HATERAID Free for all

Who do you hate so much ?

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2008, 04:19 PM
It's too hot in here!!!

~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold
Re: Who do you hate so much ?

Originally Posted by Trachito
no, they either grew up together and its a bro, sis relationship OOORRR he thinks that being the shoulder to cry on will get him the puss. not gonna happen. women just use guys like that for emotional support, then they go **** the guy who's hurting them
yeah
Old 04-29-2008, 04:26 PM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by *~Lynn~*
+1 this isn't highschool anymore
+1 it ain't called doin "the grown up" for nuthin.
Old 04-29-2008, 04:26 PM

Dstunter is a decent person

Originally Posted by *~Lynn~*
+1 this isn't highschool anymore
stop playin
Old 04-29-2008, 04:27 PM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by cupcake
yeah
i actually used to be that guy, believe it or not. i used to think that being the shoulder to cry on would get me the girl but it never did. resentment finally taught me the truth and now i'm happily the ******* who gets to hit it
Old 04-29-2008, 04:30 PM

Dstunter is a decent person

[quote=Trachito;3266791]i actually used to be that guy, believe it or not. i used to think that being the shoulder to cry on would get me the girl but it never did.

you dont tell nobody
Old 04-29-2008, 04:33 PM
It's too hot in here!!!

~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold

i actually used to be that guy, believe it or not. i used to think that being the shoulder to cry on would get me the girl but it never did. resentment finally taught me the truth and now i'm happily the ******* who gets to hit it
Guys really are only there for you so they can eventually be more than a shoulder to lean on, every guy has something in the back of their head...and if they don't, they are gay....just like every girl wants to be that one girl to save you and mend your broken heart from your previous relationship and show you were not like that, but end up being worse....I stopped doing that amongst other things!
Old 04-29-2008, 04:39 PM

[quote=Dstunter;3266807]
i actually used to be that guy, believe it or not. i used to think that being the shoulder to cry on would get me the girl but it never did.

you dont tell nobody
i do, because i am PROUD to say i have seen the light. MAH BROTHAS AND SISTAS!!! I AM NOW... READY!!!... TO GO INTO THE WORLD OF THE OPPOSITE GENDER!!! welcome me... like the prodigal son that i am!!!

Originally Posted by cupcake
Guys really are only there for you so they can eventually be more than a shoulder to lean on, every guy has something in the back of their head...and if they don't, they are gay....just like every girl wants to be that one girl to save you and mend your broken heart from your previous relationship and show you were not like that, but end up being worse....I stopped doing that amongst other things!
it's not always bad though. some guys do it cuz they want to get close to the chic emotionally and get into a relationship. their motives are noble... they're just suckas
Old 04-29-2008, 04:46 PM
It's too hot in here!!!

I hate valet parking my car at the resort....cause I'm the only person in the OC to own a focus, everyone else has a JAG, Beamer or Mercedes hehe...I just got back from lunch and I swear all the cars parked next to me combined were worth about $400,00 and here's my dinky tuner car at a whopping $15,000....haha...I need a raise so I can fit in!
Old 04-29-2008, 05:19 PM

stuntman29 is a decent person

I DONT hate that you dont have to be fake to live in the midwest!!!
Old 04-29-2008, 05:19 PM

stuntman29 is a decent person

I Love It!!!! I'm Me Bitches...not Who Everyone Says I Need To Be!!!
Old 04-29-2008, 05:27 PM

word. i like standing out with a crunchy bike.
Old 04-29-2008, 05:51 PM
M@SS MAYHEM

Sick.Nate will become famous soon enoughSick.Nate will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by -ChaOs-
I hate it when people say there dead, and they really arent dead!
BAHAHAHAHAHA!
Old 04-29-2008, 06:01 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

E RacK can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by -ChaOs-
Holy **** E-rack you look gayer then aids! That bike cant even make you look straight!

ur a dumb ***, my cousin took a pic while i was custom wiring a $80k bike, ima really take time to look at a dam camera and smile. you haten cus i work on bikes wirth as much or have your house shuld u even own a house
Old 04-29-2008, 06:06 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

that bike isn't 80gs.. sorry guy. You are played out with bike buildin. you're nothing special.

lynn make me a shirt that says "Bitches <3 Me"
Old 04-29-2008, 06:06 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

DURTY has a spectacular aura aboutDURTY has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Guru
i hate nags cause he has to much power on SL
+1

and also cuz he leaves threads like this that have nothing to do with stunting but BANS me for it!!!

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/113...back-nags.html
Old 04-29-2008, 07:04 PM
M@SS MAYHEM

Sick.Nate will become famous soon enoughSick.Nate will become famous soon enough

Whats up Durty! Your out of "Internet Jail" lol..

So not much has changed, E-RACK is still the gayest *** ever, (Not like thats A shock or anything but Just thought I would let you know) Everyone is still semi-Hating on each other and I am still A Keystone Drunk... Good to see ya back! hahaha!
Old 04-29-2008, 08:09 PM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

I hate the cop that beated me up this weekend and then lied about it.

But I'm lovin how that's working out for him.

I took a photo for ya durty, and put it on myspace, under "why I'll be fine"

www.myspace.com/excessa

you know you want to. you can check out my "got my *** beat" pics too.

"you got your *** beat"
-Rusty
/squidbillies

I figured you guys might get a kick out of it. FTP

Last edited by excessa; 04-29-2008 at 08:09 PM. Reason: to give you haters something to do
Old 04-29-2008, 08:23 PM

^what's happening to the cop?
Old 04-29-2008, 09:06 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

DURTY has a spectacular aura aboutDURTY has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Sick.Nate

So not much has changed, E-RACK is still the gayest *** ever, (Not like thats A shock or anything but Just thought I would let you know) Everyone is still semi-Hating on each other and I am still A Keystone Drunk... Good to see ya back! hahaha!
wat up homie, thx for the update u forgot to mention that NAGS surpassed erack in the *** departement
Originally Posted by excessa

I took a photo for ya durty, and put it on myspace, under "why I'll be fine"

www.myspace.com/excessa
i dont have my space soo i cant view it but im sure its better then the previous one!!!!
Old 04-29-2008, 09:08 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

E RacK can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by crtchrktrcr
that bike isn't 80gs.. sorry guy. You are played out with bike buildin. you're nothing special.

lynn make me a shirt that says "Bitches <3 Me"
all finished, yeah its 80k, $60k big bear chopper kit east coast 100cc rev tech motor, custom primary harness, harley forward controls, 280 rear makes it worth that much bitch, but u wuldnt know nuthen bout that, nor wuld i ever pay that much for a bike but this guy got 2 so he got monopoly to spend with. im played out? son im not sure who when im not even played up but i build and mantain the **** you try to look hard on with a wheel in the air jockin on the kelm stare jus cus he probably get more hoes now then you see in a month.

lynn, make him that shirt, i'll have my homie print me one that says "crtch ????" cus ur pretty out of it and your existance is in question.

Originally Posted by Sick.Nate

keystone drunk and a dick overdose king. so wats ur story? cant stand the thought that im better then you in life without even trying?

i aint got nuthen to prove to **** that know nuthen about me. i build bikes, i used to ride, threw down more milage on 2 in 6 months then u guys drive in a year. i build bikes now, thats it, i aint rich from work but i get by easy, i got a few girls on the jock, a few bikes in the stable a few vehicles in the driveway. last time i checked, for only bein 22 that puts me on top the game

Quick Reply: Who do you hate so much ?