wtb, girlfriend

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2010, 10:20 PM
Post Whore Nazi

MoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: wtb, girlfriend

Originally Posted by JBONEZ
what do you want to know?

Have you never done an introduction before?

I'll start. See if you can pick out the bullshit.

Hi. My name is Jeffrey Noble. My friend's call me Travis and my riding name is MoHawk. I ride with a three piece MC called Iron Order. A&E just did a special on us hosted by Bob Saget. I am 23 year old that just finished an undercover drug sting between the ATF and the United States Air Force. Now, the ATF is releasing me from duty to to a spinal injury. So now I'll be a 23 year old disabled veteran. I no longer stunt due to the strain on my spine, I now just ride a rat rod bobber. When I finally leave the agency, I plan to go back to school and work on a Master's in Homeland Security.
Old 03-31-2010, 10:58 PM
www.myspace.com/impaktech

Dick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud of

this thread is a trip but JBONEZ is ******* HOT
Old 03-31-2010, 11:46 PM
I Pop Wheelies

Coteracing438 is a decent person

Originally Posted by Dick Loogie Stunts
this thread is a trip but JBONEZ is ******* HOT
+1
Old 04-02-2010, 12:17 AM
Devilish Pink Princess

JBONEZ is a splendid one to beholdJBONEZ is a splendid one to beholdJBONEZ is a splendid one to beholdJBONEZ is a splendid one to beholdJBONEZ is a splendid one to beholdJBONEZ is a splendid one to behold

Ha Ha I would say everything you said was bullshit!!!! lol Just call it like I see it but ya you probably don't ride a fast bike anymore only the ones that are loud and slow... Ha Ha.... Just playing!!! Oh and thanks Dick! My name is Jessica. I do bookkeeping and train horses for a living. I ride a 01 f4i and am learing to stunt from my boyfriend and his buddys............... Is that good! lol
Old 04-02-2010, 12:48 PM
Post Whore Nazi

MoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for rep

Thanks Jessica, and actually, none of it is bullshit. Hahaha.
Old 04-02-2010, 12:53 PM
J Blox

frayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura about

Ha Ha I would say everything you said was bullshit!!!! lol Just call it like I see it but ya you probably don't ride a fast bike anymore only the ones that are loud and slow... Ha Ha.... Just playing!!! Oh and thanks Dick! My name is Jessica. I do bookkeeping and train horses for a living. I ride a 01 f4i and am learing to stunt from my boyfriend and his buddys............... Is that good! lol
Who's your boyfriend?
Old 04-02-2010, 04:04 PM
fruity pebbles

9702fast4u has a spectacular aura about9702fast4u has a spectacular aura about9702fast4u has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by MoHawk

Hi. My name is Jeffrey Noble. My friend's call me Travis and my riding name is MoHawk. I ride with a three piece MC called Iron Order. A&E just did a special on us hosted by Bob Saget. I am 23 year old that just finished an undercover drug sting between the ATF and the United States Air Force. Now, the ATF is releasing me from duty to to a spinal injury. So now I'll be a 23 year old disabled veteran. I no longer stunt due to the strain on my spine, I now just ride a rat rod bobber. When I finally leave the agency, I plan to go back to school and work on a Master's in Homeland Security.
i didnt see any bullshit there mohawk
Old 04-03-2010, 02:56 AM
Devilish Pink Princess

JBONEZ is a splendid one to beholdJBONEZ is a splendid one to beholdJBONEZ is a splendid one to beholdJBONEZ is a splendid one to beholdJBONEZ is a splendid one to beholdJBONEZ is a splendid one to behold

Baker on here is my boyfriend
Old 04-03-2010, 02:57 AM
Devilish Pink Princess

Ha Ha really? All that you said is true?
Old 04-03-2010, 08:29 AM
Post Whore Nazi

Originally Posted by 9702fast4u
i didnt see any bullshit there mohawk
Ha Ha really? All that you said is true?

You caught me. I'm a viscious truth teller.
Old 04-03-2010, 10:55 AM
Devilish Pink Princess

Lmao!!!!!!
Old 04-03-2010, 07:45 PM

chili88gt is a decent person

Jbonez- You bought KC's old f4i correct?
Old 04-04-2010, 01:15 AM
Devilish Pink Princess

Yes I did!
Old 04-05-2010, 12:47 AM

projekt_eden is a decent person

Originally Posted by MoHawk

Damn son, good luck to ya in your next venture.
Old 04-05-2010, 04:49 PM
Post Whore Nazi

Thanks Bro. Good lookin out
Old 04-14-2010, 11:07 AM

wreckin_repsol is a decent person

I got one for sell cheap. needs work tho been riddin very hard. and some reason the pcm is all **** up an backwards thinking. its kinda like if you turned on your left blinker an it has to argue with you for 15 min before you can turn