Don't deal with jasuchinu

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-2010, 02:14 PM

MassiveCaC is a decent person
Don't deal with jasuchinu

Ok, well this is the story,
Jasuchinu sees my ad (for the 02 F4i stunted out) calls me and offers a trade. (I was wanting cash only but) First offers me:

June-5-10 saturday

PS3 new in box
PS2 new in box
Gaming computer
Guitar
and some other ****

As I told him I don't want it, he tells me he also has a 96 240SX (S14) 5speed etc..

I figured I can work another project and will think about it..
So I did my wife duties that weekend on saturday (fam wedding, dance, visit family)

Sunday morning I turn my phone on and got 32 messages from him.
Asking if I can go down tomorrow, to Houston and do the trade already, because he clames that we talked and made a deal. (he sent no pictures)
I text him back (because he was only calling me from blocked numbers)
saying that 5hrs is not enough time to take a 600mile trip and still look for a dolly for the car and gas money etc....
So I told him send me some pics of the car and some INFO.
Anyways time gos on and pictures come thorugh (I will post them up later) he sends limited pics and only of certain angles. car looked like it need work (paint headlights,interior plastics,wheels, and a F***ing car wash). we talked and I told him that I had to talk it over with the wife and will call him on wednesday to let him know 100% if I was willing or not.
This is where he starts to run his mouth! "Oh bro I went out of my way to send pictures and asking for the days off, to get it ready and ****, so don't call me wednesday! Because we already have a deal, there is nothing to talk about." So GOGOGOGO!!!!!!!!

Now I was getting Pissed off, because I would ask for the VIN # and small questions about the car and he would say "why are you asking so many ******* questions? we have a deal. your comming down on saturday and thats that! so quit talking and more walking" GOGOGO...

Come on everyone know when you do a trade equal information is needed. And for me to take this trip, I wanted to know what I was going to get.
and make sure the title was straight.

still sunday 6-6-10

Once I ask him about the title he tells me "I don't have it with me, its with my grandparents in WACO tx.
I told Jas well if I go down Saturday make sure you have that title ready to sign over.
Then the Bull **** starts
Jas says" well they are on vacation till end of July and I don't know where they keep it" and he continues "But this is what we can do. I'll send you the title when my Gparents get back. its no big deal bro here is the VIN# check it"

as I did it came out as 95 240SX (not 96) no biggie, didn't pay for history report so thats all the info I get. I told him he would not get the title for the stunt bike untill I get the title for the car. Bill of sale was well written and explained all that is going on with title, (he will pay $1000.00 if title is a no show etc....)
I talked to a buddy of mine that has the same car and convinced me that the car just needs paint and upgrades, (perfect drifter). He had extra parts to make it turbo and etc.... .

so 654 text messages later (really was up to tuesday)
I text him "look bro the car needs some work and I'm the one driving 600miles to do this trade for YOU, I want to see some more pics" I asked for interior pics and outside pics, because he only sent 1 pic of steering wheel and 3 pics of the car (only of right side). he replys "Bro I ******* sent you 4 pics what more do you want! Your wasting my ******* time, so you will see it saturday when you get here. Hurry up and Get here already".
Little ****** ****** is a **** talker, as I had my words with him he sent some more pics(interior: center councle was missing steering collum was missing no speekers in doors, no radio. Exterior was same photos with one extra, front of car with hood not aligned and missing left corner light.)

Anyways saturday came and I decided to take the project.
as he was bugging the whole way asking (where are you now) 15 times.
I get there and see the car................
This is where the truth comes out!!!!!!!!!

I check the car, the outside like I saw needed paint, fine.
(looks worse in person)

he opens the door and starts it right away. pops the hood.
Everything looked good as the motor, EXCEPT that he pulled out the A/C COMPLETLY (compressor,motor,fan) all that was left was the stupid lines coming from the firewall.
Ok so not to happy,

Will post more in a little bit, at work gotta run.
Old 06-14-2010, 02:33 PM
J Blox

frayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura about
Re: Don't deal with jasuchinu

Sounds like ur an idiot for dealing with this idiot.
Old 06-14-2010, 02:47 PM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by frayz
+1 **** that lil ***.....talking that kind of **** when you are driving all that way.......I would've told him I was on my way and went to the bar and got shitty as he texted me all night!!
Old 06-14-2010, 04:01 PM

read below

Last edited by MassiveCaC; 06-14-2010 at 04:04 PM.
Old 06-14-2010, 04:04 PM

ok back again,
Looked at the outside and saw rust on the back left quarter panel,
Then I check the VIN to make sure it was the one he gave me, and it was, BUT
It didn't even match the VIN under the hood the vin to the door was different also.
As soon as I asked him about it, words were coming out of his *** trying to make things up.
After that I get in the driver seat and the ignition is broken, Key is broken inside,
The center part is missing, the shift boot is missing and you can see the street from inside the car!!!
All in all I think it was a stolen *** car and pieced together from the junkyard, Vin came back clean because he bought it from the junkyard.
After I told him that there would be no way in hell I was gonna trade, He started telling me all the little things he could throw in with it, JUST PARTS that should already be in the ******* car.
I told him the only way I would take the car, is if he has it registered in his name with new tags and all same vins..He cried that it's to much money to do all that.
****** has an ad on the "wanted bikes" section asking for $1000.00-$2,000.00 bikes. lol

I did get fucked over but I had to go to dallas for another car anyways.
Still ******* sucked cause I had the extra weight on the truck.

