Tax-rebate plan to boost economy

:YEAH :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH :YEAH

http://www.suntimes.com/business/759...econ25.article
Old 01-27-2008, 12:56 AM

k7-600 will become famous soon enough
Re: Tax-rebate plan to boost economy

bump!
Old 01-27-2008, 01:44 AM

letsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to all

I would be happy but Im not gettin any of that money
Old 01-27-2008, 02:29 AM

why not? I thought only exemption are if you made less than $3k or more than $175k last year.
Old 01-27-2008, 03:42 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

i will take my 1800.00 now please :YEAH
Old 01-27-2008, 03:43 AM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

Waiting on mine
Old 01-27-2008, 03:45 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by nags
Waiting on mine
while you are waiting throw your bike in the truck and head up
Old 01-27-2008, 03:46 AM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

I do want to come up for the weekend sometime soon. Haven't stayed in Orlando with my main man in a while
Old 01-27-2008, 03:47 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

I do want to come up for the weekend sometime soon. Haven't stayed in Orlando with my main man in a while
whatttttttttttttttttttttttt
Old 01-27-2008, 03:58 AM

Just meant a friend of mine.

Sheesh.
Old 01-27-2008, 04:02 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Just meant a friend of mine.

Sheesh.

i am on a roll tonight
Old 01-27-2008, 04:06 AM

har har
Old 01-27-2008, 02:20 PM

Beto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really nice

**** that means my parents will get $2100, I'll be sure to ask them for my 300 :YEAH
Old 01-27-2008, 04:11 PM

letsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to all

Originally Posted by k7-600
why not? I thought only exemption are if you made less than $3k or more than $175k last year.

I get paid under the table
Old 01-27-2008, 05:07 PM

gotchya
Old 01-28-2008, 09:35 AM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

hmm, let's see.... how will i spend my ****. i should get 900. i'll prolly get a new welding machine and keep the rest.
Old 01-28-2008, 09:50 AM
Embrace the Hate

EZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to behold

I don't want to seem negative but think about where that money is coming from and know that for the government to write a $300 check it costs them (us) 2 to 3 times that.

You want to boost the ecomomy stop taxing us to death on everything.

It costs $10 billion every year just for the government to process taxes.

Everyone should take that money and just pay off credit card debit.... Stick it to the man.
Old 01-28-2008, 10:07 AM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by EZEC
Everyone should take that money and just pay off credit card debit.... Stick it to the man.
good idea. thats what i'll do.
Old 01-28-2008, 10:28 AM

Stover954rr is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by EZEC
I don't want to seem negative but think about where that money is coming from and know that for the government to write a $300 check it costs them (us) 2 to 3 times that.

You want to boost the ecomomy stop taxing us to death on everything.

It costs $10 billion every year just for the government to process taxes.

Thank you for being a person of reason. It is amazing how I try to explain this to other people and they look at me like one of Jerry's Kids.

F-ck the IRS, go to a flat tax!
Old 01-28-2008, 11:45 AM

punishmentcycle is a decent person

did any of you know that CT just started including your tax return as income for the following year......this state sucks....i'll be gone in a year or so....tampa's calling me

Quick Reply: Tax-rebate plan to boost economy