Slidewayz = terrible seller

Search this Thread

Old 04-15-2010, 06:27 AM

ClausenJ is a decent person
Slidewayz = terrible seller

so i get this guys name from a buddy who has ordered parts from him before, so i also order parts, a ram air tube and a fairing stay for my street bike, i recieve parts promptly, only to find out that the tube is missin a tab, so i ask him bout it and he says he didnt think it would be a big deal, so i ignore that and then find out that the stay is almost snapped in half, so i ask him about that. first he tries to say i broke it, then says he will another one out to me in 3 to 4 days. that has been almost 2 weeks ago and i still have recieved no stay and now he will not return my messages, so my advice to everyone on this site is to not deal with him when buying used parts
Old 04-15-2010, 09:58 AM
www.myspace.com/impaktech

Dick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud of
Re: Slidewayz = terrible seller

oh snap slidewayz...MORE bad feedback??? your rep. is getting tarnished quick fool
Old 04-15-2010, 10:01 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Old 04-15-2010, 10:01 AM
T/C
Squid...

T/C has a spectacular aura aboutT/C has a spectacular aura about

He has taken care of everything i have ever done with him with no problem... This sounds kinda like the last mix up he had...
Old 04-15-2010, 10:33 AM
J Blox

frayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura about

Well. Mix up after mix up. You end up shaken.

I like Slidewayz, but i think when i get my next cage ill just call adam.
Old 04-15-2010, 10:57 AM

Dick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud of

theres always 2 sides to a story but damn...slidewayz has a few stories now...lol
Old 04-15-2010, 11:09 AM
T/C
Squid...

Originally Posted by Dick Loogie Stunts
theres always 2 sides to a story but damn...slidewayz has a few stories now...lol
True... But I ant not back someone who has been helping me out so much with my new cage in the last few weeks.. He has been nothing but help...

And I have had my dealings of buyers who are never going to be happy... I Just wana know what slidwayz has to say .
Old 04-15-2010, 11:21 AM
myspace.com/atowncustoms

slidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really nice

Your package has been delivered. To view Proof of Delivery, please select the link. Tracking Information Tracking Number:1Z513F8R0399945050 Status: Delivered On: 03/17/2010 4:40 P.M. Location:PORCH Delivered To: WEST TERRE HAUTE, IN, US Shipped/Billed On:03/15/2010Type:PackageService:GROUND
Old 04-15-2010, 11:25 AM
myspace.com/atowncustoms

slidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really nice

Im not sending out a third one dude your ******* nutz and it was almost 3 and a half weeks ago.....but no the first one was fine. he says its broke and he wants a half refund.....**** NO....ill give you a full refund if you ship it back cause it was fine only one tap was broken top left the one that always breaks. AND FRAYZ THIS IS THE ONE YOU SOLD ME DICK BAG!!! Anyway i told him to send it back ill refund him he says no he needs to ride he will keep it so i say i have a broken tube but good stay ill send it out in a couple of days this was 3/12/10 and 3/15/10 i shipped it so what ever kid its cool.
Old 04-15-2010, 11:25 AM
T/C
Squid...

Originally Posted by slidewayz89
Your package has been delivered. To view Proof of Delivery, please select the link. Tracking Information Tracking Number:1Z513F8R0399945050 Status: Delivered On: 03/17/2010 4:40 P.M. Location:PORCH Delivered To: WEST TERRE HAUTE, IN, US Shipped/Billed On:03/15/2010Type:PackageService:GROUND
Told you lol
Old 04-15-2010, 11:28 AM
myspace.com/atowncustoms

Originally Posted by ClausenJ
so i get this guys name from a buddy who has ordered parts from him before, so i also order parts, a ram air tube and a fairing stay for my street bike, i recieve parts promptly, only to find out that the tube is missin a tab, so i ask him bout it and he says he didnt think it would be a big deal, so i ignore that and then find out that the stay is almost snapped in half, so i ask him about that. first he tries to say i broke it, then says he will another one out to me in 3 to 4 days. that has been almost 2 weeks ago and i still have recieved no stay and now he will not return my messages, so my advice to everyone on this site is to not deal with him when buying used parts
and have your boy come on here and say im a bad seller cause i hooked him up for cheap like i did for your stupid *** and then you start trippin if i believe right i sold him the exact same part as you an upper stay and tube ask him how our trasaction went.....i even shipped it before he paid cause he had to do a money order so when he said he sent the money order i sent the parts.....what was his name i forget.....ask him to say im a bad person/seller
Old 04-15-2010, 11:31 AM
myspace.com/atowncustoms

