gsx-rguy is a LIAR AND A SHIPPING SLACKER!!!F-

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2009, 10:51 PM
www.myspace.com/impaktech

Dick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud of
Thumbs down gsx-rguy is a LIAR AND A SHIPPING SLACKER!!!F-

bought a set of rear blinkers and stock windscreen from gsx-rguy..paypaled him on the 4th...no tracking # or communication until the 11th...finally got it on the 16th..windscreen cracked in half and blinkers that were apparently off a bike that got scraped out with no bar and scraped/scratched and are no use to me and were supposed to be good,same with windscreen just described as "painted black"...so basically for $40 what seemed to be a good deal...was a complete waste of $$ and time...gsx-rguy..go **** yourself and thanks for nothing chumpif you see this guy selling **** post in his threads and spread the hatehis email is jnbpartsandservices@live.com so watch out for this cat on the classifide pages
Old 02-21-2009, 05:03 AM

blackoutgsxr is a decent person
Re: gsx-rguy is a LIAR AND A SHIPPING SLACKER!!!F-

file a dispute through pay pal.
Old 02-21-2009, 11:23 AM

Dick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by blackoutgsxr
file a dispute through pay pal.
paypal dispute is GARBAGE...besides its really not the money because $40 aint **** to me...its the fact that the parts werent described honestly and dude waited a week to ship...id rather just smear his rep on here and smash his face if I ever run across him....dude doesnt realize I have family in carthage and eventually I WILL see him at the spot(if this dude is even a REAL stunter)
Old 02-22-2009, 09:49 AM

Originally Posted by loogie
bought a set of rear blinkers and stock windscreen from gsx-rguy..paypaled him on the 4th...no tracking # or communication until the 11th...finally got it on the 16th..windscreen cracked in half and blinkers that were apparently off a bike that got scraped out with no bar and scraped/scratched and are no use to me and were supposed to be good,same with windscreen just described as "painted black"...so basically for $40 what seemed to be a good deal...was a complete waste of $$ and time...gsx-rguy..go **** yourself and thanks for nothing chumpif you see this guy selling **** post in his threads and spread the hatehis email is jnbpartsandservices@live.com so watch out for this cat on the classifide pages
I retract this post...dude just sent me a FULL refund...I would still encourage people to buy from him
Old 02-22-2009, 09:58 AM

slickrick315 is a jewel in the roughslickrick315 is a jewel in the roughslickrick315 is a jewel in the roughslickrick315 is a jewel in the rough

good man for making this right
Old 02-22-2009, 01:58 PM

Originally Posted by Rick Huling
good man for making this right
+1 on thatthanks for making things right gsx-rguy
Old 02-23-2009, 12:59 AM

gsx-rguy is a decent person

your welcome man sorry bout the problems glad to help you
Old 02-28-2009, 10:50 PM
CLUTCH IT UP BRRAAPPP!

dstb40 is a decent person

dude is ****** slackin wit me too. i ordered somethin damn near two weeks ago an i aint heard ****. supposedly i got a trackin number but i aint seen it. dude is a buster i wan my ****** part so i can ride i would have bought from someone else i would have known i was waitin a month
Old 02-28-2009, 11:37 PM

i hope i took care of it i sent you a pm telling you bout how my mother my have cancer i hope thats a good enough reason to forget to ship a part i am sorry
Old 03-01-2009, 10:33 AM

Originally Posted by gsx-rguy
i hope i took care of it i sent you a pm telling you bout how my mother my have cancer i hope thats a good enough reason to forget to ship a part i am sorry
people dont care about YOUR problems/circumstances bro...they care about theyre parts and theyre moneyyou can have the best excuse in the world and your rep. will STILL be ruined for slacking people on shipping and bad communication..even if you issue refunds like you did for me...eventually people wont even click on posts of stuff your selling....so just a bit of advice if you want to be succesful at selling on here,if your having problems,just issue a refund,or better yet...dont take the money if your not gonna ship it ASAP and provide tracking #'sgood luck to you
Old 03-01-2009, 11:38 AM
DMC Freestyle.....

freestylexxx02 is an unknown quantity at this point

ya this dude... he has my old bike which i dgaf and he is tryn to sell ****... i want to buy my old sprocket back, i have called him and left him messages and have also txt him numerous times and he wont get back to me at all.... like i said i dont care that u have my old bike... i told him i would meet him so he wouldnt have to pay for shipping but to no avail... good way to not get **** sold son
Old 03-01-2009, 12:03 PM

Originally Posted by freestylexxx02
ya this dude... he has my old bike which i dgaf and he is tryn to sell ****... i want to buy my old sprocket back, i have called him and left him messages and have also txt him numerous times and he wont get back to me at all.... like i said i dont care that u have my old bike... i told him i would meet him so he wouldnt have to pay for shipping but to no avail... good way to not get **** sold son
+1...low post counts and neg. feedback= **** not getting sold
Old 03-01-2009, 03:19 PM
CLUTCH IT UP BRRAAPPP!

dstb40 is a decent person

well i hate to be a bitch but im not takin off my post till my **** comes in. im in college i cant afford to give hundreds of dollars away an not get any contact or parts. i ordered this two an a half weeks ago ***** gay
Old 03-01-2009, 03:40 PM
DMC Freestyle.....

finally after a couple days.... gsx-rguy has got ahold of me... im driving to carthage to pick up the sprocket. just wish he had the chain
Old 03-01-2009, 03:43 PM

thanks man lol
Old 03-01-2009, 08:26 PM
DMC Freestyle.....

figured instead of waitin on the mail....needed the sprocket tonight so i drove 2 hours one way to get it
Old 03-28-2009, 01:39 AM

wjerlinger is an unknown quantity at this point
Another Negative...

I ordered a muffler for my F4i from him. I got it in a semi-reasonable time but it was described to me as, "its a stock pipe with baffles removed and there is no rash or dents and no rust". When I got it it had holes in the welds and allowed exhaust to escape. I don't own a welder so I had to pay to get it fixed. Kinda pissed since I contacted him after the sale and got no reply. Buyers beware!

Name:  03-04-09_2100.jpg
Views: 105
Size:  20.9 KB

Name:  03-04-09_2059.jpg
Views: 87
Size:  21.3 KB
Old 03-28-2009, 02:07 AM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

i do have to say, pretty much everyone that has posted in this thread is a little bitch..

give the guy a ******* break, think if your mom was dying...
Old 03-28-2009, 02:08 AM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Another Negative...

Originally Posted by wjerlinger
I ordered a muffler for my F4i from him. I got it in a semi-reasonable time but it was described to me as, "its a stock pipe with baffles removed and there is no rash or dents and no rust". When I got it it had holes in the welds and allowed exhaust to escape. I don't own a welder so I had to pay to get it fixed. Kinda pissed since I contacted him after the sale and got no reply. Buyers beware!

seriously???

jesus, punch yourself in the ******* face....

now

do it...
Old 03-28-2009, 02:19 AM

wjerlinger is an unknown quantity at this point
Honest Is All I Ask

Originally Posted by 50Outlaw
give the guy a ******* break, think if your mom was dying...
I don't know his family situation. I'm sorry to hear that he is having to go through that. We will all lose our parents at some time and I am not looking forward to when my parents go.

However, I simply ask for honesty. If there is something wrong or something that needs fixed, disclose it BEFORE the sale. If I knew in advance than this feedback would have said... "Item exactly as described. Thanks." However that's not the case.

Quick Reply: gsx-rguy is a LIAR AND A SHIPPING SLACKER!!!F-