Anyone have JRIDANKY's info?

Search this Thread

Old 01-10-2010, 09:41 AM

guysmiley1021 is a decent person
Anyone have JRIDANKY's info?

Everyone seems to have tight lips about jridanky's info. He scammed a lot of people including me, Im just looking for info to pester the **** out of this guy until he sends me my title, if he really has it. **** JRIDANKY

Somebody PM me his info I know someone has it.
Old 01-10-2010, 12:03 PM

jridanky is a decent person
Re: Anyone have JRIDANKY's info?

**** me huh. dude its not me that is delaying your punk *** bitch. I bought the bike and never recieved the title myself. The punk that sold me the bike try to scam me but I am going through the proper channels to get the ******* title for you. The best thing for you to do is quit bitching. I lied to you only because that is what I believed to be true since that is what I was being told. I sold you the frame not the title but I am getting the title by going around him right now. You want my info well why dont you ask me ******* dumbass
Old 01-10-2010, 12:57 PM
iridear6 is a homo

aut117 is a decent person

Originally Posted by jridanky
**** me huh. dude its not me that is delaying your punk *** bitch. I bought the bike and never recieved the title myself. The punk that sold me the bike try to scam me but I am going through the proper channels to get the ******* title for you. The best thing for you to do is quit bitching. I lied to you only because that is what I believed to be true since that is what I was being told. I sold you the frame not the title but I am getting the title by going around him right now. You want my info well why dont you ask me ******* dumbass
you should of made sure you had the title before you sold a frame saying it had one now you might **** someone over not even meaning to(if the story is legit)
Old 01-10-2010, 01:27 PM
www.myspace.com/impaktech

Dick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud of

shame on both of you dumbfucks
Old 01-10-2010, 01:50 PM

Longfellow is a decent person

For SHAMEEEEEEEE
Old 01-13-2010, 01:22 AM
yutt uggghhh

mdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud of

Dude hella hooked me up on 954 triples. Crackhead deal no one else could even touch the price. Was missing a bearing and a couple bolts but hE found them and shipped them out next day
Thanks again. But u should make sure u have everything before sell it
Old 01-21-2010, 10:24 PM
RucK JamES *****

SquID DiDdY is a decent person

Old 01-21-2010, 10:58 PM
www.myspace.com/impaktech

Dick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud of

i got ALL his info for you...just paypal me $50 to teamstepitup@aol.com and its all yours
Old 01-22-2010, 03:58 AM
sack up or pack up!!!

beardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond repute

i bought stuff from him...gave me a smokin deal and shipped my stuff right away... i dont know if the original listing said title or not but it makes a huge dif. in the price...how much you get the frame for if you dont mind me asking? i got no prob w/ dude he handled buisiness when i dealt w/ him
Old 01-22-2010, 09:49 AM
yutt uggghhh

mdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by beardo
i bought stuff from him...gave me a smokin deal and shipped my stuff right away... i dont know if the original listing said title or not but it makes a huge dif. in the price...how much you get the frame for if you dont mind me asking? i got no prob w/ dude he handled buisiness when i dealt w/ him
ya I have yet to find a set of triples that cheap.... Beardo u stole my good deal on the wheel!!! I still haven t found one that's relatively cheap. Bump
Old 01-22-2010, 12:22 PM

Originally Posted by jridanky
yeah i will get a tracking number the same day I send it and what electronics were you needing. I will put the title in a envelope and ship it with the frame

I got the frame w/ wiring harness,cdi etc for 325 shipped or something close to that. It was a steal cause the shipping was 200, it showed up on time,nicely packaged, I didnt have any issues with jridanky until I found no title in the box. If it came with the frame he woulda been an A+ seller. I went over it with him many times to make sure he had title in hand, which he said he did. Hes now responding back to my pm's after i posted this, but still no title, he hasnt gotten it from the previous owner yet. . . .
Old 01-22-2010, 08:31 PM
sack up or pack up!!!

beardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by guysmiley1021
I got the frame w/ wiring harness,cdi etc for 325 shipped or something close to that. It was a steal cause the shipping was 200, it showed up on time,nicely packaged, I didnt have any issues with jridanky until I found no title in the box. If it came with the frame he woulda been an A+ seller. I went over it with him many times to make sure he had title in hand, which he said he did. Hes now responding back to my pm's after i posted this, but still no title, he hasnt gotten it from the previous owner yet. . . .
if there was a title you would have paid twice that for the frame alone get a bill of sale from go to dmv file for lost title and quit bitching.... he efing hooked you up.... that is all nukka!!!
Old 01-22-2010, 09:19 PM
Attack Squirrel Owner

DOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant future

Wow 325 and you are whining about it?
Old 01-29-2010, 07:54 PM
fruity pebbles

9702fast4u has a spectacular aura about9702fast4u has a spectacular aura about9702fast4u has a spectacular aura about

yeah 325 is a steal no questions..
Old 01-31-2010, 03:42 AM
sack up or pack up!!!

i have all his info but i think you got a fair deal and im sure you can get papers as long as its not hot..... its not hot right???
Old 02-03-2010, 07:57 PM

F3 frames are all over ebay for 325 shipped and they come with the title in the box so I dont feel like I got a deal anymore. I would have just ordered one there if I knew this was going to happen. No I cant get the title with a bill of sale, DMV is ****, you cant get anywhere unless you know the previous owners. If I wanted to do the dmv runaround I would have tryed to get the title for the original frame. The vin check doesnt come up stolen/salvaged, but free online checks arent accurate.