Originally Posted by T/C
Told you lol

i dont know how to take a picture of the screen or i would lol the screen shot anyway i guess i could snap a actual pic of the screen....but i shipped him the one before that was good except one broken tab.....it bolted fine i used it for a long time got it from frayz but then got the johnny p from frayz
Old 04-15-2010, 11:33 AM
J Blox

frayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura about

Im not sending out a third one dude your ******* nutz and it was almost 3 and a half weeks ago.....but no the first one was fine. he says its broke and he wants a half refund.....**** NO....ill give you a full refund if you ship it back cause it was fine only one tap was broken top left the one that always breaks. AND FRAYZ THIS IS THE ONE YOU SOLD ME DICK BAG!!! Anyway i told him to send it back ill refund him he says no he needs to ride he will keep it so i say i have a broken tube but good stay ill send it out in a couple of days this was 3/12/10 and 3/15/10 i shipped it so what ever kid its cool.
hey dick bag don't yell at me. it was mint when i sold it to you for CHEAP

Hey talk to atown i'm going to need a sub brace when i get back riding..

Slidewayz rep needs some AMBER LAMPS!
Old 04-15-2010, 11:34 AM
myspace.com/atowncustoms

Originally Posted by frayz

do it man one less person i would have to talk to LOL

Last edited by slidewayz89; 04-15-2010 at 11:40 AM.
Old 04-15-2010, 11:34 AM
T/C
Squid...

i saw that post on the sub brace... Make one loser Its like 3 pieces of flat bar and 2 gussets
Old 04-15-2010, 11:39 AM
myspace.com/atowncustoms

Slidewayz rep needs some AMBER LAMPS!
what the **** is an amber lamp......im fine dude i have sold litterally prolly a hundred things man you cant make everyone happy just like when you sold loogie that fender and he tripped and wanted his money back....you know.....sent it back even thought he seen the pictures of the weed fender. same thing dude seen pictures and wanted it got it and wanted a half refund **** that either you can have all of it or none of it but i sent him a new stay trying to keep people happy and here it is again

and dumb *** i told you i had a surprise retard but you dont want to know what it was so no call no show
Old 04-15-2010, 11:41 AM
myspace.com/atowncustoms

www.atowncustoms.com
Old 04-15-2010, 11:55 AM
J Blox

what the **** is an amber lamp......im fine dude i have sold litterally prolly a hundred things man you cant make everyone happy just like when you sold loogie that fender and he tripped and wanted his money back....you know.....sent it back even thought he seen the pictures of the weed fender. same thing dude seen pictures and wanted it got it and wanted a half refund **** that either you can have all of it or none of it but i sent him a new stay trying to keep people happy and here it is again

and dumb *** i told you i had a surprise retard but you dont want to know what it was so no call no show
Wow son. Chill the F out. You tripping. There is always two sides but i'm just here to stir the **** pot since everytime i talk to you, ya want to stir up the **** about me not riding so long .

And everytime i try to call u never answer or ur **** goes to Vmail. Try calling me son. Phones work both ways ya kno?
Old 04-15-2010, 12:02 PM
myspace.com/atowncustoms

Wow son. Chill the F out. You tripping. There is always two sides but i'm just here to stir the **** pot since everytime i talk to you, ya want to stir up the **** about me not riding so long .

And everytime i try to call u never answer or ur **** goes to Vmail. Try calling me son. Phones work both ways ya kno?

hey i stopped stirring that pot when the motor fell through lol then i figured it was thin ice territory........but i just get pissed man sent this dumbass two stays and he is still posting bad **** atleast the austin thing got figured out but im not doing **** else for this dude...
Old 04-15-2010, 12:02 PM

group hug

Quick Reply: Slidewayz = terrible seller