To the Drunk Hottie who fell off my motorcycle...

Old 01-10-2008, 02:29 PM
It's too hot in here!!!

~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold
To the Drunk Hottie who fell off my motorcycle...

Found this on craigslist

I met you at the bar last night, and we hit it off. Ya we were both a little buzzed, but you seemed as into me as I was into you. Things got to things, we made out a bit, and you ended up going home with me on the back of my motorcycle, which was awesome because that doesn't usually happen to me. I luckily had the extra helmet with me and let you wear my bike jacket while suffering the cold on the way home. I was feeling pretty happy and lucky to say the least.

This is where things got crazy.

I don't know if you slipped, or thought I was taking you home to kill you, or if your're just plain crazy and had a change of heart, but all of a sudden you let go of me MID-TURN and went flying into the bushes at about 10-15mph near the park by my house. I was so freaked out!!! when I looked back to see you fumbling in the bushes I could only PRAY TO GOD that you didn't hit the asphalt or something worse.

I really thought you must have been hurt at least a bit, but as I turned around to come check on you, you took off into the unlit park running full speed with my helmet and jacket still on! I parked my bike and looked for you for over 2 hours calling your name until I was so cold I had to go home or risk freezing to death.

WTF

Im sorry for what happened and I really hope your're ok, really I do, but seriously WTF. Running into a forested park in the middle of the night like that....I really can't begin to guess what you were thinking, and you weren't that drunk, but i suppose my "crazy-bitch o' meter" wasn't working at the bar that night, and from the speed you took off I can only surmise that your're not that hurt. I would like my expensive bike gear back though, I hope it kept you warm during your psychotic episode, but it IS mine and I kinda need it to get around in the winter. If you could return it to the bar for me, check in with your shrink, and promise to never come near me again that would be great, cause you scared the #*$% outta me and are costing me alot of money.

Sincerely,
Very cold/poor motorcycle rider who will never let women near his bike again.
Old 01-10-2008, 04:13 PM

Endo Andy is a decent person
Re: To the Drunk Hottie who fell off my motorcycle...

didn't Kelm drop a chick off the back of his bike? LOL ooooo busted!
Old 01-12-2008, 07:44 PM
Daddy Squid

seldon929rr is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Andy28gsxr600
didn't Kelm drop a chick off the back of his bike? LOL ooooo busted!
that's the first thing that popped into my head. and that is why you don't and then
Old 01-12-2008, 11:02 PM

zxcraig is a decent person

hahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahah
Old 01-12-2008, 11:33 PM

Endo Andy is a decent person

Originally Posted by seldon929rr
that's the first thing that popped into my head. and that is why you don't and then
haha i was hopin someone would catch my joke:YEAH
Old 01-17-2008, 04:01 PM

ctlr600 is a decent person

Nice I like it.l_e5c87954d12709dbd71ef6628ccbf432.jpg
Old 03-05-2008, 12:36 AM

eckdawg5 is a decent person

yeah even though it's a good way to get them to wrap their arms around you (or in your case...use you to propel off the bike) I'm always reluctant to let girls on the back. I had a girl melt her stilleto on my akrapovic exhaust...bad news

Last edited by eckdawg5; 03-05-2008 at 12:40 AM.
Old 03-05-2008, 02:10 AM

stargurlz is an unknown quantity at this point

Old 03-20-2008, 02:48 PM
It's too hot in here!!!

~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by eckdawg5
yeah even though it's a good way to get them to wrap their arms around you (or in your case...use you to propel off the bike) I'm always reluctant to let girls on the back. I had a girl melt her stilleto on my akrapovic exhaust...bad news

I hate to admit this, but the first time my ex took me on the back of his bike (before I got into riding) I wore stilleto boots...yeah, they melted on his exhaust!! He was pissed and I was left with a pimp walk that entire night!!!
Old 04-29-2008, 09:04 AM

stuntnation is a decent person

Wow all i have to say i that is the most F***** up story i have ever heard wow you just cant make this **** up. hope you get your gear back.
Old 05-09-2008, 10:52 PM

Cuddles is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by cupcake
Found this on craigslist

I met you at the bar last night, and we hit it off. Ya we were both a little buzzed, but you seemed as into me as I was into you. Things got to things, we made out a bit, and you ended up going home with me on the back of my motorcycle, which was awesome because that doesn't usually happen to me. I luckily had the extra helmet with me and let you wear my bike jacket while suffering the cold on the way home. I was feeling pretty happy and lucky to say the least.

I don't know if you slipped, or thought I was taking you home to kill you, or if your're just plain crazy and had a change of heart, but all of a sudden you let go of me MID-TURN and went flying into the bushes at about 10-15mph near the park by my house. I was so freaked out!!! when I looked back to see you fumbling in the bushes I could only PRAY TO GOD that you didn't hit the asphalt or something worse.

I really thought you must have been hurt at least a bit, but as I turned around to come check on you, you took off into the unlit park running full speed with my helmet and jacket still on! I parked my bike and looked for you for over 2 hours calling your name until I was so cold I had to go home or risk freezing to death.

WTF

Im sorry for what happened and I really hope your're ok, really I do, but seriously WTF. Running into a forested park in the middle of the night like that....I really can't begin to guess what you were thinking, and you weren't that drunk, but i suppose my "crazy-bitch o' meter" wasn't working at the bar that night, and from the speed you took off I can only surmise that your're not that hurt. I would like my expensive bike gear back though, I hope it kept you warm during your psychotic episode, but it IS mine and I kinda need it to get around in the winter. If you could return it to the bar for me, check in with your shrink, and promise to never come near me again that would be great, cause you scared the #*$% outta me and are costing me alot of money.

Sincerely,
That's awesome.
Old 05-15-2008, 07:36 AM

crashtest 750 has a spectacular aura aboutcrashtest 750 has a spectacular aura aboutcrashtest 750 has a spectacular aura about

Sick that is one way get get rid of the one that you have to take for the team.
Old 08-02-2008, 03:01 AM

PLAYA-P will become famous soon enoughPLAYA-P will become famous soon enough

Bravo,,Bravo
Old 08-02-2008, 10:41 AM

Smoking Barrel is a decent person

hahahahah great find!
Old 08-02-2008, 12:01 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

1206744811994.jpg
Old 08-02-2008, 12:08 PM
"Keep Your F4i's IDIOTS"

50slut will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by cupcake
Found this on craigslist

WTF

Sincerely,

Old 08-02-2008, 12:19 PM

jbstunts is a decent person

that is some funny *** ****
Old 08-21-2008, 08:57 PM

RedSaki is a decent person

I seen that one before. Good One! LOL
Old 03-22-2009, 03:09 PM

thatkid321 is a decent person

Hahahahaha now thats some funny **** right there hahahahhaha
Old 05-25-2009, 01:55 PM
www.hanksystunts.com

Hanksy is a decent person

That was so funny

Quick Reply: To the Drunk Hottie who fell off my motorcycle...