FTP! this is how i got my bike back from em

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2007, 03:17 PM

mike1984 is an unknown quantity at this point
FTP! this is how i got my bike back from em

ok so like a year ago i FINALLY got my f4i back together and i knew i shouldn't have but i put a hot motor in it. and i dont even get a chance to rock it and it gets seized. wellll i made an agreement w/ the DA and the guy who originally owned the motor and they released my bike to a local KAWI shop of all places (they wouldn't let me take out the motor) and they tell me when my case was finalized it would be released back to me the same minus the motor. this was in MARCH of last year! well Jan. 1st it FINALLY gets released and i go to pick it up and this is what i found...
heres it B E F O R E they took the damn thing
Name:  f4i.jpg
Views: 4
Size:  7.4 KB

here's how i got it back...
~~~notice the tank and tail have been painted black... hmmm wonder why
Name:  DustinsPictures228.jpg
Views: 3
Size:  72.0 KB

~~~aaaand the tank is has a baseball size crater
Name:  DustinsPictures222.jpg
Views: 4
Size:  70.1 KB

~~~~ and whats this?!?!.... my PHHHUCKIN vin has been grinded off i heard thats a felony
Name:  DustinsPictures219.jpg
Views: 3
Size:  38.0 KB

theres alot of other $H!T missin/weathered/messed up too... like my damn crash cage for one seems to be missing

and the damn officer that released my bike to the kawi shop is bein a tool... so i sent a letter to the chief of police and sewing the kawi shop for 5000... think i'll get it
Old 01-24-2007, 03:26 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: FTP! this is how i got my bike back from em

hhmmm ..............carma.........?
Old 01-24-2007, 03:27 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by old man roger
hhmmm ..............carma.........?
I was thinking the same thing. karma.
Old 01-24-2007, 03:30 PM
Embrace the Hate

EZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to behold

hhaha thats funny good job douche.....and how do you get a bike seized before you even ride it?? sounds quite shady....
Old 01-24-2007, 03:48 PM

skinnyR! is a decent person

So..........

You bought a known stolen motor, and then got caught with it. No pity there.

Then the cops took it, and released it to a shop. There, someone rode the **** out of it, and ground the numbers off it to hide that it wasn't theirs. Then you finally got it back, and its a little fucked up...

And now you are pissed.....

I don't get it. You bought stolen **** and are now payin for it. What else have you bought that was stolen?

Explain the logic there please.

Now, don't get me wrong, Im sure we have all done shady ****, but we don't go and cry about it when we pay the price....
Old 01-24-2007, 03:54 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

Can I get that round bar?
Old 01-24-2007, 04:02 PM

well basically it was a deal the went shady... did some work for a guy to help him keep from losin his bike after he totalled it... basically he bought a new f4i and in the few months he had it he f'd his credit up and owed 10k on a bike worth 5... so if it totaled he would lose his bike, owe honda 5000 and not be able to buy another one caus they wouldn't approve him again. so i wrote the estimate as an outside appraisal(chargin him him like HALF for labor) and he was gonna just use the check to buy a stuntbike... i asked him what he was gonna do w/ his... he said i dunno its trashed... so i said lemme get what parts i need off of it in exchange for me doin the estimate and i wont charge ya anything and i'll help you buy/build a stunter... found out later he had blown his check on useless junk and was gonna slowly rebuild his trashed bike he wanted his motor back... told him no we made an agreement so he called the cops and told em i took his motor. well he didn't tell em the whole story and thats why i didn't have my bike for 9 months because they were "investigating" it... long story short i didnt get charged w/ anything so no shadyness on my part
Old 01-24-2007, 04:07 PM

Originally Posted by nags
Can I get that round bar?
haha NO! i didn't even have that thing on a whole day when they came and got it.... i am choppin about 4 inches off of it and i'll post some pics after i get i welded back up. btw anyone have a CLEAN motor for sell... and i want proof its clean like a serial number check or reciept or somethin.... no gettin a reciept from the guy is what killed about the deal i just went through
Old 01-24-2007, 04:07 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

wanna sell the radiator?
Old 01-24-2007, 04:14 PM
You seen Philo Beddoe?

og ryan lee is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Mikeith
haha NO! i didn't even have that thing on a whole day when they came and got it.... i am choppin about 4 inches off of it and i'll post some pics after i get i welded back up. btw anyone have a CLEAN motor for sell... and i want proof its clean like a serial number check or reciept or somethin.... no gettin a reciept from the guy is what killed about the deal i just went through
dont get caught with no vin on the frame.
Old 01-24-2007, 04:15 PM

yungryder is a decent person

****** scavangers............
Old 01-24-2007, 04:17 PM

snomann is an unknown quantity at this point

scott when we gonna get some warm weather this sucks
Old 01-24-2007, 04:46 PM

Originally Posted by og ryan lee
dont get caught with no vin on the frame.
well they missed the last two numbers of the vin, you can barely see em.... and its already been noted to the police and the tag agency is gettin me some kinda form the i can use to get the vin restamped...
~~~~~~~things i need~~~~~~~~
clip-ons
COMPLETE motor
fuel pump
anyone know where i can get a vortex gas cap cheap
i need a complete takeoff bolt set w/ spacers for the motor and stuff if there's anyone partin out a wrecked one

Last edited by mike1984; 01-24-2007 at 04:48 PM.
Old 01-24-2007, 04:51 PM

Is the peg comfortable right there?
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	f4i[1].jpg
Views:	83
Size:	7.6 KB
ID:	187518  
Old 01-24-2007, 04:52 PM

anyone got any idea's for a better paint scheme.... oh and btw i'll sell/trade the race uppers and lowers if anyone wants em

Last edited by mike1984; 01-24-2007 at 04:56 PM.
Old 01-24-2007, 04:54 PM

Originally Posted by yungryder
Is the peg comfortable right there?
settin pushed back against the bike @ the bottom of the exhaust... peg was diggin in side my thigh though
Old 01-24-2007, 04:55 PM

Originally Posted by skinnyR!
So..........

Then you finally got it back, and its a little fucked up...
The condition of the bike in those pictures, is beyond "a little fucked up".....
Old 01-24-2007, 04:57 PM

Originally Posted by yungryder
The condition of the bike in those pictures, is beyond "a little fucked up".....
THANK YOU.... its ALL fucked up! trust me its alot worse in person

Last edited by mike1984; 01-24-2007 at 05:00 PM.
Old 01-24-2007, 05:00 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

from my point of veiw you made alot of mistakes.....

the last mistake you made was posting this lol,but the one before that was taking the pile of junk from the dealer ....

you should have said thats not my bike ,mine was yellow and had a vin # so where's my bike .....

then you could have called a lawyer with a decent chance of getting some thing for your troubles,but where you picked it up they are gonna just say that they took out the stolen motor and thats what was left.......
Old 01-24-2007, 05:02 PM
also known as OMR

im no lawyer but once you picked up the bike you screwed your self

Quick Reply: FTP! this is how i got my bike back from em