Picture of my dog

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-2007, 03:54 PM

matt360 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Picture of my dog

Originally Posted by crtchrktrcr
Hey fuckstick can u not read? I said I can't believe I was like that a few mnths ago.
Just wondering whats your story. What happened to you with your girl. I'm glad you didn't rag me to much there. How long where you two together? I was with her 8 years just about which is like talking back to 1999 man ***** just not going to leave my head for a while. I just had a stroke so I'm taking it easy right now.
Old 08-01-2007, 04:09 PM

DBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by letsride
Like you've ever gone through that before.....
crtch does have a similar story a little worse in my opinion...and i had a bad deal too about the same time but you have heard that one
Old 08-01-2007, 05:45 PM

Yeah man cause of what she has done. I don't think I could ever trust a girl again. I did nothing to hurt this girl. She just ******* peaced one day. Who thinks like that? Secondly sense her and I were together for so long all of my friends and myself distanced. Now none of them have the time of day for me except when they need help with some. I've always helped out others just to be back stabed in the end. I can't go out and practice and push myself if no ones there case something happens. They all know I'm the one to be doing this and am light years ahead of them, they still don't care and want to help. **** just pisses me right the **** off.
Old 08-01-2007, 05:48 PM

DBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of light

how old are you man? bitches will do this ****...up untin recently i was convinced that they are all the same. why don't you have a jobby job?
Old 08-01-2007, 06:17 PM

Ya, so um check this out my ex called up my employer told them about me. They fired me. So im out of job again. Except this time I'm asking where I should move to cause I need to get the **** out of this state and move on. I always want to live out west NM AZ TX how are the living expenses in those states? I can't have a skeleton come out of the closet every time I get going again. So where would be a good place, nice people, easy for living be? Life sucks once again
Nope, one night I went to go bring my dog back cause he can't stay in his cage from 6 in the morning till 7:30 at night everyday. So I get there shes on the phone with the cops tells me there looking for me. I call my employer he says don't bother she called told me about the problem in hand so don't bother coming in. Now I have to come up with 1400$ cause the land lord won't let me leave until I pay off two months rent. **** is just getting more fucked up everyday.
Yeah man things were going good. Then I just realize man it has to suck to be in a cage for like 12 hours straight. So I honestly was contemplating on doing some **** just couldn't do it. Yea I admit it if you don't get that then you won't. Stress man just couldn't take it. Then I go to her house bam ******* had to run, wound up in Albany had a mild-stroke cause of this **** and lose my job the next day. I also think she's all ready going out with someone who knows? Its just hard to go out man might run into someone she or I know and I'm always the one that has to speak for us. Now that I have no job I just started practice again yesterday but it sucks cause once again no one has a bike up here to ride with. Once I get good enough i'm going down to Albany with 518 but thats not at least for a month.
Old 08-01-2007, 07:44 PM

letsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to all

Originally Posted by crtchrktrcr
Hey fuckstick can u not read? I said I can't believe I was like that a few mnths ago.
haha ya I'm an idiot. I thought you said I cant beleave HE was a whiney bitch.
Old 08-01-2007, 07:45 PM

letsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to all

Originally Posted by DBOUNCE1
crtch does have a similar story a little worse in my opinion...and i had a bad deal too about the same time but you have heard that one

Ya I know his story. I was being sarcastic genious.
Old 08-02-2007, 12:50 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Cathi will become famous soon enoughCathi will become famous soon enough

Here is a couple more pics ...
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	daisyduke.jpg
Views:	21
Size:	82.7 KB
ID:	197677   Click image for larger version

Name:	daisy duke.jpg
Views:	24
Size:	52.9 KB
ID:	197678  
Old 08-02-2007, 06:33 PM

There GREAT. I'm trying to get my pictures back from the devil. As soon as I do i'll upload them. You have to see how small he was back then. Also he's (DINO) is not doing to good. Wound up at the vet today might have to go on depressent pills. He has lost 20 pounds senese the break up. Just started wet can food today. He loves is but theres a problem with redness in his eyes and closing them. Update next week on the next vet check up.
Old 08-03-2007, 04:27 PM

SliverR6 is an unknown quantity at this point

Everyone goes through this **** sometime in there life. I've been through it twice already.
Old 08-03-2007, 04:34 PM

Originally Posted by Cathi
Here is a couple more pics ...
Skurs pillow....looks like you guys have a decent place cathi
Old 08-03-2007, 04:35 PM

bitches suck
Old 08-03-2007, 04:47 PM

Ya, I here you. Anytime I talk, look, think about a girl I just grind my teeth. The shitty part is he stays up all night waiting for her to come home. He's slept during the day but not at night sense July 5th. He doesn't eat at all. Changed his food. Moved the food. None of this worked. Even tried feeding him while taken a walk. I just afraid I might have to put him down. I wish she would be put down. Honestly yes he is a pet but you know what he was our child. I feel sorry for the dumb smuck that picks this trash up. Cause if she did it to me whos to say if she has a human child she won't leave the guy with them.
Old 08-03-2007, 04:55 PM

no **** **** a bitch dude. so what were your problems she told work about
Old 08-03-2007, 04:56 PM

and this thread isn't helping you get over it man...you have to put her out of your head completly
Old 08-03-2007, 05:19 PM

Trying to man. I started this thread just to show you guys my dog. Sense then hes been going down hill. I'll get a picture of him to show you what he looks like now. Just need a take a pic of him.
Old 08-03-2007, 05:29 PM

aw0n0 can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by matt360
I also think she's all ready going out with someone who knows?
you cant possibly be that dumb. she was cheating on you man...guaranteed. step up your game and you wont get fucked with so hard!
Old 08-03-2007, 05:29 PM

I don't have a pic but he was nice enough to sit in front of the scanner. Shitty quality just look at his face and eyes.

Last edited by matt360; 08-03-2007 at 05:33 PM. Reason: better picture
Old 08-03-2007, 05:44 PM

Originally Posted by aw0n0
you cant possibly be that dumb. she was cheating on you man...guaranteed. step up your game and you wont get fucked with so hard!
Couldn't been that. I know for a fact she wouldn't just go do that. One cause thats what her father did to the mother so she knows better. 15 year married. I know she would not make that choice.
Old 08-03-2007, 05:57 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Cathi will become famous soon enoughCathi will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by DBOUNCE1
Skurs pillow....looks like you guys have a decent place cathi
haha, you noticed
it's huskers fleece blanket my mom gave me for a family room gift ..
it's not too bad at all..
we plan on buying another house in the next couple years... we need to be on the outskirts of town because the cops done like us runnin our fiddy's or quads around

Quick Reply: Picture of my dog