Sexy Costumes....2008 HALOWEEN

Search this Thread

Old 11-01-2008, 06:04 PM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold
Re: Sexy Costumes....2008 HALOWEEN

Name:  DSC00415.jpg
Views: 77
Size:  85.6 KB

Name:  DSC00447.jpg
Views: 101
Size:  49.1 KB
Old 11-01-2008, 06:06 PM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by Vetter
im hungover.

this wasnt last night but this is what i did. got the idea from some people at Camp Bisco last year.

what were you?

Originally Posted by Unknown_Tom

your girl got a pretty decent size backyard for a white girl.
Old 11-01-2008, 06:09 PM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by stock05

your girl got a pretty decent size backyard for a white girl.
**** yeah you know all about that new phenomenon
Old 11-01-2008, 06:10 PM
Squid Extradoinaire

Vetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to behold

what were you?
glow stick stick figure. dress up in all black and affix glow sticks on the suit in the shape of a stick man.

so when your at a outside festival and your walking in pitch black to people messed up it just looks like a stick figure walking in pitch black. spins em out.

worked out good cause i ended up at an outside party with a fire out in the boondocks with a ton of people.
Old 11-01-2008, 06:12 PM
Squid Extradoinaire

Vetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to behold

dats wut im talkin bout!
Old 11-01-2008, 06:12 PM

**** yeah you know all about that new phenomenon
oh, you know, i know about the new phenomenon :YEAH

glow stick stick figure. dress up in all black and affix glow sticks on the suit in the shape of a stick man.

so when your at a outside festival and your walking in pitch black to people messed up it just looks like a stick figure walking in pitch black. spins em out.

worked out good cause i ended up at an outside party with a fire out in the boondocks with a ton of people.
that would have fucked us up last night, we were all rollin.
Old 11-01-2008, 06:13 PM

dats wut im talkin bout!

hell yeah, i heart white girls, but the rarely have butt, usually just huge fake ****. id rather have *** over ******* any day.
Old 11-01-2008, 06:14 PM

hell yeah, i heart white girls, but the rarely have butt, usually just huge fake ****. id rather have *** over ******* any day.
+1
Old 11-01-2008, 06:16 PM
Squid Extradoinaire

i like big fake boobies to but i couldnt pass without the ***.
Old 11-01-2008, 06:19 PM

i like big fake boobies to but i couldnt pass without the ***.
fake **** only look good sometimes, like when they dont go too big and they dont look like bags glued to the bitches chest. i dont like the way they feel either, not soft like real fun bags.
Old 11-01-2008, 06:21 PM

+1
i hate when girls ask, "does this make my butt look big?" what kind of **** is that?
Old 11-01-2008, 06:23 PM

im gonna measure my girl tonight, i dont think she's 40 inches, but her *** is definately big.

http://www.realitykings.com/40-inch-...p=40PlusInches
Old 11-01-2008, 07:00 PM
Squid Extradoinaire

40 Inch Plus

We have three words for you: deliciously round asses. Are you searching for ladies of the thicker variety? Beautiful women with hips measuring over 40 Inch Plus? Reality Kings presents the finest collection of booty around! Hot babes that love to have their big asses pinched and smacked. Grab 'em, squeeze 'em, bite 'em, these girls love to have their round asses played with. 40 Inch Plus is a tribute to ladies with a shape, there's no skinny chicks here! All of these women have a perfect *** and their **** are not too bad either! Download hundreds of movies and pics featuring women with big round asses. Check out our trailers and pics below to get a free sample of this incredible content. If you're looking for beautiful women with nice round asses look no further! Reality Kings and 40 Inch Plus are your source for gorgeous women with big asses.

Old 11-01-2008, 07:24 PM

40 Inch Plus

We have three words for you: deliciously round asses. Are you searching for ladies of the thicker variety? Beautiful women with hips measuring over 40 Inch Plus? Reality Kings presents the finest collection of booty around! Hot babes that love to have their big asses pinched and smacked. Grab 'em, squeeze 'em, bite 'em, these girls love to have their round asses played with. 40 Inch Plus is a tribute to ladies with a shape, there's no skinny chicks here! All of these women have a perfect *** and their **** are not too bad either! Download hundreds of movies and pics featuring women with big round asses. Check out our trailers and pics below to get a free sample of this incredible content. If you're looking for beautiful women with nice round asses look no further! Reality Kings and 40 Inch Plus are your source for gorgeous women with big asses.

some of the bitches on that site have cellulite, which is not crackin.
Old 11-03-2008, 09:40 AM

A few more
Name:  DSC00491.jpg
Views: 73
Size:  62.6 KB

Name:  DSC00499.jpg
Views: 87
Size:  88.5 KB
Old 11-03-2008, 10:34 AM
"Keep Your F4i's IDIOTS"

50slut will become famous soon enough

+100000 :YEAH
Old 11-03-2008, 10:46 AM
"Keep Your F4i's IDIOTS"

50slut will become famous soon enough

im gonna measure my girl tonight, i dont think she's 40 inches, but her *** is definately big.

http://www.realitykings.com/40-inch-...p=40PlusInches

this site rules

Old 11-03-2008, 10:58 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

This thread is worthless from work
Old 11-04-2008, 07:54 PM

DLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to behold

^^^ you have a job?
Old 11-05-2008, 12:35 AM

A few more

probably could have gone without seeing this one.

Quick Reply: Sexy Costumes....2008 HALOWEEN