Search this Thread

Old 01-16-2010, 09:53 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

F4EEZY22 is a decent person
Re: Help haiti nowww

I cant i love yall homos
Old 01-16-2010, 12:46 PM
Throttle choppin'

IRISH MIKE is a jewel in the roughIRISH MIKE is a jewel in the roughIRISH MIKE is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by cjoec01
If you want to help someone, buy a homeless person or a bum a sandwich, start in our own back yard the U.S..
Originally Posted by ENASNI TILLER
I would rather help america and let haiti burn
Im sayin...

Originally Posted by T/C
I agree that there are times when we should be helping are self and not being so worried about others... But you still have to have sympathy They are people... And there lives were changed completely and for some it was ended... Not asking you to respect the help we are giving them or backing it... But you need to respect the people... Im tired of seeing "ohh its just a little earth quake" "They can deal with it themselfs" Ect.... This place did not even have the equipment to start going through the rouble until others got there to help.... As i said you dont have to send your monoey cause i agree times are hard here... But you do need to send your respect and prairs they are people too...
They are not people. They're animals. Shitty, nasty, crusty animals.
Old 01-16-2010, 12:54 PM
T/C
Squid...

T/C has a spectacular aura aboutT/C has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by IRISH MIKE
Im sayin...

They are not people. They're animals. Shitty, nasty, crusty animals.
I posted my opinion you posted yours Everyone has there own

When you are going to be in Texas to pick up that scooter?
Old 01-16-2010, 03:49 PM

F4EEZY22 is a decent person

THANK U USA

Sat Jan 16, 12:35 pm ET
WASHINGTON (AFP) – President Barack Obama on Saturday brought together his White House predecessors, Republican George W. Bush and Democrat Bill Clinton, for a joint appeal for victims of Haiti's devastating earthquake.
"By coming together in this way, these two leaders send an unmistakable message to the people of Haiti and to the people of the world," Obama said in the Rose Garden, flanked by the two former leaders.
"In these difficult hours, America stands united. We stand united with the people of Haiti who have shown such incredible resilience, and we will help them to recover and to rebuild."
The United States was launching "one of the largest relief efforts in our history" to bring aid to Haiti following Tuesday's devastating 7.0-magnitude earthquake that struck the heart of the poorest nation in the Americas.
Bush, who congratulated Obama for his "swift and timely response to the disaster," said he was pleased to work with Clinton "to mobilize the compassion of the American people."
The challenges in Haiti "are immense, but there's a lot of devoted people leading the relief effort," he said.
"The most effective way for Americans to help the people of Haiti is to contribute money. That money will go to organizations on the ground who will be able to effectively spend it.
"I know a lot of people want to send blankets or water. Just send your cash," added Bush.
Clinton, the United Nations special envoy for Haiti, said the priority for now is to ship food, medicine and water to Haiti.
"But when we start the rebuilding effort... we want there to be a place where people can know their money will be well spent, where we will ensure the ongoing integrity of the process. And we want to stay with this over the long run," he said.
Obama and the ex-presidents directed people to the website www.clintonbushhaitifund.org to make donations.
Old 01-23-2010, 09:17 PM

STARKID21 is an unknown quantity at this point

bump for haiti!!
Old 01-23-2010, 09:44 PM

2kgixx is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by cjoec01
If you want to help someone, buy a homeless person or a bum a sandwich, start in our own back yard the U.S..
i gave a bum a half eaten hotdog once cause i thought he was hungry and the ****** fed it to his dog
Old 01-23-2010, 09:51 PM
Attack Squirrel Owner

DOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by F4EEZY22
THANK U USA

Sat Jan 16, 12:35 pm ET
WASHINGTON (AFP) – President Barack Obama on Saturday brought together his White House predecessors, Republican George W. Bush and Democrat Bill Clinton, for a joint appeal for victims of Haiti's devastating earthquake.
"By coming together in this way, these two leaders send an unmistakable message to the people of Haiti and to the people of the world," Obama said in the Rose Garden, flanked by the two former leaders.
"In these difficult hours, America stands united. We stand united with the people of Haiti who have shown such incredible resilience, and we will help them to recover and to rebuild."
The United States was launching "one of the largest relief efforts in our history" to bring aid to Haiti following Tuesday's devastating 7.0-magnitude earthquake that struck the heart of the poorest nation in the Americas.
Bush, who congratulated Obama for his "swift and timely response to the disaster," said he was pleased to work with Clinton "to mobilize the compassion of the American people."
The challenges in Haiti "are immense, but there's a lot of devoted people leading the relief effort," he said.
"The most effective way for Americans to help the people of Haiti is to contribute money. That money will go to organizations on the ground who will be able to effectively spend it.
"I know a lot of people want to send blankets or water. Just send your cash," added Bush.
Clinton, the United Nations special envoy for Haiti, said the priority for now is to ship food, medicine and water to Haiti.
"But when we start the rebuilding effort... we want there to be a place where people can know their money will be well spent, where we will ensure the ongoing integrity of the process. And we want to stay with this over the long run," he said.
Obama and the ex-presidents directed people to the website www.clintonbushhaitifund.org to make donations.
Why the hell did you have to come back? Nobody likes you here because you act like a douche bag and you deliberately antagonize people.
Old 01-23-2010, 10:19 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by STARKID21
bump for haiti!!
**** you ****. go back to haiti and do so something instead of begging americans for money. youre piece of **** country hasnt done a ******* thing for itsself in a hundred years or more. all you do is take money from america and flush it down the toilet that is your country. so like i said before, if youre sooo worried about your country, get up off your lazy haitian pan handling ***, and get on a plane and go help with your boots on the ground instead of begging americans for more money. and go ahead and leave me some more neg feedback cuz thats about as big of a joke as you are.
Old 01-23-2010, 11:29 PM
Is building another f4i

skillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really nice

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
**** you ****. go back to haiti and do so something instead of begging americans for money. youre piece of **** country hasnt done a ******* thing for itsself in a hundred years or more. all you do is take money from america and flush it down the toilet that is your country. so like i said before, if youre sooo worried about your country, get up off your lazy haitian pan handling ***, and get on a plane and go help with your boots on the ground instead of begging americans for more money. and go ahead and leave me some more neg feedback cuz thats about as big of a joke as you are.
good point, kinda mean but hell you arent known for cutting people any slack
Old 01-24-2010, 08:36 AM

bump for haiti
Old 01-24-2010, 12:25 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by skillz
good point, kinda mean but hell you arent known for cutting people any slack
i just dont like him. he sits on the ******* computer all day making and bumping threads even after he was banned for spamming instead of actually doing something for the country he supposedly cares so much about. hes another ******* keyboard activist

he's supposedly in the natl gaurd, how bout you contact your unit commander and volunteer for deployment over there. nope youll just sit back and annoy ppl with your begging. or how bout you head to florida and help with the refugees that are down there right now. nope youll sit here and do nothing but preach pay pay pay to everyone else. **** you begger. how bout you go downstairs and give 5 dollars to one of the homeless americans on your block. nope they dont matter
Old 01-24-2010, 11:27 PM

i just dont like him. he sits on the ******* computer all day making and bumping threads even after he was banned for spamming instead of actually doing something for the country he supposedly cares so much about. hes another ******* keyboard activist

he's supposedly in the natl gaurd, how bout you contact your unit commander and volunteer for deployment over there. nope youll just sit back and annoy ppl with your begging. or how bout you head to florida and help with the refugees that are down there right now. nope youll sit here and do nothing but preach pay pay pay to everyone else. **** you begger. how bout you go downstairs and give 5 dollars to one of the homeless americans on your block. nope they dont matter
you talk way to much, ur like a female man pull ya panties up jeez if u aint got 5 bucks keep it moving with ur economy class bullshit
and for the homeless man on my block, fuckem !,he always be stealing **** on the block and he charges too much to wash my truck?lol stfu
Old 01-25-2010, 02:05 AM

you talk way to much, ur like a female man pull ya panties up jeez if u aint got 5 bucks keep it moving with ur economy class bullshit
and for the homeless man on my block, fuckem !,he always be stealing **** on the block and he charges too much to wash my truck?lol stfu
what do u think the scumfuck family you got in haiti has been doing for a hundred years? exaclty go panhandle somewhere else youre no better than the bums on the street.
Old 01-25-2010, 12:09 PM

damn, i think that he really thinks that i give a **** was he's talking about!
bump for haiti
oh and the bums of america
Old 01-25-2010, 12:15 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

the main reason i dont want to help haiti is because i keep seeing threads like this all over the internet. spam = i aint giving your cause ****
Old 01-25-2010, 02:27 PM

hot magma is a decent person

**** you ****. go back to haiti and do so something instead of begging americans for money. youre piece of **** country hasnt done a ******* thing for itsself in a hundred years or more. all you do is take money from america and flush it down the toilet that is your country. .
You have know idea that previous to the quake, most of Haiti's hardships stemmed from policies and puppet governments set up by the US government and major US corporations. BTW what do you do for a living?
Old 01-25-2010, 02:52 PM

exactly theyre stupid lol

Last edited by STARKID21; 01-25-2010 at 03:12 PM.
Old 01-25-2010, 02:54 PM

exactly thier stupid
"they're" dumb ***
Old 01-25-2010, 03:13 PM

hold up ur atown?
Old 01-25-2010, 03:17 PM

hold up ur atown?
no i am neil.

Quick Reply: Help haiti nowww