my dog

Search this Thread

Old 12-15-2006, 04:34 PM
*G*

*G* is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: my dog

Originally Posted by ksolo
thank you. also has any one noticed that bc u have your dog (a pit). your friends wanna be cool and go get one too. then a month or however long after they've had them they wanna give em up bc they mite have got some flack from someone... that bothers me too.

I know exactly what you mean... some one i know wanted to get a pit so bad and then finally got one and wanted to give it up in like a month because they weere never home and it was chewing everything... its bothers me alot to!
Old 12-15-2006, 05:53 PM

ksolo is an unknown quantity at this point

werd...
Old 12-15-2006, 06:56 PM

eXtract is a decent person

Well , heres my pets . Got 2 cats and 1 dog . Bagheera , and Cherikan is the cats names , and Jacki is the dogs name

Tha chill man!

The poser

3+ months old

Pranksta!
Old 12-15-2006, 09:10 PM

ksolo is an unknown quantity at this point

looks like they have fun. my pit was raised w a couple chihuahas. its funny to see them try to play. we've caught my dog carryin the one around a few times
Old 12-15-2006, 10:28 PM
Relentless Dedication..

YellowGixxer is a decent person

Originally Posted by .justin.
holy hell, kristin (endo chic) posted a pic of my boy, name is capone white Game breed pitbull, yes my dog spent more time at her house than mine...LOLLOLOL here are a few more pics of him.

Clean *** pit bro Mine was got killed i miss him alot..he wasnt the biggest but damn he was protective as ****. You couldn't wear my clothes or touch any of my stuff without me giving the ok. Haha and he HATED cops!!
Name:  Picture004.jpg
Views: 1
Size:  85.3 KB
Name:  Picture003.jpg
Views: 0
Size:  106.4 KB
This is my dog now hes a ******** always trying to mess my stuff up!!!!
Old 12-16-2006, 12:19 AM

gixxerguy6 is an unknown quantity at this point

poser? looks like he's gunna kill the camera.
Old 12-16-2006, 06:39 AM

eXtract is a decent person

Originally Posted by gixxerguy6
*pic* poser? looks like he's gunna kill the camera.
Hahaha noo he's such a chicken . If someone makes a move when u go pass him , he will fcukin run to the other side of the house! Same thing when some1 rings the door
Old 12-16-2006, 10:16 AM

Originally Posted by eXtract
Hahaha noo he's such a chicken . If someone makes a move when u go pass him , he will fcukin run to the other side of the house! Same thing when some1 rings the door

haha.

I had a dog and now it's my parents well ours I guess(i married and moved), but they have a black cat as well and it has been around nothing but the dog and when the cat get excited about something it will run through the house and bark like the dog, I'll have to get it on film cause it's crazy.

it will just be walking along and one minute jump the corner of the wall to the ceiling...mad wacked out cat, but cool
Old 12-16-2006, 02:43 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by gixxerguy6
haha.

I had a dog and now it's my parents well ours I guess(i married and moved), but they have a black cat as well and it has been around nothing but the dog and when the cat get excited about something it will run through the house and bark like the dog, I'll have to get it on film cause it's crazy.

it will just be walking along and one minute jump the corner of the wall to the ceiling...mad wacked out cat, but cool
thats funny **** ..i had a dog that would moo like a cow and could imitate an ambulance perfectly
Old 12-16-2006, 05:34 PM

yeah they do some crazy **** man