LOL on my way home yesterday he calls me and says "bro I got that other dash with a different vin, How about I give it to you, and u will have 1 matching VIN#"..... lmfao.

Don't trust this guy.. I tried to help someone out that couldn't do a pick up and got fucked over.

These are the pictures he sent. doesnt look that bad, but then you dont see the cracked windshield, or the rusted quarter panel, ******* hole in the floor, or that its running open headers... lmao

He also told me that everything that was missing inside the car is back to stock... Do you see this ******* stock
Old 06-14-2010, 04:06 PM

WTB: cheap stunt bike in Texas is the name of his ad right now in. Bikes wanted
Old 06-17-2010, 11:43 PM

Originally Posted by frayz
Now I know, Now I know. , **** trusting people and trying to get a rookie on his feet, I felt like helping him out cause I was getting out of the game.... Thats fucked up
Old 06-17-2010, 11:53 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

Why would you make the deal with all those red flags and
even worse Running his mouth like that???
Old 06-18-2010, 12:11 AM

jdarling28 is a decent person

you should banghead
Old 06-19-2010, 02:09 AM

jasuchinu is a decent person

OH NOW UR LITTLE ***** AS IS TALKING ****... WOW ******* FLAKE *** BITCH
Old 06-19-2010, 02:12 AM

Red face Re: Don't deal with jasuchinu

Oh stfu dude u sold ur ******* bike anyway i don't wana ******* listen to ur *** bitch and moan about **** that's not even true i sent u picks right when u asked for them and u said nothing about title **** u said ok we can do the bill of sale so just stfu already
Old 06-19-2010, 02:13 AM
www.myspace.com/impaktech

Dick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud of

u aint down.....lol
Old 06-19-2010, 02:23 AM

Originally Posted by Dick Loogie Stunts
u aint down.....lol
Old 06-19-2010, 02:25 AM

im glad u wasted ur ******* gas u teribad person you
Old 06-19-2010, 04:07 AM

RustyStunts is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by jasuchinu
im glad u wasted ur ******* gas u teribad person you
Yea he did waste his time and money...but your still retard driving that stolen rust bucket around and not a bike hahahahah....eat cow **** u low life
Old 06-19-2010, 04:08 AM

RustyStunts is an unknown quantity at this point

And if I'd live closer I'd slap ur mom for making u hahahahah
Old 06-19-2010, 04:45 AM
Free Riders

TheFBomb13 is a decent person

thats ridiculous ... i love s14s... ill give you $500 for that piece and well call it a day.. sounds like i'd still be getting ripped off hahaha
Old 06-19-2010, 07:00 AM

str8boostin is a decent person

i would have banged the phone on him right away
Old 06-21-2010, 11:04 AM

FYI THIS IS THE BILL OF SALE! HE DIDN'T TELL ME ANYTHING ABOUT THE VINS BEING SWAPPED OUT LIKE A PRNO *****.

BILL OF SALE

I Adrian Ahumada am trading this 2002 HONDA F4I motorcycle. This bike is traded AS IS (NO WARRANTY), for Jas Garosn’s 1995 Nissan 240sx, AS IS (NO WARRANTY). As I have the title in hand, to show proof to Jas Garoson that the motorcycle is under my ownership. Jas Garosn DOES NOT have the title to his 1995 Nissan 240sx, but is given 45 DAYS to retrieve it in his possession and send it by US Certified Mail, to
Adrian Ahumada
xxxxx Mcauliffe Dr.
El Paso, Texas 79936
(915) xxx-5527
If the title is not received within the 45 DAYS Jas Garosn is to owe Adrian Ahumada $1,000.00 USD. I am giving Jas Garosn 60 DAYS after the initial 45 days to pay the full amount. This is going to be estimated cost for retrieving a lost title. Once Adrian Ahumada has received the signed title to Jas Garosn’s 1995 Nissan 240SX via mail. I Adrian ahumada will send the title of the 2002 Honda F4i motorcycle via US certified mail to
Jas Garosn
4720 Reading Rd.
Rosenberg, Texas 77471
(831) 250-8878

X___________________________ ______________
Owner of Motorcycle (Print Name) Date

X____________________________ ______________
Owner of Nissan 240SX (Print Name) Date

X_________________________ ______________
Witness (print Name) Date
Old 06-21-2010, 11:08 AM

I don't know how much more I could give the guy, felt like I was giving him the bike and I owed him money lolololol. Guy is ******* crazy, If your reading this you should ban yourself from Stuntlife. Your a poser and a scammer. Crash and Burn bitch

Quick Reply: Don't deal with jasuchinu