how many have a stabilizer with your db bars n risers>>?

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2009, 03:36 PM

Danny L's is a decent person
Talking how many have a stabilizer with your db bars n risers>>?

prbbly silly to some...
(i did research but didnt find any...)
i got a gpr stabilizer on my 03 gixxa n i want to install renthal bars with risers anyone got this

or just take it off n get a damper ...

feedback very appreciated ...

Last edited by Danny L's; 04-26-2009 at 04:12 PM.
Old 04-28-2009, 10:24 AM
"Keep Your F4i's IDIOTS"

50slut will become famous soon enough
Exclamation Re: how many have a stabilizer with your db bars n risers>>?

most people running db bars run rod style dampers, i have a set of renthal twinwalls and some pro-tapers db bars and a badass set of pro-circuit db bar risers i'll trade you for your gpr let me know if your interested in doing somthing........
Old 05-02-2009, 02:05 PM

mikexxx is a decent person
Re: how many have a stabilizer with your db bars n risers>>?

im running a scotts stabilizer on my f4i with scary gary bars! it works if you drill the holes way up front on the triple, i have like a 1 cm gap between my stabilizer and bars barely fits ... im sure it would work on a gixxer too
Old 06-30-2009, 07:49 PM
JTi

JTi is a decent person

I have a 01 gix with a scotts, I sent an email over to HAI and Mark told me to just get db bars that has a cross brace (like the renthal street fighter) and cut out the center of the lower bar to fit the stabilizer. I'm going to order the bar & risers n see how I can make it fit.
Old 07-29-2009, 08:10 PM

Danny L's is a decent person

Originally Posted by JTi
I have a 01 gix with a scotts, I sent an email over to HAI and Mark told me to just get db bars that has a cross brace (like the renthal street fighter) and cut out the center of the lower bar to fit the stabilizer. I'm going to order the bar & risers n see how I can make it fit.

let me knw how it goes
Old 07-29-2009, 08:25 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by JTi
maybe a brace from riser to riser to make up for the missing part of the bars , it would help keep the risers from twisting but would be on top of the risers so maybe there would be enough room for the damper
Old 07-29-2009, 08:27 PM
JTi

JTi is a decent person

Originally Posted by Danny L's
let me knw how it goes
Actually ended up getting the Darwin Bars from FullThrottleInc. I have a 750 front end in the garage I've been meaning to swap over and I'm going to be using those bars on them. check it:
http://www.fullthrottleinc.net/store...roducts_id/213

If you have 50mm forks on your bike these bars will work.

Last edited by JTi; 07-29-2009 at 08:32 PM.
Old 07-29-2009, 08:37 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by JTi
Actually ended up getting the Darwin Bars from FullThrottleInc. I have a 750 front end in the garage I've been meaning to swap over and I'm going to be using those bars on them. check it:
http://www.fullthrottleinc.net/store...roducts_id/213

If you have 50mm forks on your bike these bars will work.
I had those and liked em but went back to clip ons coz clip ons are better IMO lol. But here's some pics of TNecks old bike. He added extra height to his risers to put a damper on.

Or Dizzlestunts old bike

Or you could buy the Full Throttle triple and dirt bar setup to accommodate for the extra space you need for risers