HATERAID Free for all

STOCK05- get off the computer...

Search this Thread

Old 08-23-2007, 05:37 PM

letsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to all
Re: STOCK05- get off the computer...

Originally Posted by old man roger
no hate here and i don't really care what you do with your weed buuuuuut

if your growing "legal" then it is meant for the person you are a supplier for and shipping your product to any one else in any form [chocolate chip cookies] would be illegal and smoking it your self would be illegal.......

just an observation

Shut it! You know you want some
Old 08-23-2007, 06:39 PM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by Trachito
LMAO!!!!! i'm sorry to hear about ur hardship, but ur smart *** remarks crack me the **** up, dude.
it's all good, im getting back on my feet, got a bike to ride, money in my pocket, paid money back to my chic, and paid my bills all in one day, so the sun is starting to shine a little.

Originally Posted by Bent Rim Tim
Didnt say i got holes in my shoes.. said i would if it came to that.. but na. damn I always over exaggerate **** on here.. but no.. i just bought the bike so I dont have an account like I did.. haha. but my shoes are minty.
i know because we all know appliance installers dont make ****.

Originally Posted by RonHightower

you better hope Sara doesnt wake up and catch you looking at stuntlife on her computer
who are you again? why dont you get your fat *** another twinkie, and worry about yourself.

Originally Posted by aaronwilliams
I work 12-14 hours a day 7 days a week in 125*F heat with out any days off. We get hit with incoming (mortars and rockets) I go 5-6 months at a time away from home, when I do go home I get to stay for 13 days then have to be back to work or I wont have a job. No booze, no parties, no bikes, no fun.

I dont know what hard work is.
sounds like my job in the refineries 12-24 hr. shifts in 105*F heat for months at a time away from home, we just didnt have laundry heads trying to kill us. YOU KNOW I GOT MUCH LOVE (NOT THE GAY KIND) FOR YOU A-QPWT BITCHES!!!

Originally Posted by Sean24
i just read the first page but im gonna keep my opinion to myself on this one especially when it comes to out of work mexicans
maybe you should read all of page 4 then voice your opinion.
Originally Posted by PLAYA-P
bwahahah!!! ur a fkng turd..... end of subject...
yes, yes he is.

Originally Posted by yungryder
Let them get their kicks..Ill be making bank...
reality check $25k a year is not bank .

no hate here and i don't really care what you do with your weed buuuuuut

if your growing "legal" then it is meant for the person you are a supplier for and shipping your product to any one else in any form [chocolate chip cookies] would be illegal and smoking it your self would be illegal.......

just an observation
i dont know about denver, but out here in cali your allowed to grow and use your own medicine (i know first hand).

-mexican mayhem
Old 08-23-2007, 07:43 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

he is growing it for some one else not his own medical problems
Old 08-23-2007, 08:00 PM

GORBO is a decent person

who are you again? why dont you get your fat *** another twinkie, and worry about yourself.
HAHA! dont get all buttsore, I was just f'ing with you.

as much **** as you dish out, you had to expect to get some back over a thread like this

hope it works out for you
Old 08-23-2007, 08:34 PM

Originally Posted by RonHightower
HAHA! dont get all buttsore, I was just f'ing with you.

as much **** as you dish out, you had to expect to get some back over a thread like this

hope it works out for you

your still a fat *** twinkie eating *****, but regardless i never forget the internet, is just the internet.

-mexican mayhem
Old 08-23-2007, 08:38 PM

he is growing it for some one else not his own medical problems
ahhh, i see, we all know he just wants attention with an avatar like that.

-mexican mayhem
Old 08-23-2007, 09:01 PM

samurai87 is a decent person

so you cleaned everything up today??? if so congrads man and good luck i know all to well what its like to get fucked over on a job i almost lost everything!!!!
Old 08-23-2007, 09:08 PM

yungryder is a decent person

Originally Posted by stock05
reality check $25k a year is not bank .

-mexican mayhem

Boy are you misinformed...try starting at $45k..and making over 90 in 7 years...then retireing in 20 yrs...Nothing like a federal job...

