a little cock teaser

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-2007, 01:41 PM

Burial87 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: a little **** teaser

Originally Posted by Righteous 1
Now that's ******* HOT!:YEAH Anybody know who that is?
my boys, YEZZUR
Old 02-03-2007, 02:13 PM

Righteous 1 has a spectacular aura aboutRighteous 1 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Burial87
my boys, YEZZUR

If the one on top is a boy, he's pretty hot!

That's not Valeska, is it?
Old 02-03-2007, 02:17 PM

If the one on top is a boy, he's pretty hot!

That's not Valeska, is it?
oh ur too cruel. i hope that was a compliment for valeska!

nooooo, the one with the hooters is a gal
Old 02-03-2007, 02:38 PM

Righteous 1 has a spectacular aura aboutRighteous 1 has a spectacular aura about

You just said they were your "boys", had to make a little laugh out of it. I just noticed that you and Valeska were from Fl, and wondered if that was her. I think she's one of the hottest models ever, and I got nothin but compliments for her. She's got a damn good head on her shoulders, too. She knows how to live life like it's suppose to be lived.

Anyway, whoever that is, she's got ***** bigger than mine, AND has a killer rack!:YEAH

............That's the sweetest pic I think I've ever seen on stuntlife. It's got a hot chick, a motorcycle, and stunting all in one........doesn't get better than that!

PROPS to Burial187!
Old 02-03-2007, 02:41 PM

You just said they were your "boys", had to make a little laugh out of it. I just noticed that you and Valeska were from Fl, and wondered if that was her. I think she's one of the hottest models ever, and I got nothin but compliments for her. She's got a damn good head on her shoulders, too. She knows how to live life like it's suppose to be lived.

Anyway, whoever that is, she's got ***** bigger than mine, AND has a killer rack!:YEAH

............That's the sweetest pic I think I've ever seen on stuntlife. It's got a hot chick, a motorcycle, and stunting all in one........doesn't get better than that!

PROPS to Burial187!
we aim to deliver
Old 02-03-2007, 07:05 PM
Roadrash = Exfoliating

Valeska is a decent person

omg!! No dear, that isn't me. But damn.. I sure wish I DID have **** like that!! LOL
Besides...I don't feel safe in less than all my gear. That and as much as people continue to look for nude pics of me, ya gotta believe me when I say don't waste your time-- ya ain't gonna find em! LOL So I would know damn well that taking a pic like that would end up alllll over the place!

And Righteous, I gotta thank you & give you a hug. That was some really sweet stuff you said about me & you kinda made my day! Although I do chuckle every time someone refers to me as a model instead of a rider.. I've only been asked to do a couple shoots just as a favor to friends, I can't say I do it professionally, but I'm flattered you think of me as model worthy!
Old 02-03-2007, 07:09 PM

Originally Posted by Valeska
omg!! No dear, that isn't me. But damn.. I sure wish I DID have **** like that!! LOL
Besides...I don't feel safe in less than all my gear. That and as much as people continue to look for nude pics of me, ya gotta believe me when I say don't waste your time-- ya ain't gonna find em! LOL So I would know damn well that taking a pic like that would end up alllll over the place!

And Righteous, I gotta thank you & give you a hug. That was some really sweet stuff you said about me & you kinda made my day! Although I do chuckle every time someone refers to me as a model instead of a rider.. I've only been asked to do a couple shoots just as a favor to friends, I can't say I do it professionally, but I'm flattered you think of me as model worthy!

u shud model tho, from the looks of ur avatar u look model material. u shud sponsor urself and use ur modeling and bike skills together. whoever the photographer is takes damn good shots. really, u shud consider it, or atleast build a portfolio of bike pics like that
Old 02-03-2007, 07:14 PM

^^^You have no idea, bro! Wait till you see a nice clear pic, you'll understand.........Valeska is smokin hot!

.............and she rides!
Old 02-03-2007, 07:24 PM

Hey Valeska!
I think that's cool that you won't stunt w/ out your gear.......**** happens, and when it does, it's nice to be protected. From now on, I'll refer to you as a rider/model, cause we all know bikes(and cars, and anything motorized) are your true passion. I just gotta say that I think your pics would be right at home in a Maxim, FHM, or similiar mag.

Anyway, have an awesome weekend! I'm out!
Old 02-03-2007, 08:05 PM

babyJOKER is an unknown quantity at this point

^^^You have no idea, bro! Wait till you see a nice clear pic, you'll understand.........Valeska is smokin hot!

all girls like to rides, dont they ?
Old 02-03-2007, 08:18 PM
Roadrash = Exfoliating

Valeska is a decent person

Originally Posted by Burial87

u shud model tho, from the looks of ur avatar u look model material. u shud sponsor urself and use ur modeling and bike skills together. whoever the photographer is takes damn good shots. really, u shud consider it, or atleast build a portfolio of bike pics like that
THANK YOU dear! Yeah if I can, that's exactly what will do whenever n opportunity comes along. Oh and the photographer is Todd Latimer of Moto Media FX in Clearwater.. he's awesome!!! The shots the avatar is from are for SSB.. look for me in a month maybe! :YEAH
The rest of the sample shots he could give me right now are on my myspace page, myspace.com/valeska7

Hey Valeska!
I think that's cool that you won't stunt w/ out your gear.......**** happens, and when it does, it's nice to be protected. From now on, I'll refer to you as a rider/model, cause we all know bikes(and cars, and anything motorized) are your true passion. I just gotta say that I think your pics would be right at home in a Maxim, FHM, or similiar mag.
Anyway, have an awesome weekend! I'm out!
Aww darling you flatter me too much! *BLUSH* Thank you, thank you, and thank you agin! *hug*
Old 02-03-2007, 09:00 PM

THANK YOU dear! Yeah if I can, that's exactly what will do whenever n opportunity comes along. Oh and the photographer is Todd Latimer of Moto Media FX in Clearwater.. he's awesome!!! The shots the avatar is from are for SSB.. look for me in a month maybe! :YEAH
The rest of the sample shots he could give me right now are on my myspace page, myspace.com/valeska7

Aww darling you flatter me too much! *BLUSH* Thank you, thank you, and thank you agin! *hug*
hey is it okie if i add u??? i need more ppl from the stunt community
Old 02-03-2007, 09:01 PM

yeh i just saw her myspace page, SHWEET!:YEAH
Old 02-03-2007, 09:04 PM

Originally Posted by MILTOWN BIG OP
all girls like to rides, dont they ?
YEEEEEEZZZZZZZZZUUUUUUUUURRRRRRR!