so I really have no idea what your talking about
Old 04-29-2008, 02:18 PM
Weeeee!!

Lol oh I let that go and glad ur suicidal *** moved to cali and found another sucker to be with, what I cant let go is how crazy you are when you dont get what you want and tell everyone on stuntlife you died in an accident to get sympathy lmao!! Now that is entertaining! So I was bored and figured I would pick on you cause I know how quick you go nuts!
Old 04-29-2008, 02:19 PM
It's too hot in here!!!

and u actually questioned me about this???? bad, bad bedroom *****!!!
oh that's just a line, you know, lady in the street but a freak in the bed kind of thing

**** that. i've had horrible experiences with psycho women. i've have my face scratched up, a gun put to my head, almost stabbed, punched in the mouth, slapped, kicked in the *****, my car fucked up, harrassed at all hours of the night, and girls that i dated harrassed. i don't **** with them no mo'
Weeeee!!

Ahh thats why you were so crazy you were cracked out? LMao now it all makes so much more sense!!
Old 04-29-2008, 02:20 PM
It's too hot in here!!!

Lol oh I let that go and glad ur suicidal *** moved to cali and found another sucker to be with, what I cant let go is how crazy you are when you dont get what you want and tell everyone on stuntlife you died in an accident to get sympathy lmao!! Now that is entertaining! So I was bored and figured I would pick on you cause I know how quick you go nuts!
hmmm....that's not how I remember it...but okay...whatever gets your dick hard...carry on
Old 04-29-2008, 02:21 PM
It's too hot in here!!!

Ahh thats why you were so crazy you were cracked out? LMao now it all makes so much more sense!!
no crack...just pills...everything and anything I could get my hands on....crack kills....pills just make you crazy!!!
Old 04-29-2008, 02:23 PM
Weeeee!!

Thats not how you remember you posting up that you died in a wreck? Maybe the drugs made you do it?
Old 04-29-2008, 02:26 PM
It's too hot in here!!!

no...I wouldn't soley blame it all on the drugs...my dog told me to do it
Old 04-29-2008, 02:26 PM
Weeeee!!

Well in that case I will lay off then and say good to hear you are off the pills, and I hope ur boyfriend aint the *** on the repsol!
Old 04-29-2008, 02:28 PM
It's too hot in here!!!

Well in that case I will lay off then and say good to hear you are off the pills, and I hope ur boyfriend aint the *** on the repsol!

What...you were totally just nice there...what's wrong??????????

But thanks, that means alot cause that was the hardest thing I ever had to do in my life!

And no, he's not, he's my husband Why does everyone hate him????
Old 04-29-2008, 02:31 PM

What...you were totally just nice there...what's wrong??????????

But thanks, that means alot cause that was the hardest thing I ever had to do in my life!

And no, he's not, he's my husband Why does everyone hate him????
which one, ur boyfriend or your husband? i dont know either so i wouldnt know.

i guess chaos is just a nice guy at heart... aaaawwwwwwww
Old 04-29-2008, 02:33 PM
Weeeee!!

Ya I can be nice and he was a tool on the boards
Old 04-29-2008, 02:37 PM
It's too hot in here!!!

The repsol guy is just my very good friend who's been there for me thru everything....we just joke around and say were husband and wife.

Quick Reply: Who do you hate so much ?