HATERAID Free for all

Tony Carbajal ??? WTF

Search this Thread

Old 09-13-2007, 10:24 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tony Carbajal ??? WTF

because i was a broke *** stunter that got caught runnin and i needed a lawyer
Old 09-14-2007, 12:54 PM
N/A

N/A is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by DURTY
exactly so dont hate on me when im in full gear!!!! :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH
Don't even get me started... you know why it gets old with you! Enough said!
Old 09-14-2007, 02:34 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

DURTY has a spectacular aura aboutDURTY has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Mr. Farley
Don't even get me started... you know why it gets old with you! Enough said!
go ahead enlighten me a lil cuz all uve said is "Don't even get me started" thats too vague, if u have hate in ur heart farley which u do LET IT OUT!!!!
Old 09-14-2007, 11:20 PM

bornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by 50Outlaw
because i was a broke *** stunter that got caught runnin and i needed a lawyer
that suckz, are you a new addition to the felon list?
Old 09-15-2007, 01:09 AM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bornreadybc
that suckz, are you a new addition to the felon list?
no, i sold the 636 so i could afford a badass lawyer... she got it dropped to a class b misdemenor evading and im serving 18mo probation
Old 09-23-2007, 04:37 PM
Two Tone

Tony Carbajal is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by NastySVC
Are you kidding me i saw Super Bikes the other night it was probably and old one but first time i had seen it. Were you really crying like a little ol bytch about them messing with you to get a tattoo "Jason i came here to ride not look at tattoos" and then you did some other gay shyt too. Man its crazy as good as you are and skills you have (Which are sick great riding) that you would act like a little bitty ol B on national TV with Britton trying to just kid with you. Man i thought i was watching a bad episode of the hills or some shyt. Grab your fuzzies and chill out man....even my girl was like "what a douche they are just joking with him"..wow..sorry i couldnt help it i thought is was hilarious.
WOW i feel so special!!!! You took time out of your busy life to make a thread about me. First off didnt your mom teach you anything, Dont believe everything you see on TV kid. I was not bitching about getting a tattoo. I went outside to use the phone and Jason B called me as a joke. Hence the microphone being hooked up to jasons phone. We spent a few hours at that tattoo shop. i have no problems with tattoos, if your smart and you care about whats going on your body FOREVER then you go to somebody you know and trust. Not just a ramdon tattoo shop in WA. Second we had 3 shows a day for the next 2 days so no i wasnt going to get a tattoo that day. We had been on the road for the entire month all the way across the country. So its understandable. Well to most people. Probably not you because you and your quad see the same parking lot every week.
Thanks for labeling me as a good rider. I do appreciate that much of this thread

AND FYI the day i came home i sat in a chair for 4 1/2 hours.

Name:  100_3309.jpg
Views: 176
Size:  47.1 KB
Old 09-23-2007, 06:15 PM
$$$$$$$

TheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the rough

sick tat
Old 09-24-2007, 02:23 PM
Two Tone

Originally Posted by TheRomanSF415x
sick tat
Thanks, its not done yet. The guy that will be doing all my tattoos lives in Indiana and only comes to Cali about twice a year so little by little it will all get done.
Old 09-24-2007, 03:25 PM

numberTWO is an unknown quantity at this point

That is a pretty nasty tat man. And yeah what a douche for starting a thread like this. Can you say HATER???
Old 09-24-2007, 09:47 PM
N/A

Originally Posted by Tony Carbajal
WOW i feel so special!!!! You took time out of your busy life to make a thread about me. First off didnt your mom teach you anything, Dont believe everything you see on TV kid. I was not bitching about getting a tattoo. I went outside to use the phone and Jason B called me as a joke. Hence the microphone being hooked up to jasons phone. We spent a few hours at that tattoo shop. i have no problems with tattoos, if your smart and you care about whats going on your body FOREVER then you go to somebody you know and trust. Not just a ramdon tattoo shop in WA. Second we had 3 shows a day for the next 2 days so no i wasnt going to get a tattoo that day. We had been on the road for the entire month all the way across the country. So its understandable. Well to most people. Probably not you because you and your quad see the same parking lot every week.
Thanks for labeling me as a good rider. I do appreciate that much of this thread
HAHAHAHAH NASTY.... you just got ****** OWNED pal!!!!

Tat looks good Tony!
Old 09-24-2007, 10:47 PM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough

Wow coming from a guy that rides a ******* quad!!!! Get a life. If he didn't want a tat at the time then oh well.
Old 09-24-2007, 10:49 PM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough

BTW the tat looks PIMP guuuuuuuuuuuy
Old 09-25-2007, 12:29 AM
Two Tone

thanks to everyone that stuck their neck out for me. and everyone that posted up afterwards Farley, number 2 and t-dubb the roman....
i wish i would have put a wheelie on a quad in the eye though. Sooo stupid for not thinking of that in the first place.

well its unfinished i still have room
Old 09-25-2007, 01:04 PM
N/A

Originally Posted by Tony Carbajal
thanks to everyone that stuck their neck out for me. and everyone that posted up afterwards Farley, number 2 and t-dubb the roman....
i wish i would have put a wheelie on a quad in the eye though. Sooo stupid for not thinking of that in the first place.

well its unfinished i still have room
Sorry dude, but unfortunately you are not COOL enough to get a tattoo of you doing a wheelie on a quad! WTF were you thinking squid!
Old 09-25-2007, 03:01 PM

Sorry dude, but unfortunately you are not COOL enough to get a tattoo of you doing a wheelie on a quad! WTF were you thinking squid!
Unfortunately, you are...haha. I think you should go get it right now.:YEAH
Old 09-25-2007, 03:11 PM
N/A

Originally Posted by numberTWO
Unfortunately, you are...haha. I think you should go get it right now.:YEAH
Hey Hey Hey now... don't make me have to sick my ankle biter 2DollaBill on you. You might want to just take that back right now!!!
Old 09-25-2007, 03:31 PM

cjstunts is an unknown quantity at this point

actually, what i didn't like was the part where britton said" i had to grab tony before he got all bad habits" like tony was a nobody before him.
Old 09-25-2007, 04:24 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

DURTY has a spectacular aura aboutDURTY has a spectacular aura about

Hey Hey Hey now... don't make me have to sick my ankle biter 2DollaBill on you. You might want to just take that back right now!!!
Old 09-25-2007, 05:19 PM

Yeah Tony will always be the king of rev-limiter combo coasters
Old 09-30-2007, 03:34 AM
Two Tone

Originally Posted by F4icj
actually, what i didn't like was the part where britton said" i had to grab tony before he got all bad habits" like tony was a nobody before him.
could have been true. before i started traveling with britton i still liked to hit the street every blue moon on the bike. bound to get into trouble doing that, especially in cali

Quick Reply: Tony Carbajal ??? WTF