DO NOT USE shopprecisionracingparts FROM EBAY

Search this Thread

Old 10-09-2008, 02:29 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep
DO NOT USE shopprecisionracingparts FROM EBAY

I bought a tail section from this douchebag on ebay. The description states that both tails he is selling has some scuff marks which I was fine with. When the tail arrived yesterday I noticed it was cracked. Its a very small crack but it just happens to be right where you stand for SS. So I sent the douche an email asking for partial refund since he did not mention it was cracked in the item description and I wouldve waited for something else instead of buying his. This is the response I got

your not getting a partial refund i will give you a full refund if the
item is returned in the condition i sent it to you in i did notice the
crack and if i remember right it's not even going to be seen when the seat
is on so just send it back
Yes he was gonna give me a full refund but I had to pay for the return shipping and its more principle than anything. If you knew it was cracked dont lie about it and not mention it in the description
Old 10-09-2008, 02:41 PM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold
Re: DO NOT USE shopprecisionracingparts FROM EBAY

What a ******!!!
Old 10-09-2008, 06:32 PM
Embrace the Hate

EZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to behold

file a complaint with pay pal and send him back a box of dogshit.

when paypal sees the return shipment they will give you your money back.
Old 10-09-2008, 10:23 PM
Mof Diver

mofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by EZEC

BINGO!!

But don't do the online file a claim at first because it takes months.

Call and talk to someone at paypal, they'll tell you to file the complaint online right then and send it back.

Once you see its been delivered back call paypal, give them the tracking number and they give you your money back. Minus the return shipping but you could send him a box of newspaper and keep the tail.
Old 10-10-2008, 02:23 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Unknown_Tom
What a ******!!!
word. i left him neg rep already
Old 10-10-2008, 02:25 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by EZEC

i thought paypal only does something if u didnt receive the package
Old 10-10-2008, 02:26 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by mofat01
BINGO!!

But don't do the online file a claim at first because it takes months.

Call and talk to someone at paypal, they'll tell you to file the complaint online right then and send it back.

Once you see its been delivered back call paypal, give them the tracking number and they give you your money back. Minus the return shipping but you could send him a box of newspaper and keep the tail.
hmmm might be something to this then
Old 10-10-2008, 02:44 AM
NealFoReal

I need to change my username on ebay coz its the same as here and I dont want that douche or any other douche to find me on here