HATERAID Free for all

Who do you hate so much ?

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2008, 11:54 AM
It's too hot in here!!!

~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold
Re: Who do you hate so much ?

I hate when guys use the same line with every girlfriend they have, "oh baby, your the best thing that's ever happened to me, I'm so lucky I have you"
Old 04-29-2008, 11:59 AM
ITS A LETHAL WORLD !!!!

Lethal Rider can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by Cathi

so....it's a secret to me.. who do you hate?

i hate liars, fakes, cheaters, rapists and child molestors, murderers, thiefs and all of the above...

I think u know the answer but here u go anyways samuria87 and schevavavaveveva .... and I cant say I have never bang a fat chick.... at one time my standards where low but the one person I have seen on here that has no shame is Z Unit now he is in college life ... he tries to bang anything that walks and drinks
Old 04-29-2008, 12:55 PM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by cupcake
I hate when guys use the same line with every girlfriend they have, "oh baby, your the best thing that's ever happened to me, I'm so lucky I have you"
i've only used that line when i was married. after i divorced i found out i was mistaken.

my favorite lines now are "Bitch, suck this dick" and "Turn your ****** *** over." are those played out too?
Old 04-29-2008, 12:58 PM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Lethal Rider
I think u know the answer but here u go anyways samuria87 and schevavavaveveva .... and I cant say I have never bang a fat chick.... at one time my standards where low but the one person I have seen on here that has no shame is Z Unit now he is in college life ... he tries to bang anything that walks and drinks
every guy's fucked a fat chick at least a few times in his life. we've all had low standards at one point or another, cuz our dizzles just needed something to hold us over until we found a hottie. i mean, hell, i still have low standards, but the bitch has to be fine. none of that good woman, marriage material for me, LOL
Old 04-29-2008, 01:19 PM
It's too hot in here!!!

~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Trachito
i've only used that line when i was married. after i divorced i found out i was mistaken.

my favorite lines now are "Bitch, suck this dick" and "Turn your ****** *** over." are those played out too?

And woman let you get away with that?
Old 04-29-2008, 01:29 PM

stuntman29 is a decent person

I hate when girls use the same line all the time "omg your the biggest i've ever had"....

maybe its just me that has this problem...

:YEAH
Old 04-29-2008, 01:41 PM
It's too hot in here!!!

Originally Posted by stuntman29
I hate when girls use the same line all the time "omg your the biggest i've ever had"....

maybe its just me that has this problem...

:YEAH

GUILTY!!! We just say that to make you guys feel good...you know sort of like when we ask you, "do these pants make me look fat" and you kindly reply with, "no, not at all".
Old 04-29-2008, 01:47 PM
Weeeee!!

-ChaOs- is a decent person

I hate it when people say there dead, and they really arent dead!
Old 04-29-2008, 01:50 PM
It's too hot in here!!!

Oh and I also hate when washed up stunt riders live thru other people's dreams cause they can't live their own!
Old 04-29-2008, 01:52 PM

And woman let you get away with that?
of course. i got it like that
Old 04-29-2008, 01:52 PM

GUILTY!!! We just say that to make you guys feel good...you know sort of like when we ask you, "do these pants make me look fat" and you kindly reply with, "no, not at all".
i guess I'm just old fashion and am honest when answering questions....if you look fat then I'll tell you [nicely of course] ...then hopefully you will either get pants that fit or make the tight ones fit....
Old 04-29-2008, 01:53 PM
It's too hot in here!!!

of course. i got it like that

Old 04-29-2008, 01:54 PM
It's too hot in here!!!

i guess I'm just old fashion and am honest when answering questions....if you look fat then I'll tell you [nicely of course] ...then hopefully you will either get pants that fit or make the tight ones fit....
And your nuts are still in tack how??? Umm, hopefully they are making the tight ones fit, cause tight jeans are meant for a tight ***!!
Old 04-29-2008, 01:54 PM

i agree with stuntman. i tell girls to shutup with that fake *** compliment. besides, when a woman likes u a lot, ur dick is several inches longer than when she's fed up with u. don't compliment me if you're just gonna take it away.
Old 04-29-2008, 01:55 PM

amen :YEAH
Old 04-29-2008, 01:57 PM

And your nuts are still in tack how???
havn't been kicked in the nuts by a girl since the 5th grade....learned how to block that **** fast!!
Old 04-29-2008, 01:59 PM
It's too hot in here!!!

i agree with stuntman. i tell girls to shutup with that fake *** compliment. besides, when a woman likes u a lot, ur dick is several inches longer than when she's fed up with u. don't compliment me if you're just gonna take it away.
True...cause in the beginning it's always, "babe your so big" and in the end it's, "*******, your dick wasn't that big anyways" Unless you (being the male) already know your dick is small because it's all you obsess about, then we say it's big to make you feel better about yourself...then when we break up, we obviously have to remind you that it really was small...it's mean but it happens.

Last edited by ~CuPcAkE~; 04-29-2008 at 02:06 PM.
Old 04-29-2008, 02:00 PM
ITS A LETHAL WORLD !!!!

Lethal Rider can only hope to improve

if you eat pie right u can have any woman in the palm of your hands......
Old 04-29-2008, 02:03 PM
Weeeee!!

-ChaOs- is a decent person

I also hate painted on eyebrows!
Old 04-29-2008, 02:05 PM
It's too hot in here!!!

Originally Posted by -ChaOs-
I also hate painted on eyebrows!
There tattooed, not painted....however sometimes I do paint them just to annoy certain people that I know hate it so much...damn it must suck being bothered and living on the past....I think you should take your "team" and go practice in a lot somewhere, cause I also hate your garbage whoolies!!

Quick Reply: Who do you hate so much ?