Wheeliest = bad seller

Search this Thread

Old 09-07-2008, 08:12 PM

MILFslovemyxr50 is a decent person
Wheeliest = bad seller

I don't usually go on these forums to post stuff like this but Wheeliest has to be the worst seller I have dealt with in a long time. I originally sent him $30 for kickstand, waited 2 weeks for it, a few times he responded that he did not ship it yet, 2 weeks later he comes back saying he does not have the right kickstand so then oh well no biggie, I ask him for my $30 back and where do I stand now? no $30, no response from him in over a week. We all work hard at our jobs everyday and $30 is alot to myself since I had to fork out another $30 for a new kickstand, hit me back up Wheeliest if you see this but as for now nobody buy from him unless you want to be thrown around a loop for a month over $30.
Old 09-07-2008, 09:23 PM

phxRRkid will become famous soon enough
Re: Wheeliest = bad seller

yeah, that guy jacked me for $1000 on a motor two weeks ago..... he didn't respond to my PM's either
Old 09-07-2008, 10:31 PM

alright i can't lie, wheeliest is my boy...... but he's in jail
Old 09-07-2008, 10:34 PM

Originally Posted by imagixxerkid
alright i can't lie, wheeliest is my boy...... but he's in jail
ok, thats a lie too.
Old 09-07-2008, 10:37 PM

I just talked to him and it seems you left out the fact that he gave you his number? why don't you try calling him instead of puttin' him on blast?
Old 09-08-2008, 01:10 PM

MILFslovemyxr50 is a decent person

Originally Posted by imagixxerkid
I just talked to him and it seems you left out the fact that he gave you his number? why don't you try calling him instead of puttin' him on blast?
let me guess that he hasn't been on this forum then in over a week right? or seen the PM message indicator right? or he can't remember to give back 30 from his paypal. I put this BLAST up because I feel he isn't a legit selller to buy anything from. If he returned my $30 like he said he would last week then he wouldn't be put on this section of the forum. I don't have his original pm that he sent to me with his phone number so thats the reason he hasn't heard from me on his phone. Put yourself in my situation and figure out what you would do after you been waiting over a week for your money back and have not heard from the person after sending him a few pm's. Just because someone's name ends up on here doesn't meen that they can't come on here and explain what happen. I just want my $30 back and if he comes through with it then I'll be happy to explain on here that there were reason's of this and that but as of now he's not a legit seller if you ask me.