Kelm

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2009, 12:56 AM

Beto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really nice
Kelm

oh boy!

I know hes gotten a bad rep on here recently for ******* up on some **** he sold....But, I took a chance on the upper and headlight he put up for sale last week since those things are getting kinda hard to find for reasonable prices! I figured if i didnt get anything within 11 days I would file a dispute with paypal and my cc company(sorry kelm lol)

Paid him late last saturday, he said it would ship out Monday morning of this week. I hit him up monday afternoon to see if he had a tracking number for me. He replied that night and said he didnt get a tracking number since it was usps, but he did ship it out and I should receive it in about 3-5 days. I'm not gonna lie, I got a little nervous at that point. But sure enough, it showed up at my place yesterday and everything is good just like he described. All the tabs are in place and whatnot. So aside from not getting a tracking number like I had asked for when I paid him, it was a pleasant transaction. Seems like hes getting his **** together so I hope he keeps it up.

A+ for Kelm. Thanks again man.
Old 08-22-2009, 01:08 AM

jayrizo is a decent person
Re: Kelm

good job kelm now keep it up and get a job!
Old 08-22-2009, 01:34 AM

jayrizo is a decent person

fastfood has a turnaround rate thats out of this world and flexible schedules; shitty pay but free food
Old 08-22-2009, 09:10 AM

DCP-TED is an unknown quantity at this point

You do get a tracking number with USPS....I dont know why people always say that ****. Heres the link everyone...

http://www.usps.com/shipping/trackandconfirm.htm

PS anyone got a 900 rr idle cable? I definitely wanna do the 2nd idle mod on the bike..

Last edited by DCP-TED; 08-22-2009 at 09:14 AM.
Old 08-22-2009, 10:07 AM
Mof Diver

mofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Kelm
Tracking
Express Mail®
Global Express Guaranteed®
Express Mail International®
Priority Mail® International

Damn well wouldn't you look... I sent it via ground (2-8 days anywhere in the US) and they don't track any packages that way... (known in USPS as Parcel Post ) -- who woulda thought?
Look on your receipt, there's a 20 digit number on every package sent by USPS. You can have them look it up in event it never got delivered even if you didn't get tracking. Just fyi
Old 08-22-2009, 11:06 AM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

poop.
Old 08-27-2009, 12:29 PM

krazy is a decent person

So I bought the other fairing he had up for sale (the red one) and he also sold me a fender that he said just needed paint. Well the upper fairing came, and it was a chinese brand non-oem plastic one. holes didnt line up, plastic was thin, and it just didn't fit. He wanted 200 shipped for this thing and I talked him down to 200 shipped for that and the fairing. I was under the assumption it was an OE fairing, because I had told him it was a bit much and that I may just go ahead and get the non-oem complete full fairings for the bike since it wasnt that much more.... well to make a long story short, i bought the fairing and was not happy, the fender that came was CRACKED. i told him, and this is what he told me:

Originally Posted by krazy
dude, i got the parts. the upper fairing isnt OEM, and I wish you would have told me. I wouldnt have paid what i did for it. it fits like *** honestly. and the fender has a huge crack in it. im not happy bro.
dude it cost me $60 to ship that to you.... the upper fairing is mint man like i described? and i threw in the fender at last min. sucks your not happy, but i shipped that **** all the way to cali and you can make that upper fit perfect. my buddy rocks the same exact one on his f4i, thats why i got in the first place.
$60 bucks to ship? It was freakin parcel post....

Just an FYI if you plan to buy anything. Don't get burned. Karma is a bitch.
Old 08-27-2009, 01:28 PM
word

oh8cbr600 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by mofat01
Look on your receipt, there's a 20 digit number on every package sent by USPS. You can have them look it up in event it never got delivered even if you didn't get tracking. Just fyi

i work in a mail room......pretty sure you don't get a tracking number with every package man. just certain types. priority mail doesn't have a tracking number on packages, but you can pay extra for return receipts and delivery confirmations.