And im mexican btw..Im on your side...
Old 08-23-2007, 09:10 PM

Boy are you misinformed...try starting at $45k..and making over 90 in 7 years...then retireing in 20 yrs...Nothing like a federal job...

45 isnt muh man....dont go tryin to raise a family on that ****, and your mexican but your border patrol but your on whose side???

please explain your stance and why you choose your job!!!!
Old 08-23-2007, 09:23 PM

yungryder is a decent person

LOL I already have 2 kids...45 is good in texas...and my wife is a teacher...soooo...me my self will be making 70K in 4 years...yea...good bank...

Im on the mexicans side..Im here for their saftey, making sure the white folk dont beat up on them...I aint hurting my people, on the contrary - saving them from the 100 degree weather is a good thing..

Mexican and damn proud of it...
Old 08-23-2007, 09:27 PM

if your so proud of being mexican why dont you just leave and go back to mexico.....yet you **** on this countrie foundation by abusing its liberties and then saying in return "proud to be a mexican" your not a mexican you deserted your country to come persue a better life here this isnt mexico
Old 08-23-2007, 09:28 PM
AQPWT

aaronwilliams is a decent person

broght in just under 90k this year and will be at 125k next year. Working in the land of the towel heads pays well.
Old 08-23-2007, 09:29 PM

Originally Posted by samurai87
so you cleaned everything up today??? if so congrads man and good luck i know all to well what its like to get fucked over on a job i almost lost everything!!!!
i took care of everything with my chick the same night paid all my bills the next day.

whatever the case i dont give two ***** about how much you make its your life do what you want with it.

and just because your mexican doesnt put you on my side, only person on my side is me, **** everyone else.

-mexican mayhem
Old 08-23-2007, 09:29 PM

I'm not trying to be offensive but what "your" people do is downright illegal its not my fault that your country is disorganized, you have no stable governement, you have no currency that is stable, and furthermore you have a failing infastructure. Why do i who by the way am born and raised a US citizen have to pay for your free riding people who have a total disreguard and disrespect for this countries rules and laws???

you come and take advantage of our opportunity structure and stability and in return you bring lower standards of living crime and poverty
Old 08-23-2007, 09:32 PM

if your so proud of being mexican why dont you just leave and go back to mexico.....yet you **** on this countrie foundation by abusing its liberties and then saying in return "proud to be a mexican" your not a mexican you deserted your country to come persue a better life here this isnt mexico

that has got to be one of the most ignorant statements ive heard in a long while, wait let me rephrase that YOU ARE A ******* IDIOT!!! just because your a cracker doesnt make this your country, you immigrated here too dipshit, if your not native american shut the **** up! with that go back to mexico ****, or practice what you preach and go back to europe.

-mexican mayhem
Old 08-23-2007, 09:32 PM
AQPWT

alex the AQPWT are on your side.
Old 08-23-2007, 09:33 PM

I'm not trying to be offensive but what "your" people do is downright illegal its not my fault that your country is disorganized, you have no stable governement, you have no currency that is stable, and furthermore you have a failing infastructure. Why do i who by the way am born and raised a US citizen have to pay for your free riding people who have a total disreguard and disrespect for this countries rules and laws???

you come and take advantage of our opportunity structure and stability and in return you bring lower standards of living crime and poverty
so who exactly are you speaking of when you say "our."

-mexican mayhem
Old 08-23-2007, 09:34 PM

Originally Posted by aaronwilliams
alex the AQPWT are on your side.
yeah, i was on such a rampage i forgot to mention the A-QPWT .

-mexican mayhem
Old 08-23-2007, 09:35 PM
AQPWT

hang on let me get my waders on ***** getting deep.
Old 08-23-2007, 09:36 PM

alex when i say our country I refer to the melding pot of the what made this country what it is today, dont start spouting off at me for being some European hipocrite

anyone regaurdless of race religion or ethnicity that is legally within this country and has either been born into or passed citizenship is an american

Quick Reply: STOCK05- get off the computer...